Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The wand scared me at first! I had no idea it looked the way it did!! Glad I gave it a chance. Seperates lashes just enough without looking clumpy or spidery. Gives great length! I will be repurchasing this product! Really love the wand too!!

When I first got this product I thought I had bought the High Impact Mascara, but when I opened the mascara, it was obvious that I hadn't. I have never seen this type of brush on a mascara before, so I was a little bit...scared? Anyways, I tried it on, and I really liked it! I thought it would be tricky to apply the mascara but it really was simple. It did a good job defining my lashes, but I like a little more volume than this can provide in one stroke, so use two layers if you like it more dramatic than natural. Be sure to apply the second layer of mascara pretty quickly or your lashes will go "spiderlegs" on you. If you do that you will have long, pretty lashes!

I got a generous sample of this mascara in a GWP. High Lengths Mascara adds lengths to your lashes but the I don't like the applicator at all. It's so difficult to get used to and it's time-consuming to apply the mascara.
This mascara is not for me, I wouldn't repurchase it. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara with a Clinique GWP and it definitely gets the thumbs up. The truth is, I use mascara about three times a year and I never buy it - I tend to use whatever I get with bonuses (from the big three), until it gets old and smelly and then I switch to a new freebie. But this is the first mascara than I've used that seems a little different and a little better than the others - I really do think it lengthened my lashes a little, without clumping (not a huge difference but more than nothing). I doubt I'd go out and buy this but I would if I were a mascara kind of gal (hence the "yes" on Would I buy this product again).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Nice mascara, similar to lancome doll lashes :) have them both. they are both lengthening mascara's...The wand looks cool too !!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara works great for me. It really gives gets my lashes "out" there and when I use a primer it's even better. Folks that are saying it adds no volume, that's not it strong point...hence the name High Lenghs.. I don't get it when people give products bad reviews expecting the product to deliver something it wasn't designed for in the first place. Read the package. And if you are getting all this clumping gently wipe the wand off with a tissue then apply, I do this for any Mascara because IMO all of the wands come out with too much product on them and if you don't wipe it off you will end up with a clumpy gloppy mess.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Mascara: The actual mascara part of this is great. With about two "swoops" I can get amazing length and volume, but after two swoops, it won't build anymore than that. But the amount that you do get is fantastic, it probably equates about 30 strokes of my "drugstore" mascaras.

Curl: This mascara, I got the unwaterproof kind, was a great consistency, however, it is not good for curling. The product was just slightly too wet to hold a curl, and weighed my eyelashes down to their natural state.

Brush: The brush was also a bit hard to control, especially with asian eyelids, I would have to crane my neck back, squint my eyes, and jab that thing in there and hope for the best.

Overall, I would rebuy this IF it did hold curl. For those who don't need curl, this is definitely the product for you.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Holy moly, this is my HG mascara. I can't say enough good things about it. My lashes are already quite thick and long but this mascara just makes them look amazing. I've had mine for a while and I don't feel like I will be running out any time soon. I'm a bit of a clutz and because of the curve of the wand I often find myself getting mascara all over my face while trying to apply to my very outer lashes. This may just be my fault, though. You definitely do not want to let this mascara dry between coats, you'll end up with a clumpy mess but if you apply while it's still wet you can get some mazing results. I do find that I get mascara marks just below my eyebrows, but I get this with most mascaras and that fact that they're up so high just attests to how fantastically lengthening this mascara is. I don't really know what else to say about it. It's just fantastic all over. I couldn't ever go without it.

I have been using this mascara for over a year and have been very happy with the consistency and especially the wand. During that time I developed dry eye syndrome. I discounted the mascara because I had none of the usual allergic reactions - stinging eyes, itchy eyes etc. Imagine my surprise when I ran out and decided to use some of my different clinique mascara samples. The painful dry eye syndrome diagnosed by the optician vanished completely! I don't know what the strange ingredient is that created this weird reaction in this mascara, but I shall not be buying it again - which is a shame because I really liked it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is very good in terms of packaging, formula and long wearing. There is no smell to the formula and it is very creamy. The main feature to this product is the brush. It is a banana shaped green comb brush. This brush allows each lash to be coated with the formula. Throughtout the day there is no flaking or irritation. It isn't water proof so water will cleanly take off the product without even using soap. Absolutely love this product and for $14 it is worth it.

Popular Mascaras