September 16, 2014 | 1953 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been trying all kinds of mascara recently and I ended up going back to this one. Honestly, I should have just stuck with it and saved my money. It doesn't add a ton of volume but it lengthens better than any mascara I have tried, its also great for sensitive eyes and contact wearers like me. I haven't tried the waterproof version yet because I find this one has amazing staying power and never flakes on me. Overall, its an awesome mascara worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by taylorxyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara is seriously good for anyone with shorter lashes! And it claims to fill in gaps on your lash line, well, this stuff does the trick! I highly recommend :) I like Very Black the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by edsheeranokay

pretty good mascara:) bought this really really wanting to like it and I do. there are occasionally some clumps but overall I really like it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Had a tube of this and it worked pretty well on keeping my curl! had to wait for it to slightly dry before i really liked it. only con for me was that it kinda flaked a bit

wasnt too good for putting on several coats though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by chelseea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lashes are stick straight and they did not hold my curl! As soon as I put it on, my lashes drooped. Very disappointed

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It gets one lippie from me, only because I can't give it zero!

It's just a hot mess from the get-go. The brush is too curved and ends up touching my skin every time I apply this stuff. But that's not the worst part.... The worst part is the clumping. Big clumps, little clumps, clumps stuck to my lashes, clumps falling on my cheeks.

There's just no way to make this stuff work me for me. Between the brush touching my skin when I apply and then clumps falling on my cheeks... it's a disaster.

I wouldn't use this again if someone paid me, let alone buy it again myself.!!

Oh and for the record, I have used this mascara several times over the past month or so. I gave it a chance to thicken up (as some other reviews suggested), but it just hasn't improved at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Lovepink7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

An oldie, but goodie. You hear about with mascara er'where I tell you . The truth is it's worth the hype. This lengthens and defines my lashes. There is often too much product on the brush, but nothing a little wipe can't fix,giving me just the right amount. The curved part of the brush helps curl my lashes, too. The formula is right in the middle, not too wet or dry. Man, this makes my lashes just look "false" in general. This is for a more dramatic look. It doesn't smudge, but it flakes a bit. (only thing I don't like). This isn't my favorite out of the 'volum express line, but it deserves 4 lippies!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by 01KGirl01

Okay, so there was a lot of hype about this 'falsies' mascara by maybeline. I went and purchased it ($8 where I live) and went home to try it out. I bought it expecting it to be the mother of all mascara's... but it wasn't quite. I started applying it and it gave my lashes minimal length... And as far as volume goes... My lashes were a solid black mess at the base. So minimal length, and pretty strange volume antics. I mean, if you didn't apply a lot, it'd be totally fine. Your lashes would look a wee but longer and a bit wider... But more than one coat and it gets out of hand. This could have just been my lashes because they're naturally long, but rather slim... This was just my experience with it. I personally like 'The Rocket' better.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Don't like this mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ANgelafletcher

SO amazing! I've been looking for the perfecy mascara and finally found it. It separates and lenthens, and right away it looks like you put on sevearl coats and brushed them out. It's my new regular mascara!