Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

on 9/9/2012 7:27:00 PM

I also experienced eye irritation from this mascara, odd from a Clinique product. Mascara itself worked well enough, but the eye irritation, even if it goes away after a while, is unacceptable. Plus many other economical options in DS mascaras.

on 9/9/2012 7:20:00 PM

I got this sample from Macy's and it's an average mascara. Looks very natural on my top and bottom lashes. It does irradiate my eyes for a bit but it does go away. I love how easy this mascara comes off with make up remover face wash.

on 9/3/2012 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to like this mascara. It created a nice natural look and didn't clump. I used the small tapered end for lower lashes, and it was really buildable!

Unfortunately I had such a reaction to this in my eyes.. I've never felt anything burn like this is my life, it was actually like fire. If one little bit touches my eyes, they swell up, get sore, red, and water and water until there's no more mascara left... It really sucked when I was at work or out and about and I had a sudden reaction to this stuff! How embarrassing!

This was the only product I've ever bought that I had to return.. Couldn't make this one work. I wonder what's in it that's so toxic!

on 7/26/2012 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've gone through a significant amount of mascaras ranging from drug store to high end brands and this one is the one I've stuck to the longest. It is a great day-time mascara, doesn't clump or smudge and looks very natural. It definitely lengthens, but if you are looking for a dramatic, volumizing mascara this may not be it.

on 7/18/2012 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Much prefer High Impact, which actually DOES something. This is pretty useless.

on 7/9/2012 12:05:00 PM

I also gets samples of Clinique mascara from Macy's and I have not liked a single one. This is probably the worst of the bunch. The formula is extremely watery and about an hour after wearing I have clumps of mascara on my eye ball...not good, especially since I wear contacts. Just horrible. There are way better mascaras out there - don't waste your money on this one!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this mascara smudges even with a lash primer. No doubt i have oily skin and lots of eyeliner and mascara dun work for me. But so far it works when i start using mac p&p lash primer which works wonders. a big no no for this mascara. I got it gwp.

on 6/19/2012 3:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i got this as a sample with a gwp...i'm glad i didn't buy it. it did nothing for me except coat my lashes. it didn't double anything...

on 6/19/2012 2:21:00 PM

Got it as a sample tube and glad I didn't pay for a full size. I have long lashes, about average thickness. No matter what I tried, by the end of the day I would have dark smudges under my eyes and flakes. I found myself constantly checking my face in the mirror to make sure it wasn't happening. Finally after two weeks of that I just stopped using it.

on 6/10/2012 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I wish their was a maybe choice,
Cons:
Clumped for me, was hard to get off, and didn't look natural.
Pros:
Made my eyes look more dramatic, and it also got lots of compliments. It also made my lashes look darker (like most mascaras )
I so so liked it as you can see I think....? I got the sample bottle so I didn't rate it as good in packaging quality, and the price is OK. i think i got mine for about 23? i cant remember but i think it could be a little better for the price that it is.