Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

on 6/10/2014 12:07:00 PM

I absolutely love the colors! I bought two shades. A cherry colored and another pink. They look great on and are true to color. But they bleed a lot, leave stain on cups even after it "dries".They also make your lips very dry! & the packaging sucks! The two I bought have broken covers. I went out to buy another one and it broke as well. I will not purchase this product again unless they get a better quality of packaging. For the price it is great quality of lipstick and colors look amazing but packaging is terrible.

on 6/10/2014 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a good lipstick considering how cheap it is. For me it is very drying and i must wear Chapstick under it. The colors i have which are perfectly peachy and cherry bomb are beautiful and pigmented. it does not stay in place at all, but i didn't use lip liner either so maybe that's why. it smears alot so you'll want to put a tissue over your lips and dab on some setting powder. All in all I liked this lipstick but i dont typically wear lipstick alot, so maybe someone who knows more about it would disagree. But for a beginner the price was right and it did the job.

on 6/10/2014 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Would I repurchase? Yes, and have many backups of colors I love. Personally, the packaging is a non issue for me because what is inside is like gold...so creamy and long lasting. What I do to prevent any worrisome purse destruction from my lipsticks (all brands not just this one) is I have a small lipstick only bag in my purse that I carry and change out my lipsticks everyday depending on what I am wearing. That way the mess is contained. I have a separate bag for all the rest of my makeup for my purse. So much is made of the crappy packaging of these lipsticks but I just don't see it that way. They are functional and get the job done...kind of like the lipstick inside. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Happy Lipsticking! ❤️

on 6/10/2014 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have a number of these, a couple of pinks, a nude, and peachy brown. The product itself is a godsend for matte lippie lovers like myself. However, as everyone else notes, the packaging sucks. My issue, and I seem to be alone here, is less about how it looks but how it works. I usually put on a lippie in the morning and stick it in my purse for touch ups during the day. Just about all of them have opened (cap came off) in my purse during the day and ruined the inside of my Guccie, LV and other high end purse linings. Very annoying!

on 6/10/2014 7:28:00 AM

I have shunned all my other lipsticks and only use this. I don't hv to even touch up all day. It's my defi fav

on 5/19/2014 1:22:00 AM

not very impressed with his product because it bleeds very easily and gets everywhere. if there is a way to keep it on your lips so it doesn't smudge as easily, then this product would be much nicer.

on 5/12/2014 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought 8 colors and i love them! They are so pigmented and cheap! I mean honestly, with the pigmentation and the long lasting application, how can you beat it?! Its only 1.99! The only thing that i dont really like about it is that if you apply this to your bare skin, it can be a bit dry, so always apply chapstick before hand! The color selection is also amazing and i love how they are semi-matte/semi cream, i really like the finish!

My favorites are:

Just Peachy- A nude/ peachy shade
Think Pink- Baby pink color

If you want to see a full depth of my review and swatches, please watch my video on my youtube channel! :)

on 5/12/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I do love this lipstick! Actually I've 4 shades (Stoplight Red, Cherry Picking, Rose-bud, Bare It All) of this lipstick (because it's lil bit difficult to purchase in my country). But, my favorite shade is Stoplight Red and Rose-bud. Wohhh, good coverage and pigmentation!

But, I hate the packaging, so bad.

on 4/18/2014 8:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Not many selections in my local store, but I'm a huge fan of Vamp It Up, the formula feels amazing and the colour is absolutely breathtaking and I tend to look like a Romanian vampire when I wear it. Can't wait to buy more!

on 4/18/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried loving this product!!! It was super cheap at Walgreens for only two dollas!!!! Buuuttttt it absolutely sucks. It was very cakey looking and dried out my lips. I couldn't even smooth it out...it makes it worse if you do. Save your money!

Popular Lipsticks