November 28, 2014 | 1926 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

How is this getting bad reviews!? This must've been specially made to fit my body chemistry because it smells amazing on me. Warm and sexy like the name suggests, with a slight fruity twist. Will probably be my first hg perfume... Cant wait to try her new one coming out soon in the orange bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by teegirly

I tried this recently at Macy's and the sales girls was nice enough to spray some in a vial for a sample. It went on sweet and fruity but dried down to a nice warm vanilla amber kind of scent. It last for awhile. I still smelled it on my hand hours later. I do like it but don't know if I would actually purchase because I have a signature scent and don't feel it's good enough to purchase a full size bottle. If they made it in a small purse size or one of those little trial sprays would love to add it to my sample collection.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mrsvixen89

I love Beyonce but HATE this perfume. i bought it around the time it first came out which made it a bit pricey at about $50. I love the smell but after about 10min i couldnt smell it anymore. I started using it alot more and noticing how quickly it runs out duh because i was trying to make it work lol. The lid falls off too easily as well. Now i see it at Target in a gift set for about $35...ugh

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Boring! Nothing realy diferent about this scent, can;t realy pick anything special out about it. However it is not a scent that is to my taste so others may like it. Although it is already in the bargain section of all my local stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Highly recommended!
Very pretty and easy to wear warm, soft, vanilla/amber scent with some darkish/deep berry notes on top (raspberry?) Almost like a more classy, softer VS Amber Romance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Beyonce joins many other celebrity fragrances with her debut Heat. Unfortunately it is not very good. I find it too sweet, and the dry down does not smell good. Also what a tacky bottle! UGH! Just goes to prove that most celebrity fragrances are cheap cheap cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by orangebloom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't have much to say about this other than there is nothing remotely interesting about it. It tries, but fails. I sprayed a sample at Macy's and it did nothing for me at all. It's funny because they have this on the top shelves of the store and have other celebrity fragrances far superior to Beyonce's on lower shelves and less conspicuous areas. She nees all the help she can get because this tries to be a warm sexy fragrance but it wears off fast and is absolutely forgettable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by cartersmommy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just stumbled upon this beautiful new fragrance by accident...I already put it on my xmas wish list, but don't know if I can hold out that long! Even my 4 year old son comments on how "beautiful" mommy smells!! I can only describe this fragance as very alluring and sexy, like miss Beyonce herself!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I had a generous sample of this and though I donīt like 99% of what comes on the market as celebrity-perfumes, I found myself using the sample up. My nose, actually spoiled by much more expensive and well composed perfumes, couldnīt detect the usual "cheap" note in this very affordable scent. It smells like berries and vanilla, and a bit of amber to me, so it is sweet, but still not overly so or intrusive. The musky note I couldnīt detect. For me, itīs a cuddly comfort scent with a slightly sexy side. It certainly isnīt an very unusual scent, and there are indeed perfumes which are more complex and unique, so Iīll give it only four lippies. But itīs nice to have, and since my sample is used up, I long for more. I guess, Iīll buy a full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Chele05

I'm not fan of Beyonce, but with all these bad reviews, I just had to try it for myself! Haha. Anyway, on paper this smelled absolutely delicious! A rich, warm, deep vanilla with a spicy/musky edge. Not bad at all to my sweet scent loving nose. On me, however, not as magical. Smelled good at first, just like on paper, but at some point it becomes so musky that turns MUSTY smelling; slightly dirty. The mustiness eventually dies down, and then it's pretty nice again - a deep, slightly spicy vanilla - but it isn't worth smelling like B. O. Too bad, otherwise, I would buy it.