September 19, 2014 | 1861 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Lerka

I have to stay I am quite surprised how good this concealer is considering the price and all. I ran out of my Benefit Boi-ing concealer which is absolutely amazing. I wanted to try MUFE full cover but was a little hesitant to purchase it for $36 after doing some research and reading amazing reviews on Super Stay concealer. There was no testers at Walmart so I got the lightest(Ivory I think? it's shade 710) which didn't look that loght. But oh boy it is ghostly light! So I went back and got the second lightest shade, Cream, and it's a way better match.

I like the consistency, it's thick but not too thick. It doesn't break me out. I have a few post-acne scars that it covers very well. I use it on top of YSL Teint Le Touche Eclat foundation. I tried using it under but ended up looking cakey. I don't have dark circles so have no idea how it would work for those gals. But make sure you blend blend BLEND or it will end up looking cakey. I took 1 lippy off bc of that...Need extra time to blend it well. You really only need a little to cover whole face.

Overall, very satisfied...Will purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMarshmallow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this online without even knowing my color. I just guessed based off of reviews/pictures. BUT I chose the right color(muahahahahahahahah)
I use it for my undereye and it works great!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm only in my teens and I have some wrinkles under my eyes from my nasal congestion, so using products under my eyes would usually sink between the skin during the day - which is normal for me. HOWEVER, this concealer was cakey, looked dry and emphasised the small, vein-like lines from my small wrinkles and it was really bad. The colour shade is misleading too - not 100% their fault - but I had picked a shade which looked just about one step lighter than my skin tone and I thought it was perfect - then I opened the product and was surprised with some very pale, beige colour which would've suited lighter toned people. The packaging wasn't that great, when I pulled the wand out to dab it on the back of my hand, a lot of unnecessary product came out :(! So in the end, I just threw it away and I never used it - maybe just once or twice to test it out. I waste about $10 AUD (it was on sale) sooo :c I recommend you to not get it

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by snucci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was too cakey under my eyes. However, it was a great for covering up blemishes or the occasional red mark or scar on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by cbuff13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this concealer for under my eyes! AMAZING staying power, I have never needed to touch it up (even in humid south Florida weather). Does not cake, does not settle into lines. My only complaint is the color range. I can only use this to highlight under my eyes as the darkest color is still too light for me to use as a spot concealer, and I am only medium skin toned!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This dries super chalky & left my skin itching for some reason. It never seems to match my foundation (also superstay) therefore highlighting instead of concealing. This was a let down

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by bblopez64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and this product did not work for me at all. I used it under my eyes and it was cakey and did not cover well for me. I had to give it away

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by glllkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great for quick touch ups, and it comes in a super convenient tiny bottle that can go everywhere with you just in case. I wouldn't say it stays for 24 hours, but it definitely has a decent amount of staying power and works well for spot coverage/ under eye circles. I also like the applicator wand.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this concealer based on the claim of having 24 hour staying power. While it isn't 24 hours it did last a full work day and for about $7 it's not a bad price.

Pros:
-Long wearing
-A little bit goes a long way
-Medium to buildable coverage

Cons:
-Can be cakey
-Sinks into fine lines
-Doesn't have a wide range of colors

Tip: The colors tend to be a little lighter than they look in the tube, so you might want to keep that in mind.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by kellyfinn

I bought this concealer because it was on sale for a really cheap price at a store. It does do a decent job of covering my dark under eye circles, however, it dries quickly and is cakey. You could tell I was wearing concealer under my eyes.