October 31, 2014 | 1649 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by rcmulcrone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I anticipated not loving this product but figured, I'd be helping MAC fight AIDS either way. On top of it, to me, the price is great for a department store 'stick.

In any case, I love this shade. It's great and moves to marvelous when I add a touch of bronzing powder.

The packaging (black & hot pink) is killer too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by amanda615

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my favoriate pink color already bought two..............

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by puppy97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stinks thats its LE!! I love it!!! My first EVER mac purchase, but if is wasn't LE it wouldn't be special! It is a very gorgeous pink colour the blue undertones are a compliment to my eyes! LOVE LOVE LOVE This lipstick!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by swthunni3x

I love love pink shades because it compliments my skin well (asian, about nc20). However, I find the viva glam gaga to be too blue toned that I can't wear it out regularly because its quite a standout blue toned pink. I don't think the colour quite suits darker skinned/tanner ladies because of the blue in the gaga lipstick. I notice most end up looking like they belong on Jersey Shore. Its just not a very flattering look. The lipstick applies glossy, but I find theres not quite enough coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Such a shame this lipstick is discontinued! I love it to death and regret not getting a back up for it. Its a lilac-based pink, very glossy finish. It smells like vanilla. It also looks great on my moms fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I am in love with this colour, Im just so gutted its discontinued!!!! I got the last one at my local MAC concession and I am in love with it! It goes on in a nice colour pop, smells lush and has staying power! What more can a girl want :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by summerloren

I have to say this lipstick smells lovely! I love the colour, I actually only bought this yesterday and I'm loving it! It's surprisingly pigmented for a lustre lipstick and it's so hydrating - It doesn't have great lasting power though I found it faded quite quickly however I didn't have a lip primer on and I was in work and the air conditioning broke so that's probably why!
    The packaging is nothing special - I find that MAC packaging is quite boring it's nice but it's not anything to get excited about (apart from the limited edition ranges, hello kitty, barbie, etc...).
    I also find that MAC pricing is quite reasonable because the products are mostly of quite a high standard/quality.
    MAC never seem to go wrong with their lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Tommy546

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, so this deserves full marks for many reasons!

I hope nothing scratches off this lippy because the amount of detail is gorgeous!!

aside from the tube being pretty, the colour does not disappoint either!

It's a very pretty blue based baby pink yet still maintains a slight amount of warmth.... or something.

It's hard to describe but this colour is gorgeous and ALOT more wearable than you would imagine =D

It's creamy and fairly opaque in texture and it's buildable to boot!

It feels moisturizing and does not appear to look dry atall, it lasts about 2 hours before a touch up is needed, but I don't mind that and it fades nicely rather than getting blotchy and patchy.

another amazing thing about viva glam lipsticks is that all of the money goes to their aids fund, which is amazing!!

not just proceeds, every penny!

amazing lippy, amazing cause.

=)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by suuzieq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't like this colour on me at all. It accentuates your teeth ..so if your teeth are not pearly white then I suggest you rethink putting on this colour. My teeth I would say are normal/above average but this lipstick makes me very self conscious. Sorry for the bad review cause I really wanted to like this colour. Cyndi wins it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by mhxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love love this lipstick! I have been using it almost everyday since it was released, as it compliments my pale complexion perfectly. I was praying it would become a permanent fixture in the mac collection, but it didn't. Devastated. I used the last scape of my third tube today, so I'm going in tomorrow to replace it with something similar, maybe mac's lovelorn..

Nothing will compare to this though :(