April 16, 2014 | 1925 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Physicians Formula - Healthy Wear SPF 50 Tinted Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Suzanne941

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

very good coverage - more pigmented that a lot of tinted moisturizers. Wears well without turning too oily, a feat here in Florida. I would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The more I wear this the more I like it. It really is a great sunscreen and foundation in one without any benzones like avobenzone or oxybenzone to irritate. I am sensitive to chemical ss and can wear this without a problem. I love products that save steps and this is one of them. It is very densely pigmented, much more than the typical tinted moisturizer. It is at least medium coverage to me. There are 4 shades and the light to natural works for my light to medium olive tone though it is a bit ashy on me. I would not say this is very moisturizing but not really drying either. I don't find it greasy at all. It does leave a dewy finish on me so maybe some reviewers are thinking it is greasy? It does settle a tiny bit into fine lines but I can see that only with my magnifying mirror. It is really a brilliant product because it offers a high spf and some uva blockers (titanium dioxide and zinc). I don't use a quarter tsp of this as is recommended with ss because it would be way too masklike due to the high level of pigement in this, so I may not be getting the full spf but I am still thrilled if I am getting 20 or 30 out of it. There is really nothing else like this offered in the drugstore. The packaging is excellent! Nice airless type pump. Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by LadyVagabond

I'm really beginning to LOVE this stuff!

I first tried it last summer, & I felt like it was greasy & not so great. I recently decided to try it again, as my skin has changed in the last several months & is now freakishly dry. I LOVE IT. I gives me amazing full coverage, I barely need concealer at all! I mix it with a little illuminating cream from Napoleon Perdis, & I end up with a beautiful dewy look. Plus, my skin doesn't get dry & uncomfortable throughout the day when I wear this.

I took off one lippie because it does get a bit shiny (especially in the T-Zone) as the day goes on, but I don't mind that at all, & dabbing a bit of Benefit's Dr. Feelgood over my nose makes that go away quick. I can see how oily skin people may not like this though it does have a thick consistency like sunscreen.

I've been wearing it every day for the last several weeks, & I haven't broken out or had any other problems. It's kinda amazing!

N

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGaL54

I wanted to love this product so much but alas it has been added to the ever-growing pile of unused products stashed behind the bathroom mirror. PF had a great concept with this TM--oil-free, paraben-free, sweat-proof & water-proof...However it fails to deliver...First of all it feels ridiculously heavy, greasy & oily. If i wanted that feel, I'd opt for an actual liquid foundation with better coverage instead. Second, the shade selection is minimal. I am of East Indian descent so my skintone is a light tan color & the "Tan" shade is still way too light for my skin. I don't understand why PF doesn't come out with a better shade selection for the more tanned, darker ladies out there. For a drugstore brand, PF is a great option but this tinted moisturizer is an absolute FAIL in my book!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by misskenzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product last June and now it is the end of March and it still isn't gone yet, and I wear it almost daily. It is worth the price. It provides good coverage while still looking natural. I wear it under pressed powder and it looks great.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I think it is ok. I got the lightest and THAT was way to dark for me. It came out runny and orange. Its good for the SPF though. Im trying to get it to work. I dont think it will for me it comes out runny and makes my skin look greasy and I already have oily skin.......... Still looking for a good T.M. This isnt it for me :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

PF has been really surprising me lately. CVS had a BOGO 50% off sale, and I've been trying to get as much sunscreen on my skin as possible, so it seemed worth the risk.

I bought Fair to Light, which is still a little too dark for my skin. The texture is very moisturizing.

It has a very noticable 'off' smell. The texture is quite greasy unless you use a mattifier. I love the packaging and will continue to use, but will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by CocoChaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first tinted moisturizer from physicians formula and i do like it. the formula is a little runny but i think it offers more coverage than other tinted moisturizers do without feeling heavy. i also like that it has a really high spf though i heard anything over 30 really isnt needed. i have it in the shade light to natural even though im a bit tan and the reason i bought the lightest shade is because i heard that after in oxidizes it can turn a little bit darker. i kind of like it a little lighter it makes my skin look bright and im starting to like that kind of look. love the pump not very many tinted moisturizers have that. overall i would buy it again but i shouldnt have to for awhile cause you dont need very much. i use to use two pumps for my whole face and neck but now i just use one full pump. i apply it with a regular foundation and than blend with clean fingers.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by frankzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had always wanted to try this moisturizer because of all the good things being said about this product.

The apckaging is cute, easy to carry around with you, and has a nice pump.
Unfortunately, when Ifirst pumped it I was surprised to find out how runny it was. When first applied to the face it feels greasy and doesnt look very good. It also left a gross residue on my fingers. BUT, once it settled it has great coverage. If applied with a foundation brush, it would solve the issue of the "residue" and even it out.
Yu might aso want to go over it with a translucent powder once it has settled completely.

This would be a great summer product! Good SPF, waterproof, and good coverage with out feeling heavy.

I've been using it for about two days and my skin has not broken out, and I have VERY acne prone skin.

$15 may seem a little pricey, but I could see myself buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by KittyKatBlonde

Although it gave great coverage for a tinted moisturizer and had great SPF, it looked oily and didn't have great staying power and I have dry skin, used a primer, and mineral powder over it. So it was only great for the first couple of hours. I won't be repurchasing.