Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 5/20/2012 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product for a reasonable price. Just as good or better than many high-end conditioners. It is doing a great job of conditioning and protecting my hair, despite daily heat styling. It feels softer and I've had less breakage since I started using this. Not wild about the coconutty scent, but it doesn't linger, so no biggie. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been meaning to try this conditioner for a long time and I am glad I did because I really like it. This conditioner is filled with such good stuff like almond oil and shea butter and these ingredients are quite high up on the list. It takes a little longer to work it into my hair than silicon based conditioners but it does a good job of moisturizing my hair. The scent is really pleasant and it does linger in the hair. Overall, it is a great conditioner and I will repurchase.

on 5/10/2012 5:26:00 PM

I loved this conditioner and shampoo at first. It feels great and smells great and left my hair soft and shiny. After a few weeks my hair felt stiff and weird so I stopped using it.

on 4/25/2012 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great conditioner, especially considering it's dirt cheap! Has a lot of nice ingredients in it. Will definitely be replacing my more expensive conditioner with this.

on 3/31/2012 8:26:00 AM

Amazing. Love this!! I started using this shampoo and conditioner when I was having some serious hair issues a few months ago. I am on oral chemo and my hair was going crazy. My straight, thick (but fine) hair decided to become very frizzy, and start falling out. Thank you very much meds. It was falling out pretty quickly. My doc said that the meds were causing dryness and damaging the hair, which is what was causing my problems. This has turned it all around. No more frizziness. Not near as much hair loss. Much more manageable. Thank you so much suave!! I get compliments on my hair now!!

on 3/7/2012 7:21:00 PM

Omg! I did not expect such good results from this conditioner. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, and my hair has become a LOT softer. It does not weigh down my hair, and I haven't had any issues with it. The smell is ok, and the price is awesome. Definitely my HG drugstore conditioner!

on 3/7/2012 12:14:00 PM

This conditioner doesn't transform me into a model in a shampoo commercial (I don't think anything could do that!), but it is definitely one of the best I've ever used. My hair has always been unruly, but since I started going gray, it's been awful. The gray hairs are really kinky and they break very easily. It seems like nothing has helped. I don't know if this conditioner is affecting the breakage issue, but in general, it makes my hair softer and more manageable. It's nice to use--smells good and actually feels kind of luxurious. The bottom line is that, although I'm usually not loyal to any particular product or brand at all (always looking for the next, better thing), I will definitely be buying more of this. I just wish Suave was cruelty free.

on 2/14/2012 9:15:00 PM

lets just say i was pleasantly surprised by this shampoo + cond combo. CHEAP but effective. price is right. lots of good moisturizing ingredients. amazing product for the price which is DIRT cheap!!! it is very moisturizing. love it!!! have repurchased many times and i almost never repurchase anything!

on 1/23/2012 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this, it is my favorite conditioner---and I would never guess it would be Suave brand. I am a conditioner addict! I've bought and tried to love alot of more expensive hair care brands like Matrix, Biolage, Biosilk,Paul Mitchell,bed head, Redken, Nexxus, etc., but then I had a bogo coupon for Suave and decided to get the almond&shea shampoo and conditioner and why not since both it would be only $1.82 for BOTH. I admit I didn't think I was going to like it since I written off Suave a long time ago. When I first spread it into my hair, it seemed too thin. I wondered if it would actually do anything or be strong enough for my frizzy,tangly,bi racial hair so I left it on for a minute then combed it through with a wide tooth comb and let sit for a few minutes. While rinsing it out I noticed my hair detangled easily and felt super soft. it was incredibly manageable, with no frizzies, and over time, I've come to find it actually seems stronger, with improved elasticity. I still deep condition once a week,use a clarifying poo once a month,and additional products but I use this often. I I figured it's worth a try, and now I'm hooked!! I'm already on my 2nd bottle.
I must say some with fine or hair will probably find this to much with the cones and oils and this would also be bad for people with oily hair.

on 1/19/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have thick, colored hair. Not the greatest combo. Most conditionerst that promise to help out with the thick part leave it limp, and most products that promise to help out with the colored part leave it frizzy. This stuff left it feeling soft, thick but manageable, and smelling great. Would recommend to anyone! In fact, after giving it to my mom to try, she bought not only the conditioner but the shampoo as well! Yes, it does work as well as Aveda at more than half the cost.