MAC Viva Glam Gaga [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 5/30/2011 8:21:00 AM

I like the colour, there is nothing wrong with it, it's neutral without being too neutral which is what I like. However the colour pay off is not good at all. In some places on my lips it will look sheer and others more pigmented which I didn't like. I felt as if the colour didn't last long at all. No more than 30 minutes, and for a high end brand that really isn't good. (And yes I did prime my lips!) I'd buy a product similar for this for the colour next time, but defintly not MAC's.

on 5/26/2011 9:39:00 PM

I anticipated not loving this product but figured, I'd be helping MAC fight AIDS either way. On top of it, to me, the price is great for a department store 'stick.

In any case, I love this shade. It's great and moves to marvelous when I add a touch of bronzing powder.

The packaging (black & hot pink) is killer too.

on 5/26/2011 9:20:00 AM

my favoriate pink color already bought two..............

on 5/24/2011 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Stinks thats its LE!! I love it!!! My first EVER mac purchase, but if is wasn't LE it wouldn't be special! It is a very gorgeous pink colour the blue undertones are a compliment to my eyes! LOVE LOVE LOVE This lipstick!!

on 5/12/2011 2:49:00 PM

I love love pink shades because it compliments my skin well (asian, about nc20). However, I find the viva glam gaga to be too blue toned that I can't wear it out regularly because its quite a standout blue toned pink. I don't think the colour quite suits darker skinned/tanner ladies because of the blue in the gaga lipstick. I notice most end up looking like they belong on Jersey Shore. Its just not a very flattering look. The lipstick applies glossy, but I find theres not quite enough coverage.

on 5/12/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Such a shame this lipstick is discontinued! I love it to death and regret not getting a back up for it. Its a lilac-based pink, very glossy finish. It smells like vanilla. It also looks great on my moms fair skin.

on 5/12/2011 10:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I am in love with this colour, Im just so gutted its discontinued!!!! I got the last one at my local MAC concession and I am in love with it! It goes on in a nice colour pop, smells lush and has staying power! What more can a girl want :)

on 5/8/2011 9:46:00 AM

I have to say this lipstick smells lovely! I love the colour, I actually only bought this yesterday and I'm loving it! It's surprisingly pigmented for a lustre lipstick and it's so hydrating - It doesn't have great lasting power though I found it faded quite quickly however I didn't have a lip primer on and I was in work and the air conditioning broke so that's probably why!
The packaging is nothing special - I find that MAC packaging is quite boring it's nice but it's not anything to get excited about (apart from the limited edition ranges, hello kitty, barbie, etc...).
I also find that MAC pricing is quite reasonable because the products are mostly of quite a high standard/quality.
MAC never seem to go wrong with their lipsticks!

on 5/7/2011 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay, so this deserves full marks for many reasons!

I hope nothing scratches off this lippy because the amount of detail is gorgeous!!

aside from the tube being pretty, the colour does not disappoint either!

It's a very pretty blue based baby pink yet still maintains a slight amount of warmth.... or something.

It's hard to describe but this colour is gorgeous and ALOT more wearable than you would imagine =D

It's creamy and fairly opaque in texture and it's buildable to boot!

It feels moisturizing and does not appear to look dry atall, it lasts about 2 hours before a touch up is needed, but I don't mind that and it fades nicely rather than getting blotchy and patchy.

another amazing thing about viva glam lipsticks is that all of the money goes to their aids fund, which is amazing!!

not just proceeds, every penny!

amazing lippy, amazing cause.

=)

on 5/4/2011 10:39:00 AM

I don't like this colour on me at all. It accentuates your teeth ..so if your teeth are not pearly white then I suggest you rethink putting on this colour. My teeth I would say are normal/above average but this lipstick makes me very self conscious. Sorry for the bad review cause I really wanted to like this colour. Cyndi wins it for me.

Popular Lipsticks