August 27, 2014 | 949 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by snucci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was too cakey under my eyes. However, it was a great for covering up blemishes or the occasional red mark or scar on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by cbuff13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this concealer for under my eyes! AMAZING staying power, I have never needed to touch it up (even in humid south Florida weather). Does not cake, does not settle into lines. My only complaint is the color range. I can only use this to highlight under my eyes as the darkest color is still too light for me to use as a spot concealer, and I am only medium skin toned!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This dries super chalky & left my skin itching for some reason. It never seems to match my foundation (also superstay) therefore highlighting instead of concealing. This was a let down

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by bblopez64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and this product did not work for me at all. I used it under my eyes and it was cakey and did not cover well for me. I had to give it away

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by glllkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great for quick touch ups, and it comes in a super convenient tiny bottle that can go everywhere with you just in case. I wouldn't say it stays for 24 hours, but it definitely has a decent amount of staying power and works well for spot coverage/ under eye circles. I also like the applicator wand.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this concealer based on the claim of having 24 hour staying power. While it isn't 24 hours it did last a full work day and for about $7 it's not a bad price.

Pros:
-Long wearing
-A little bit goes a long way
-Medium to buildable coverage

Cons:
-Can be cakey
-Sinks into fine lines
-Doesn't have a wide range of colors

Tip: The colors tend to be a little lighter than they look in the tube, so you might want to keep that in mind.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by kellyfinn

I bought this concealer because it was on sale for a really cheap price at a store. It does do a decent job of covering my dark under eye circles, however, it dries quickly and is cakey. You could tell I was wearing concealer under my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Sirena089

This is a really bad concealer, I used it whenever I didn't get good sleep. It is really great at covering up but after a while it looks dry and cracked. Like you are a painting that needs resurfacing. I wouldn't use it to a party or anywhere that I want to impress people because it makes you look like a person with cracked skin. It also makes the under eye area look older than it actaully is.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by CarlyLively

I love this concealer. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and gives me the coverage I need. It's not too heavy at all. Although I do find it can tend to flake off if you don't moisturize well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ViciousLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have stubborn dark circles and I was looking for something to cover them. This wasn't horrible, but it dried out very quickly and started looking cracked and weird. I kept having to smooth it out throughout the day and apply moisturizer even though I don't have dry skin. I gave it another shot the next day, and it dried out the area under my eyes so much that they started itching and it was uncomfortable. After work I went straight to Ulta and bought some Loreal Visible Lift concealer which ended up being the answer to my prayers.