MAC Pigment - Rose

4.3

on 7/28/2006 4:14:00 PM

The color is just beautiful.
For reference, I am medium skin with yellow/orange undertone.(Dark hair, black eye)

This is a really beautiful pigment but no way will i ever use a full jar of this. It has the same chunky texture as blue storm, copper sparkle etc and very vibrant.

on 5/18/2006 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Although I love MAC pigments, this is not one that I would repurchase. As a fair-skinned woman with sallow undertones and brown eyes, this is just too red for me. I can get away with applying just the barest amount at the outside corner of my brow highlight, but any more, and I look like I've been weeping. Looks like it's swap time for me.

on 4/23/2006 4:59:00 AM

I love this paired with a skinny line of black eyeliner. Its so gorgeous in the container, but when applied its more sheer. Still amazingly beautiful though!

on 4/17/2006 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i LOVE the color of this pigment---on me it shows up so more like a pinkish gold than a pink WITH gold. one lippie off because it will just not stick without mixing medium-but with it, one of my favorites (even though i say that about most of the pigments!)

on 3/31/2006 8:25:00 AM

Very rich pink, bordering on red when applied on my eyes, with gold reflects. Incredibly beautiful, in the sense that it looks like a color you'd see in nature, but on me, it's much too red. Can be manipulated to look wonderful on the lips when mixed with gloss or vaseline - just don't lick. :)

on 3/20/2006 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this pigment on a whim i was thinking of trying some new pink makeup since everyone always has pink but me, and i liked how it had a shimmery gold reflect it reminded me of urban decay's X with a bit more rose showing thru.
great piggie. will last forever!!!

rose is sooooooo pretty in the container....but on my I look like a freak.... iwas sad but I just cant make it work.

on 2/10/2006 4:50:00 PM

Oh my God..this is SO..SO..SOO freakin gorgeous. Rose is a light-to-medium SHIMMERY pink with gold reflects. It is the most AMAZINGLY gorgeous thing I've ever seen. The staying power is amazing, and it wont crease. Its just perfect. AND LOOKS AMAZING WHEN APPLIED WET!!!!!

on 2/10/2006 11:04:00 AM

This pigment is a deep, hot, rose-pink with an incredible amount of gold sparkle. The texture is good, even though it looks like a bunch of art glitter in the jar. Unlike "Pink Bronze" pigment, the pink and gold in this are more distinct and the sheen is beautiful and eye-catching. This is quite flashy so I limit it to my lips and as an accent to my dark eyes (great for a Bollywood sort of look) and occasionally as a blush (amazing). Being a pigment, of course, this is quite intense and you'll only need a tiny bit at a time so a full-sized jar should last forever.

Top Rated MAC Products