July 29, 2014 | 1467 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Pro - Steel Grey

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by kaydikat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rimmel London is my favorite DS brand for nail polish and this is the BEST color! It's so on trend right now for fall - it's in the taupe family, and even though it's called Steel Grey, it has purple undertone that softens the color and gives it a sophisticated appeal. I LOVE the brush! Sometimes if a polish has a tiny brush, it takes so many strokes to cover the entire nail. Not with this brush! The larger flat brush applied so smooth and I only had to swipe it over my nail 2 or 3 times. It definitely didn't last 10 days though! I haven't met a polish that lasted chip-free for over a week yet. Nowadays I change polish twice a week. It's been a while since I've painted my tips Steel Grey, but I'm definitely looking forward to it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color, hate the brush/cap. Application was awkward, would have preferred a normal brush. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sormag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i read the hips about this nail polish and went and got one b/c i had always like greyish color.
this polish is so thick...
the color is nice
but the brush is already all thicken up the 5th time i used it
b/c of how thick the brush is, it's harder for the polish to dry...

UPDate: yes...i still like the colour, but i just with the the formula is better

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Mystyre

I bought this product over the summer when I was rebuilding my polish collection, and felt like I needed a "trendy" color, if you know what I mean. I applied it yesterday and frankly, I'm disappointed.
First the pros:
-it was cheap
- the brush is AWESOME! Normally I suck at painting my fingernails and get polish all over, but the brush made it super easy to even coat my nails while avoiding my cuticles
-opaque in two coats
I only have one con for this polish, and it's a very subjective one: I don't like the color; it just doesn't do anything for me. When I paint my nails I want colors that make me happy when I look at them. This color is pretty dreary and conjures up thoughts of being stuck indoors on a rainy day. Obviously this polish and others in similar shades are pretty popular, but it's just not for me. I really want to remove it and paint my nails a cheery blue.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by gcollier97

I LOVE this nail polish! Its called steel gray but to me its kida a muaveish puprle gray, but its beautiful. The brush makes it soo easy to put on. And it was only like 4 dollars

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

The brush is kind of weird - large flat brush - but it's not something I couldn't work with. I put two coats. It is actually a gray/purple color on my nails. Wet and wild's Bite the bullet is similar in that it is a grayish purple but far more purple (if that's what you're looking for - it's a muted purple). Overall, pretty good color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great gray tone nail polish with a tint of purple undertones to it. I've never really tried gray nail polishes before as I could never find a decent gray tone to wear. After searching, I saw the new Rimmel line of nail polishes and had to try this. The color is a creamy gray and goes on quite smooth. I usually add just 2 coats as I like the tensity of the color. The brush that it comes with a thick jumble FAT brush so it's real easily to apply. Love this color for all the seasons truthfully... I think it's wearable at all seasons!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by gemzigirl

Love this color! Great for fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ashleybaybay

LUV this colour!
I didn't know if it would look good on my "asain" skintone, but it did!
Really for 5.99 this is a steal. Although some may complain about the brush, it`s really rather convenient. It`s wide so that I only need to do two strokes on my nail for the first coat. Very good application, beautiful colour, great packaging and I love the formula! I only need 2 coats for a nice colour. I will update on how it wears throughout the week!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Elzbt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first Rimmel nail color I've bought. I'm very impressed. It goes on as I'd expect a nail polish to. 2 coats and I'm good. The color is very nice as well. It's a warm grey, could come off purplish. I'm quite pale and it goes with my skin tone well. I cannot say much about the product's durability yet but so far I'm a very happy customer!