November 28, 2014 | 1868 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go to conditioner. It makes my hair, soft, shiny, and healthy. I really can't ask for better results from any conditioner. Plus, its dirt cheap! I would recommend this product to anyone, those who haven't tried it should try it. For the price of next to nothing for it, you can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I used this with the matching shampoo as a quick, cheap fix for the damage my hair suffered from another shampoo and conditioner combo. It works well to smooth out my hair, keep frizz to a minimum, and keep my hair detangled. However, by the end of the bottles, my hair felt a bit weighed down. This may be counteracted by using a good clarifying shampoo from time to time, but since I'm always trying out new hair products, I didn't repurchase. However, I would keep this set in mind for the future if I need an inexpensive hair repair again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by LostHearts

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading so many positive reviews of this product, I just had to try it for myself. I just couldn't believe that something from the Suave line could outdo the more expensive salon brands.

Was I pleasantly surprised! This has to be the best conditioner I have ever used. My former favorite was Graham Webb's Halo Hydrating Formula, which has been discontinued. This product beat it by a mile!

My hair is not only soft but super shiny as well. I've tested it against other drugstore brands and it still wins every time.

Hard to believe that this is so inexpensive and yet works so well, better than ones that cost $36. Highest recommendations for those who want softness and a mirror like shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by twilight149772

I have dry relaxed damged hair, this is fairly cheap. I love the ingredients, the natural oils and shea butter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The BEST d/s conditioner ever!!

cheapest conditioner on earth but made of great ingredients! oh so thick and creamy that moisturizes my rib length dry hair~ my hair literally drinks this up :)

extra points for smelling nice too

only issue is this is not available in Canada :'( and I need to stock up in the US... continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by annieoakly

I love this stuff!! Its rich, thick, and creamy!! I love using this as a co-wash. I even add olive oil to it if I need extra moisture!! It smells great, and you get a huge bottle for 3 bucks!!! Edit 4/24/2012 I pulled this out a few weeks ago to give my hair some tlc and after I got out of the shower I started to itch... In the past I have not been able to use suave products because of my skin sensitivity guess this just another one of there products I can't use....

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Wolfloverii

I bought this because my waist length asian hair needed some hydration. I have greasy roots but dry ends. It left my hair soft and maybe a little hydrated, but other then that, not much. It does have a high concentration of oils and shea butter, but also cones. People with very dry hair may like this more than me. The smell and packaging is nice, like buttery coconut in a pretty green squeeze bottle. The price is I think three dollars at Target. I will continue to use and see if I find an improvement, but if not, I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sara942

Whoa! With just one wash my hair is noticeably much softer! When I picked up this shampoo and conditioner duo at target for $3.84 I had pretty low expectations. But being the broke student that I am, I took the plunge. This didn't add any shine or volume, but it made my hair SO soft after just ONE shower. I was worried that with shea butter in it my hair would turn out flat or greasy but that didn't happen at all :) I will update after I've used it a few more times, but so far, I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I've never used the Aveda, so I can't make the comparison. I don't love this conditioner - it does the job, but not fantastically. It's very thick and difficult to work through my longish, thick hair, and, when dry, my hair really isn't as smooth as I'd like. While the smell originally reminded me of warm almond milk, it seems to have gotten more perfume-y and artificial as I go through the bottle. I would repurchase this if I couldn't find any of the conditioners that work better for me (namely Suave Sleek), but otherwise no.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this was just average to me nothing special, sticking with my Joico and Kenra products