December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Bberry15

I really like this mascara! It gives a really nice curl, especially if you curl your lashes before. It gives a pretty natural look, nothing too dramtic. I like that it seperates your lashes as long as you dont apply too many coats. If you apply too many coats it starts getting clumpy on your lashes. Overall, I really like this mascara, the only con is that it flakes but its still a really good mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is the perfect non smudging and easy to get off. I've had compliments that the mascara actually looks like fake lashes! I love the length it adds to my lashes and the blackness! It's easy to apply after using a eyelash curler and it's the perfect volume to. MY FAVOURITE!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Angela75

My go-to at the moment! The formula is thick and slightly dry, so you have to be quick and determined when you apply to avoid clumping. Start from the base of your lashes and pull up with all the lashes in the brush - really comb it! Does a great job of separating and fanning my lashes but tends to straighten out a little during the day. Provides volume and length. I used to use over Lash Exact, which kept my lashes up and curly, but no one sells Lash Exact anymore :(
All in all, very functional and does fan out lashes nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

I utterly love this mascara! I've been using it for a year or so now and find it to be so versatile. In the day, I just wear one sweep, which just gives nice long, thick lashes, but when I'm going out in the evening I give my lashes a couple of coats and they look magnificent! It doesn't end up halfway down my cheeks by the end of the day either, like Clinique and Boots No.7 do. I think that it's easily comparable with YSL mascara, but at a much better price! I have very sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate them in the slightest and okay, after a while it does go a little clumpy in the tube, but hey, I've yet to find a mascara that doesn't do that over time.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by katmint

I was not a fan of this. I found it really difficult to apply evenly, and the end result was quite clumpy.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BumblexX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely hated this! It was flaky and made my lashes clump like nothing! I found the formula dried up in the bottle a lot quicker than other mascaras. I definitely will not be repurchasing this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by bobbi0908

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to mascara, I've been using since it came out. It does clump after awhile so I just work the outside lashes going inward because as soon as it dries it tends to clump up if you applied a lot. It does last me for the day sometimes it lasts till the next morning when I'm lazy to wash my face the night before. It does give a little length not too much though, and don't get the water proof unless you want to trim your lashes its hard to get off even with MU remover. I use to use Rimmel brand mascara a but I grew out of it due to it costing more but I will continue buying and recommending these until I find another one I love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lurketylurk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just ok. No eye irritation and decent lengthening, which is good. In terms of volume, it gave me some minor clumps more than actual volume. I also wound up with smudging after a day at work. Overall, I think there are much better mascaras out there, even at the drugstore level.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by atrimmer91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would buy this again if I HAD to..

Does clump and flakes a little (the little lengthening tubes fall off everywhere). Also leaves a spidery lash look.

Great for a night out if you want mega length and volume. But I think the flaking would annoy me for every day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

Ok so I really hate maybelline mascaras but there are a few good ones. Usually maybelline mascaras are too wet paired with the brush... This mascara is ok. Compared to others this isn't something I would buy. The formula isn't to extremly wet but it weighs down my lashes so curl is no where to be seen with this. Other then the non-exsistant curl this product is good for length and volumne.