December 21, 2014 | 1258 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by BCP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

honestly, I love this stuff.
naturally, as an ammonia free hair dye, it is going to be harder to find a colour for you that you'll like, I usually buy just the colour I want, it's going to be a tad darker but it's AMMONIA FREE, it fades and doesn't damage nearly as much! for me anyways

this left my hair silky, glossy, shiny and with a radiant brown shade for about 1-2 months. I loved it. used it many times with good results,
then I started to switch around and mix perm and not perm and my hair was a mess.. I needed to go to a salon to really fix my hair up.
next time I dye it, I'll be using this. just because I know it hasn't done anything wrong. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Titan2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I bought Extension and the blonde in the extension did not match the golden blonde in my hair. So I went and boight this at the drug store, Light Golden Blonde" to put on my extensions. I wanted a semi-perm so that if a changed my hair color, the dye on the extensions would eventually wash off. Holly F***ing pissed, it turned them a brassy light brown color and dried them out considerably. Not happy at all. I certainly hope that a little head& shoulders will remove most of the color. I had dye other extensions with a perm color and they looked way healthier after, compared to this. Do not buy this and definetly do not use this product to dye extensions.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by jacksxoxo

the colour seemed okay at first...but faded into this horrid brassy colour
ALSO,
DRIED OUT MY HAIR HORRIBLY :(
would notttt suggest this

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by RomaG

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

RUN...do not walk away from this LOreal product. They need to remove it from the shelf. I am a former hairdresser, that in a weak moment tried Healthy Look (haha) last month. It has ruined my hair. Dark Blonde is now a smokey, drab ,dark, reddish medium brown with no body or shine. I used the product EXACTLY as directed in the package . I called to complain and warn them of a faulty produce ...Guess what ? they asked what kind of shampoo I was using to wash it out !!! I told them this wasn't about shampoo, it was about BAD hair color !! She hung up on me...I pursued it again and they told me to use a harsh, cheap shampoo to help get it out of my hair. Well after 5 weeks...it is still an awful color and dried out with no body. I have used the best conditioner, it did very little to help bring any life back to my hair. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT !

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueenusa51

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used the loreal paris healthy look 81/2 blonde color on my roots only WARNING This CRAP should be banned Its unhealthy 2 wks later my hair Dried out & gave me split ends bad it was like as if i had a bad perm I had to cut alot off Never thought a temp color would do such damage I called and complained Better off with permanent color after all

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by lexxa83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Medium Brown a month ago, and went back and forth about trying it based on the negative reviews. I have medium/light golden brown hair with more greys than I would like and blond highlighted ends that I wanted to even out to a medium brown. My biggest worry was that my hair would end up super dark and it would never come out. Anyway, the consistency of the color in my hair was sort of strange, it made my hair sort of waxy and matted feeling and I had some momentary panic that my hair was going to stay in huge clumps and the color wouldn't rinse out. I left it on no more than the 10 mins recommended to try to avoid super dark results, and had no problem rinsing it out. The end result is a little redder then on the box, but my natural color ALWAYS pulls red, no matter if I dye it on my own or have it professionally done. It did a good job at covering up the greys and blonde ends, and is only just a bit darker then my starting color. I actually think I was thinking it would be darker. I am not sure if I will repurchase. That will depend on how well the color holds up to washing. If I have my greys back in a week I will be definitely looking for something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by LiL_Laurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Clearly the people rating this didn't do a patch test - I did! I went from blond to brown, which was the plan and it turned out the exact colour on the box within 10 min... no problems at all. I am glad this is a demi in case I don't adjust to being brown it supposedly washes out after 28 washes. Smells fine, hair feels good - would purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Magdificent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This hair dye was HORRIBLE.... I dyed it two days ago with the color black, and the color looks very fake and unnatural, it looks like my hair is a wig. The color is nothing like it looks on the box(the box makes it seem more warm toned) it is much much cooler toned, and I I have spent two days in the shower using various remedies trying to wash it out, and the color is very stubborn....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Heidi40s

I purchased Healthy Look in White Chocolate 8 1/2 to lighten my dark roots without causing damage. I have naturally dark blond hair with highlights. The product was easy to use and there was no unpleasant smell. I only applied the color to the roots and left the product on for approximately 20 minutes instead of the recommended 10. I am very pleased with the results so far. The color blended my darker roots with the rest of my hair and left my hair in excellent condition. My only regret is that it will be gone in 4 weeks and I will have to recolor. However, to avoid the damage it is worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh why, why, why L'Oreal did you discontinue Casting / ColorSpa?
That was the best semi-perm color EVER. I used it for 10+ years and now what? Healthy Look s*cks. Sorry, it does. Boring one-dimensional color choices, leaves hair dry, color doesn't last or even fade well.
What to do?