November 26, 2014 | 1397 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by ca06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through a significant amount of mascaras ranging from drug store to high end brands and this one is the one I've stuck to the longest. It is a great day-time mascara, doesn't clump or smudge and looks very natural. It definitely lengthens, but if you are looking for a dramatic, volumizing mascara this may not be it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by dyejob98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Much prefer High Impact, which actually DOES something. This is pretty useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by kap112358

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I also gets samples of Clinique mascara from Macy's and I have not liked a single one. This is probably the worst of the bunch. The formula is extremely watery and about an hour after wearing I have clumps of mascara on my eye ball...not good, especially since I wear contacts. Just horrible. There are way better mascaras out there - don't waste your money on this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

this mascara smudges even with a lash primer. No doubt i have oily skin and lots of eyeliner and mascara dun work for me. But so far it works when i start using mac p&p lash primer which works wonders. a big no no for this mascara. I got it gwp.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i got this as a sample with a gwp...i'm glad i didn't buy it. it did nothing for me except coat my lashes. it didn't double anything...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by jswartz22

Got it as a sample tube and glad I didn't pay for a full size. I have long lashes, about average thickness. No matter what I tried, by the end of the day I would have dark smudges under my eyes and flakes. I found myself constantly checking my face in the mirror to make sure it wasn't happening. Finally after two weeks of that I just stopped using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by missuniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, I wish their was a maybe choice,
Cons:
Clumped for me, was hard to get off, and didn't look natural.
Pros:
Made my eyes look more dramatic, and it also got lots of compliments. It also made my lashes look darker (like most mascaras )
I so so liked it as you can see I think....? I got the sample bottle so I didn't rate it as good in packaging quality, and the price is OK. i think i got mine for about 23? i cant remember but i think it could be a little better for the price that it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a decent everyday mascara, but it smudged under my eyes a lot. Not crazy about the tapered brush shape or the general brush design. This did seem to lengthen my lashes and I didn't have any problems with flakiness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a generous size as a GWP, but would not repurchase. It's an average, everyday type of mascara. It looks natural, doesn't clump, and doesn't smudge, but really it's a "your eyelashes but better" type of mascara, and I prefer something that lengthens and thickens better. This is just mediocre. The only thing I like this for is for my bottom lashes because it really lengthens them!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: Application requires minimal effort, goes on evenly, with minimal clumping and no flaking, yet comes off with no problem. Doesn't irritate my eyes or contact lenses.

Cons: Very ho-hum. Gives a "finished" look, but nothing more. Doesn't noticeably add length or volume.

Overall: I could get the same benefits for a bit less money from any of several drugstore mascaras.