November 26, 2014 | 1650 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kaylaliker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's great for the price - might as well try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Jjeami

To those who are having trouble with it drying, I personally scoop out a chunk from a new pot of liner, plop it into an empty pot (in my case, and old cleaned out pot of the same thing) and then seal up the new one and throw it in my drawer for next time I need to refill my empty pot. That way when you do "reviving" via eye drops or microwave, you only worry about a small bit while the rest of your liner is safe, fresh and untouched. Helps a little go a long way!

My first and only gel liner I've ever used because it's such good price, I have no problems with smudging after learning how to properly apply with primer and everything. The brush is manageable and I've lived with it just fine, except two out of my three brushes have detached in the middle.. And I've had to tape them together haha. Which wasn't a big deal.. Still serves its purpose.

Definitely a must-have/must-try for those a low budget. Or if you just want to save money :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

Works great! I've had about 3 of these and i love them!! they give a thick line without clumping... although they do dry out kind of fast... but for $3 it's a good deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lesliexbane

Wow!!! I got this in black. I read a ton of reviews on it, so i decided to go out and get it!!! Its a perfect dark black and stays on all day! & its only 3 bux! So happy i found this new holy grail eye liner!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by alltherave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay for $3. Dries easy on eyes. The shelf life isn't ideal. Dried to a brick and head to toss out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a pretty good cream eyeliner, it is creamy and easy to put on, long lasting and the black is extremely dark. Although the eyeliner dried out within a few weeks, my sister continues to use it and says it's the best eyeliner she has every tried. I however, stopped using cream eyeliners because it takes a little more effort to apply, I would not rebuy this eyeliner though because I tried the MAC fluidline in blacktrack and found that I like it more.

Btw, it is very obvious when the eyeliner dried out because a huge crack appeared in the middle of the eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by vampirachy

I have this in black and it is very good for the price. However i do fine this harder to apply than other gel eyeliners and it seems you have to clean the brush after each stroke to avoid it becoming stiff and only taking off the product you have already applied, it is also not possible to create a very thin line using this product but it does last well and is very reasonable for the price. i sha'nt repurchase simply because i would like to try other things but i would recommend for beginners or people who want a nice, inexpensive liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ah ELF - you seduced me with this liner. So much so that I went out and brought a handful of them. In the beginning of our relationship, you were soft, smooth, rich and long lasting. After a few short months though, you went and COMPLETELY dried out on me. I am talking full on 1/2 smaller, hard little rock dried out on me. Always closed caps super tight too - so what gives? If these are your only eyeliners - say you have a black and brown - then maybe this will be ok for you. If you have a collection and these are simply in rotation - stay far away - you will never get the use out of them for your money.

PROS (these last 3-6months tops)
- inexpensive
- rich
- last all day
- smooth to apply
- great colors - love the gun metal
CONS
- they dry out and are unusable
- I heard you can re moisten with drops - but I don't like doing stuff like that as I fear it will breed bacteria

If you want to test a color before investing, you only wear brown and will use up within 3-6 months, or you would throw out liner after 6 months anyway - go for it. For me, rather buy Maybelline master drama in pencil or pot form.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by rkpterodactyl

I bought this product because I wanted to try out a creme eyeliner and thought for the cheap price it'd be a good place to start. It dried out fairly quickly, but to be fair, some days I'd forget to put the lid back on. I had read that it was possible to re-hydrate gel eyeliners with eye drops, so I did that. It kind of turned into a liquid eyeliner and it works great! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Best of all, I have really sensitive eyes, and it doesn't irritate them! If it ever runs out before I get tired of putting eye drops in it, I will definitely repurchase!
EDIT: Be careful not to drop the container. The black covering on the lid broke off when I did. It's still completely functional, but not quite as sleek looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by bluedestructionx

I didn't get a chance to use it much since it dried out on me but I got the dark blue shade and it was true to colour. Not sure how long it lasts though.