October 21, 2014 | 1824 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by DeeDanosaur

Update! (26/11/2013) I actually kind of take back some things I said about this product. 3 months after I bought the concealer, it started separating and looks disgusting. I shook and mixed it and then reapplied it, and it seemed much more yellower than it was. It's way too noticeable now and the area under my eyes looks very sickly. It doesn't help that I can still see all the dark circles and veins, but with a yellow coat on top.....ugh..you can picture it. I do love that it does cover up perfectly but I wish the yellow undertone didn't show as much. I had to remove 2 lippies for that.

I'm super picky when it comes to concealers, so when I picked up this one I had no idea what to expect.
Generally I loved it. It covered up perfectly (I got number 3) and wasn't cakey like most people say if applied correctly. It also lasted me the whole days and didn't smudge off in the humidity here.
The only thing I didn't like was the price. I thought 16$ was a bit too much for the size of the container, but it lasts me a while and I loved it. Defiantly will be buying this again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Lerka

I have to stay I am quite surprised how good this concealer is considering the price and all. I ran out of my Benefit Boi-ing concealer which is absolutely amazing. I wanted to try MUFE full cover but was a little hesitant to purchase it for $36 after doing some research and reading amazing reviews on Super Stay concealer. There was no testers at Walmart so I got the lightest(Ivory I think? it's shade 710) which didn't look that loght. But oh boy it is ghostly light! So I went back and got the second lightest shade, Cream, and it's a way better match.

I like the consistency, it's thick but not too thick. It doesn't break me out. I have a few post-acne scars that it covers very well. I use it on top of YSL Teint Le Touche Eclat foundation. I tried using it under but ended up looking cakey. I don't have dark circles so have no idea how it would work for those gals. But make sure you blend blend BLEND or it will end up looking cakey. I took 1 lippy off bc of that...Need extra time to blend it well. You really only need a little to cover whole face.

Overall, very satisfied...Will purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMarshmallow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this online without even knowing my color. I just guessed based off of reviews/pictures. BUT I chose the right color(muahahahahahahahah)
I use it for my undereye and it works great!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm only in my teens and I have some wrinkles under my eyes from my nasal congestion, so using products under my eyes would usually sink between the skin during the day - which is normal for me. HOWEVER, this concealer was cakey, looked dry and emphasised the small, vein-like lines from my small wrinkles and it was really bad. The colour shade is misleading too - not 100% their fault - but I had picked a shade which looked just about one step lighter than my skin tone and I thought it was perfect - then I opened the product and was surprised with some very pale, beige colour which would've suited lighter toned people. The packaging wasn't that great, when I pulled the wand out to dab it on the back of my hand, a lot of unnecessary product came out :(! So in the end, I just threw it away and I never used it - maybe just once or twice to test it out. I waste about $10 AUD (it was on sale) sooo :c I recommend you to not get it

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by snucci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was too cakey under my eyes. However, it was a great for covering up blemishes or the occasional red mark or scar on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by cbuff13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this concealer for under my eyes! AMAZING staying power, I have never needed to touch it up (even in humid south Florida weather). Does not cake, does not settle into lines. My only complaint is the color range. I can only use this to highlight under my eyes as the darkest color is still too light for me to use as a spot concealer, and I am only medium skin toned!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This dries super chalky & left my skin itching for some reason. It never seems to match my foundation (also superstay) therefore highlighting instead of concealing. This was a let down

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by bblopez64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and this product did not work for me at all. I used it under my eyes and it was cakey and did not cover well for me. I had to give it away

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by glllkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great for quick touch ups, and it comes in a super convenient tiny bottle that can go everywhere with you just in case. I wouldn't say it stays for 24 hours, but it definitely has a decent amount of staying power and works well for spot coverage/ under eye circles. I also like the applicator wand.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this concealer based on the claim of having 24 hour staying power. While it isn't 24 hours it did last a full work day and for about $7 it's not a bad price.

Pros:
-Long wearing
-A little bit goes a long way
-Medium to buildable coverage

Cons:
-Can be cakey
-Sinks into fine lines
-Doesn't have a wide range of colors

Tip: The colors tend to be a little lighter than they look in the tube, so you might want to keep that in mind.