July 24, 2014 | 990 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick, but I knew what I was getting myself into when I bought it, unlike some of the people that might be complaining. First off, it's a long wear lipstick (this is accurate, it does last hours longer than most lipsticks). Second, it's a matte lipstick (very matte, but just use gloss or balm throughout the day). I knew these two things before buying it, so no surprises. Also, the color is super pigmented, no need to layer it on for color payoff. I purchased the color Bare It All 902C and I like it. It's a very bold nude and I layer it w/ NYX Color Balm in Spasibo (also a nude color). My only complaint for this lipstick is the packaging, however everyone should know by now that Wet'n'Wild spends their money on superior product formulas rather than packaging. If you want a long wearing, highly pigmented lipstick that has more moisture and better packaging, I would definitely recommend Milani Color Statement lipsticks, but they're $6, not $2.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by lindsaylapoet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own probably every shade of these. Pink Sugar is a beautiful nude comparable to shades by YSL. 24 carrot is another favorite...a matte tangerine orange, so unique. All of these are incredibly pigmented and not drying if you pair with lip balm. I reach for these more than my MAC mattes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the ones I have purchased and worn. Which is Dollhouse Pink and Cherry Bomb and one more but the name escapes me. Anyways, the colors are gorgeous and they last quite awhile. I love the matte finish and how pigmented they are. Crazy cheap as is expected with WnW products and high end quality

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best lipsticks i've ever used, and I my friend, have tried probably hundreds of brands. These STAY PUT!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by SuitUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Maybelline's 14-hour Super Stay stuff in Fuchsia Forever was my former staple. However, with summer coming up, I wanted to try some different colors... but to not spend a fortune, in case I didn't like it. I ended up grabbing MegaLast in Stoplight Red (911D) and ... let's just say there's no way I'm spending like 8 bucks on Maybelline's lipstick again when I can get this little beauty for two or three. I actually think it works BETTER, regardless of the price. Here's the deal: It's matte, but it doesn't dry me out at all. It does have some transfer on glasses and such, but I usually apply first thing in the morning and it doesn't actually LOOK like it's transferred off, even after lunch. It's not tacky or sticky, and it stays in place without feathering even without a lipliner. The one bad thing is that the packaging is... frankly, ridiculous. You can't completely contract the lipstick into the tube, so hell knows I'm going to nick the lipstick itself trying to put on/take off the cap when I'm in a hurry someday... but I'm willing to put up with it for the awesome price and AWESOME product.
Also, Stoplight Red itself is a drop-dead dupe for MAC Ruby Woo - minus the weird dryness and the parched lips. Weirdly, I feel like it's... better than MAC. MAC still definitely takes the packaging prize, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by bflournoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After seeing so many rave reviews about these online, I had to run out to the store and get them. The first one I purchased was the red 911 and I had to knew I had to get all the other shades. The lipsticks are greatly pigmented,long lasting and as other reviewers mentioned, they can also be drying after a long days wear. Most of them are wearable on my skin tone (revlon caramel for reference) but some do require a liner. I would say these are perfect for experimenting with colors especially since they're dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

BETTER THAN ANY HIGH END MATTE LIPSTICK I HAVE TRIED!!! Highly pigmented, cheap, and fades nicely. It does come off when eating/drinking, but like I said it comes off rather evenly so it doesn't look ridiculous. Reapplying isn't an issue either because it's so cheap.
I have just two issues: the shape and the packaging. The shape of the lipstick is very blocky (not slanted like most lipsticks) so it is hard to get the corners of the lips without going outside of the lines. Also, the packaging is a little flimsy. This product is SO worth it though. Best investment I've made in a long time. Though I feel as though there could be a wider range of shades that cater to pale skin.

Overall, an AMAZING product! A must have if you want to try different shades or want something cheap and effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by XCynX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love these lipsticks.Matte, great pigmentation and last for a long time.The packaging sucks.Price is great.My favorite red lipstick is from this line; Red Velvet.:) I have every color from ths line except for PINKERBELL.It seems to always be out of stock.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of these products is great for the price. The color payoff is great and they stay put for a long time. I can see them being to drying for some people but no more than any other long stay, matte lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by echoi1991

Love them! I saw everyone online raving about these lipsticks and had to try them. They don't sell them in Canada but I found a seller online and got 4 for around $10 which is amazing.
The colours are great, easy to apply, and highly pigmented. Even though it's matte they didn't dry my lips or settle in any lines. It gave a very silky finish with even coverage.This might also be because I prep my lips with a Chapstick and filler. It also didn't transfer much at all and stays put pretty well.
A downside is the packaging, I don't mind if it looks or feels cheap(I think it's cute) but since the lipstick sticks out its easy to snag it on the lid and smear it. People have also had problems with them breaking.
These are great though, I'd love to try more colours and would recommend them.