August 28, 2014 | 1780 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by bluedestructionx

I didn't get a chance to use it much since it dried out on me but I got the dark blue shade and it was true to colour. Not sure how long it lasts though.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the purple color, and I threw it out. Horrible pigmentation. I can't say much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Vana104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eyeliner and for the price the quality is excellent. The brush that it comes with is a waste of time so i threw that away. The product goes on smoothly and the formula doesn't dry out at all unlike the revlon gel eyeliner. There is quite a bit of product in the container so i know it's gonna last me a really long time. Really satisfied with this eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by amnichols2

As other reviewers have noted, this is comparable in quality to MAC's black gel eyeliner. It's so smooth and soft in the pot that I was sure it would be underpigmented on the eyelid or would have no staying power. Au contraire! It's a truly dark, inky black, goes on nicely and when layered over UDPP and eyeshadow, it stays on all day. I use Mary Kay eye makeup remover and it takes it off well, but the liner has withstood exercise (sweat) and drizzly rain without budging. I've only had this a few weeks, so I don't know whether it will dry out or not, but at $3 a pop, I'm not sure I care-- as long as it lasts for a couple of months, it's worth it. I'm planning to buy this in more colors, and if their quality is comparable to the black, I'll never buy HE gel or cream eyeliner again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

The perfect black! I have not come across any liner that comes out so black! but i have oily and partially hooded lids and it does smudge from my upper lash line into my crease, but its easily fixed even when out and about! i like to use this on my water line because for some reason it does not budge from there!

Pros:
Perfect black
Great for water line!
does not create raccoon eyes!
Cheap
Lasts all day/night

Cons:
Not the best for hooded eye lids (but not big deal)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Galvan27

So i bought this a couple months ago just to try it out since i have always used liquid. I was amazed at how well it worked. The only down side about this prodcut is after a while of wear it the eyeliner gets on your eyelid. But for the price it's an overall good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by CatTien

I looooove this product! I use this everyday :) It has great pigmentation, comes out black and it's super cheap. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it dries out fast..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great eyeliner. I have black but intend on buying more colors now that I know it is definitely worth the money! I have had no problems with it smudging or wearing off. Wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product for the price! My one complaint is that you must wash the angled applicator brush daily to avoid it getting hard and crusty. It's also really hard to remove the product from the brush after using. That's a good thing though, it means that it lasts on your eyes all day (it does!)
I've gotten to the point where I just throw away the little brush that comes with this product and use a full sized professional eyeliner brush instead- they're easier to clean and work great with this awesome eyeliner! I use both the black and the brown (coffee) and love them. My favorite ELF product ever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I really like this eyeliner. Lately, I've been obsessed with easy, natural eyes and a stained lip. I've been using this daily with the Esscence gel liner brush to line my upper lash line. Even without a primer, it stays all day, doesn't smudge or fade, and is easy to apply. I take a little on my brush (Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush) and smudge it along my lash line, or make on long, clean line if I want a more clean cut look. It comes in a really nice glass (or plastic?) pot with a chic black cap. It also comes with a tiny brush, which I'll keep around because it's actually quite nice for travel or staying overnight at a friend's house. It's small, yes, but it does the job. This was 3.00 at Target. The price is low, the quality is high, and I would definitely buy this again.
Update: wouldn't repurchase, docked two lippies because I find it smudges throughout the day...not good for oily lids. But i really is a nice cream liner if your lids aren't oily.