December 18, 2014 | 1595 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing Frutti Petutie. This was my 1st purchase from the Complete Salon Manicure line. I am amazed by how flawlessly this polish goes on. No streaks, no bumps. Goes on very smoothly and has a creamy finish. The bottle is nice and sturdy, brush is flat which allows for better coverage. This particular color looks bright pink in my bottle, but more of a reddish color on my nails. Overall, I must say if every CSM nail color is the same consistency, then I might have found my new favorite nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Linhxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the Hally Hansen complete salon manicure range. Living in Australia, this polish is so damn expensive ($14.95 AUD). I only ever buy them when they're on sale :( great formula though, and the bottles are massive (14 mL) the brushes are very wide, which i love, and the bottles are so cute! Recommended, not a single cent wasted on these polishes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by spicymulberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this. The colour I got, a sort of dusky rose, is really nice. However, it went on streaky, it never self-levelled, and in the end, despite letting it sit for 10 minutes and putting a speed-dry top coat overtop, I still had weird ridges and the polish pulled away from the tips of my nails. I'm going to try it again with one coat as an accent colour, but I think I'm sticking to OPI.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i really like this nail polish. i have it in a deep purpley-burgundy and a nude. i like the wide brush and how one coat gives tremendous color payoff. i think these are better than essie or opi nail polishes in terms of pigmentation and staying power. shiny and gorgeous. will def buy more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by missbeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Good lasting power
- Good color payoff
- Easy to find
- Cheap
-Easy application
Cons:
- None
Overall:
I really like these polishes. The color i have is right said red. It is a nice true red. These polishes last a long time with and without a base/top coat. The colors are very vibrant and they are easy to apply. You can find them at most drugstores and theyre relatively cheap. I really dont have anything bad to say about these polishes. I highly recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have these in shades terracotta, dorien grey, casting call, wiithout a stitch, model behaviour and thinking about blue they all look beautiful in the bottle.
So far I have only worn Teraccotta and its a beautiful elegant nude brown, two coats were all that was needed, I am on day four of wear with no topcoat and have been heavy handed due to cleaning out house ready for christmas. The polish still looks as good as they day it was applied.

I paid 1 each and cant wait to try more.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by denisiel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I generally shy away from drugstore polish because it doesn't last long, poor pigmentation requiring too many coats, and splayed brushes. But I really like this Complete Manicure line.

I have 4 polishes and they are all good. When you apply the first coat, it is nearly transparent. But the second coat turns the whole nail opaque with color. I find that the polish lasts ALOT LONGER than other SH polishes. It does take a long time to dry even with Seche Vite on top. So that is a big downside and I would use this SH polish for a pedicure only if I was going in sandals for the next 48 hours. I'm not kidding, I wore boots the next day the first time I used this polish and had sock imprints on my toes - that never happened before with any polish.

I do like the brush and find it picks up the right amount of color and leaves a very smooth edge at the cuticle. One last thing, I love the rubber edge on the brush cap - that is my pet peeve how OPI and some other brands make it near impossible to open the bottle.

With a base coat of Nailtiques #2, two coats of basically any brand except the most cheap polish, and a top coat of Poshe or Seche Vite, my manicure lasts about a week with minimal chipping. And I do a lot of biking and washing dishes (with gloves of course) as well as typing. After years of experimenting to fix my weak but long nails, I find this is the perfect solution for a lasting manicure.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by msniqua08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really like this nail polish. The junky thing I don't like is the brush. The brush is really wide and my nail beds are small. Other than that I like the actual polish alot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

I got this in Midnight in Ny, when I was in my "dark phase". It is a nice black with tiny tiny glitters that you can barely see on your nails. Beware, jet black lovers, this is not it! It goes on evenly, and you could probably wear only one coat depending if you're obsessing with opacity or not. The brush is large and short, which I like. The bittle has an odd form, but you can work with it really easily. There's a rubber band on the cap, near the joinction between the bottle and the cap, but I can't guess what it is for, since it does not seem to prevent leakage any more than regular caps do. All in all, I like this so much that when I spotted the shade "Greige garden" at my local dollorama, I had to buy it! Hey, how can you resist quality qhen it's only two dollars?

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by PandaMonsterKate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a disappointing experience with the Smooth Perfect polish, so I had really low expectations when I bought this polish in Greige Gardens. Thankfully, I was wrong! It's a bit sheer, so it did take three layers to get a good opaque colour going. But it applied smoothly and dried surprisingly fast. I didn't see any chips over the three days I wore it, but I'd like to see how it holds up over a longer time. All my friends loved the colour. It's great as an edgy winter shade, but the hint of lavender keeps it a little feminine. What really floored me was the price! I found it for less than $2 at the Dollar Store! Will definitely be buying some more colours there.