TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

2.1

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denatured, Zea Mays Starch (Corn), Magnesium Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PVP, Kaolin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexylcinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Citrus Tangerina Peel Extract (Tangerine)

on 6/20/2013 10:12:00 PM

I usually like Tresemme products but this one was more of a miss for me. didn't really like the smell of it and left my hair feeling weird after. I believe there are other dry shampoos that do a better job for the same price. or good ol' baby powder does the trick! absorbs all the oil from your roots!

on 6/20/2013 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I regret ever getting this dry shampoo. It is crappy and it leaves a white film on my hair. My hair doesn't feel clean at all and still looks and feels greasy. The scent is too strong that it burns my nostrils. :( I wanted to love it because of the low price but it's not meant to be.

on 6/15/2013 1:11:00 AM

My hair feels a lot dirtier afterwards, enough said.

on 6/2/2013 9:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't why im wasting time reviewing this but here goes, this product is feral and it should be boycotted off all beauty supply shelves. It does not 'dry shampoo' hair at all, all it does is take the grease away for like half an hour then ohh boy the grease is back 1000 times worse, and I need to have a full shower to get the horrid residue out of my hair. I would absolutely not repurchase this product ever again in my whole life

on 5/28/2013 8:54:00 PM

This product sucks. It left white streaks of residue in my hair that refused to come out. It didn't do anything to make my hair look fresher, it actually looked more clumpy and gross. I threw the product away. Buy Batiste instead, its soooo much better.

on 5/14/2013 10:24:00 PM

I had tried batiste and looking for a cheaper alternative, I came across this. The smell is this strong typical generic, nostalgic hairspray smell. Unlike batiste, it came out a liquid rather than a very fine powder. I found it covered the look of shiny hair but my hair still felt heavy and matted down. It's possible this product just made me feel more gross. You're better off using baby powder.

on 5/2/2013 7:14:00 PM

Man, this is horrible. I was hoping that I could use this as a cheaper substitute than Batiste, but I just can't. It makes my hair feel disgusting, very thick and heavy. It leaves this gunky residue on it. The white overcast is never an issue because I know how to clear it up, but the product itself just does not work well with my hair. Batiste is the best dry shampoo I have tried.

on 4/29/2013 4:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This dry shampoo barely works, but it's great at leaving white streaks in my hair! It kinda sorta makes my hair look ok for a second-day ponytail, but no way would I leave my hair down after using this product. Suave makes a better dry shampoo for $2, and it smells great, like grapefruit.

on 4/24/2013 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Yikes, if ever I see a dry shampoo promote that it uses some sort of a clay as the ingredient to soak up oil on the scalp, I'm going to run away screaming.This stuff, no matter how lightly I tried to spray it, didn't brush out and it made my hair stiff and so dry that it just made my 2nd day hair look WORSE.

Skip this...no good.

on 4/11/2013 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I don't use dry shampoo's that often, but when I do.. I use this one!
It's the only one I have, so I don't have one to compare it with.

But yeah.. It does it's job, but it's not AMAZING. Even though I have blonde (darker shade) hair colour, you can still see the whiteness, which is a huge thumbs down. But that's the only downside with this product, really.

Video Reviews & Tutorials