October 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by alltherave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay for $3. Dries easy on eyes. The shelf life isn't ideal. Dried to a brick and head to toss out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a pretty good cream eyeliner, it is creamy and easy to put on, long lasting and the black is extremely dark. Although the eyeliner dried out within a few weeks, my sister continues to use it and says it's the best eyeliner she has every tried. I however, stopped using cream eyeliners because it takes a little more effort to apply, I would not rebuy this eyeliner though because I tried the MAC fluidline in blacktrack and found that I like it more.

Btw, it is very obvious when the eyeliner dried out because a huge crack appeared in the middle of the eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by vampirachy

I have this in black and it is very good for the price. However i do fine this harder to apply than other gel eyeliners and it seems you have to clean the brush after each stroke to avoid it becoming stiff and only taking off the product you have already applied, it is also not possible to create a very thin line using this product but it does last well and is very reasonable for the price. i sha'nt repurchase simply because i would like to try other things but i would recommend for beginners or people who want a nice, inexpensive liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ah ELF - you seduced me with this liner. So much so that I went out and brought a handful of them. In the beginning of our relationship, you were soft, smooth, rich and long lasting. After a few short months though, you went and COMPLETELY dried out on me. I am talking full on 1/2 smaller, hard little rock dried out on me. Always closed caps super tight too - so what gives? If these are your only eyeliners - say you have a black and brown - then maybe this will be ok for you. If you have a collection and these are simply in rotation - stay far away - you will never get the use out of them for your money.

PROS (these last 3-6months tops)
- inexpensive
- rich
- last all day
- smooth to apply
- great colors - love the gun metal
CONS
- they dry out and are unusable
- I heard you can re moisten with drops - but I don't like doing stuff like that as I fear it will breed bacteria

If you want to test a color before investing, you only wear brown and will use up within 3-6 months, or you would throw out liner after 6 months anyway - go for it. For me, rather buy Maybelline master drama in pencil or pot form.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by rkpterodactyl

I bought this product because I wanted to try out a creme eyeliner and thought for the cheap price it'd be a good place to start. It dried out fairly quickly, but to be fair, some days I'd forget to put the lid back on. I had read that it was possible to re-hydrate gel eyeliners with eye drops, so I did that. It kind of turned into a liquid eyeliner and it works great! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Best of all, I have really sensitive eyes, and it doesn't irritate them! If it ever runs out before I get tired of putting eye drops in it, I will definitely repurchase!
EDIT: Be careful not to drop the container. The black covering on the lid broke off when I did. It's still completely functional, but not quite as sleek looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by bluedestructionx

I didn't get a chance to use it much since it dried out on me but I got the dark blue shade and it was true to colour. Not sure how long it lasts though.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the purple color, and I threw it out. Horrible pigmentation. I can't say much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Vana104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eyeliner and for the price the quality is excellent. The brush that it comes with is a waste of time so i threw that away. The product goes on smoothly and the formula doesn't dry out at all unlike the revlon gel eyeliner. There is quite a bit of product in the container so i know it's gonna last me a really long time. Really satisfied with this eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by amnichols2

As other reviewers have noted, this is comparable in quality to MAC's black gel eyeliner. It's so smooth and soft in the pot that I was sure it would be underpigmented on the eyelid or would have no staying power. Au contraire! It's a truly dark, inky black, goes on nicely and when layered over UDPP and eyeshadow, it stays on all day. I use Mary Kay eye makeup remover and it takes it off well, but the liner has withstood exercise (sweat) and drizzly rain without budging. I've only had this a few weeks, so I don't know whether it will dry out or not, but at $3 a pop, I'm not sure I care-- as long as it lasts for a couple of months, it's worth it. I'm planning to buy this in more colors, and if their quality is comparable to the black, I'll never buy HE gel or cream eyeliner again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

The perfect black! I have not come across any liner that comes out so black! but i have oily and partially hooded lids and it does smudge from my upper lash line into my crease, but its easily fixed even when out and about! i like to use this on my water line because for some reason it does not budge from there!

Pros:
Perfect black
Great for water line!
does not create raccoon eyes!
Cheap
Lasts all day/night

Cons:
Not the best for hooded eye lids (but not big deal)