August 21, 2014 | 2024 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by genelet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Feels kind of heavy on the skin and the colour oxidised on me quite dramatically by the end of the day. I may use it again if it is for a dinner or some event like that where I'm not expecting it to last long, but def not a HG product or even a re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Lojona

This Foundation just looked greasy on my face and it provided no coverage whatsoever. By the end of the day it doesn't even look like I have anything on. I will not repurchase this item.

I'm 40 with slightly oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

I love this foundation! I have normal/oily skin. It literally makes your skin feel poreless, i love that it feels more like skin treatment than makeup. This is a great foundation i would recomend this to people of all skin types.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by PrettyKitty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually do not go for this type of foundation but decided to get it because I like the under eye concealer from this line and it was BOGO 1/2 off on maybelline products at my local rite aid,i thought what the heck. Examples of foundations I wear are revlon colorstay, maybelline superstay, and l'oreal magic smooth souffle. When I applied this to my face I was thrown off by the greasy feel, it felt more like a silicone primer(which i don't like)... After I had dotted it all over my face I used a stipple brush instead of my usual beauty blender because it already had such a low coverage I didn't want to sheer it out anymore. The only thing I liked about this was the color match 130 Buff Beige matched me pretty well, and I am a NW20 in mac for reference. Now for the cons...the first would be how much it enfasized my already large pores. The second and worst thing about this was that it just sat on top of the skin and got even greasier throughout the day...it also looked very make-up like even tho the coverage was light. So to sum it up this foundation sucks...I'll probly give it to my mom or the trash can.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by thepinkgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product for all the hype in youtube so when I went to my nearly drugstore they only had 5 shades. I'm from Spain and I asked if they had more shades because I saw in youtube that my shade in this product is buff ivory cause I'm NC20 in MAC. The girl told me they don't had more shades in my country. So I picked the second light they had in the shade Nude. Well, its obviously more darker than my skintone. I don't buy this foundation anymore for this issue. I hate when in my country always sell darker shades. The girls in the streets goes with darker shades for this problem with drugstore foundations. I'm very dissapointed about that so I always go to my MAC counter and pick my studio fix fluid in NC20 because they have all the shades for any skintone.
I put 4 lippies for the consistency of the foundation cause I like it, I have dry skin so in my skin looks so good and I don't have any problems with flakes and dry patches. It has a good coverage but it doesn't feel heavy like my MAC foundation. I wanted to try this foundation cause I wanted a foundation for days that I'm tired to do my makeup or I'm in a hurry Smells really funky but it doesn't bother me. I don't need to put powder cause I have dry skin but if you have oily skin I don't recommend you. It has a glowy finish and you look like a disco ball if you have oily skin. I love this foundation but I can't use it cause any shade in my country matches my skintone.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by alaskafuji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

ehhh this is a fail.
it's so greasy and it make my flakiness looks so obvious, unlike my other foundations. dry skin aware, it'll show your flakes and dryness. it wouldn't set, even after an hour, it feels reallt greasy but make my face looks super dry. weird

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure about this foundation. The texture of it is like a serum so it feels quite strange for me to apply it. I feel like it never really sets and it always feels quite wet so I'm hesitant to touch my face throughout the day in case it takes off some foundation. It gives a really light coverage on my skin which is nice for those days you don't really want to wear much makeup. I purchased the colour Buff Beige which matches my skin really well (yellow undertones). I wouldn't repurchase this foundation as I don't like how it feels on my skin and would prefer something with more coverage. Love the packaging however, so handy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by cassiecate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I returned my Revlon Photo Ready today and got this instead. I opted for the shade Classic Ivory, even though Temptalia's foundation matrix recommended Nude (190) or Creamy Natural (200). Nude was out of stock and Creamy Natural looked too dark in the package. I wear about a NC20/Nars Deauville. This shade even seems a little dark but maybe I'm not used it to it yet. I will give it a few more wears but I think even Classic Ivory (150) might be too dark by a pinch.

I like the coverage this foundation affords. It doesn't seem to accentuate dry patches (I have winter dry skin in patches but no real oily spots). I didn't apply a moisturizer first or a primer.

I do find this feels a little slick and I would probably set with translucent powder when I try it out again. But first impression, a lot better than Photo Ready for dry skin. I can't speak to the transferring effect but it does feel a little fragile on my skin like if I wiped my browbone with my sleeve there would be a streak.

Overall, I generally avoid Maybelline (they test on animals) but this foundation seems pretty all right for the price. I thought the ball would be a gimmick but it's soft and decent at blending. I usually apply my MAC/Dior liquid with a MAC 188. This gave similar coverage without streaks. Light to moderate.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by mlq490

Well... This is embarrassing. This product is marketed to people with aging skin and that's not what I have. In fact I have combination skin so you would expect this product to totally break down in my t-zone, but it didn't, this actually lasts decently (esp. with powder on oily areas). I bought this because I mistook it for the concealer, which I really wanted because it got rave reviews and I have very dark circles. Stupid me. It didn't bother me though because I already loved this anyway and I still did once I used this all over my face.
First of all, this is like a thin liquid but someone it still has pigmentation, although I would call this light to medium coverage, because this is buildable. It evens out my skin tone, and kind of covers blemishes but I wouldn't rely on it to cover up serious imperfections, you'll need a concealer for that.. I love how natural it looks on my skin. It's been hard for me to find a foundation like this that doesn't look kind of fake and mask-like. I also really like the gimmicky sponge applicator. It's soft and does all the blending for you. I'm probably one of the only ones not scared of the germs that it could accumulate because the sponge is apparently anti-microbial and it can't be dirtier than your hands touching your face.
In terms of using under my eyes, the texture is just right for that area's dryness, although I'll probably end up purchasing the concealer because this does really help cover dark circles up but they're still visible.
Overall, I might repurchase for this feeling light, being natural looking, (although the color I purchased is a little dark for my winter skin) and still have medium coverage although the main feature of this foundation, the anti-aging properties, are pretty useless for me. This is a great foundation for everyday, but it's not enough coverage for special events, and I appreciate the built-in suncreen.
Update: This uses up really quickly, and is ridiculously expensive for the amount of product you get. I use this as a matte bronzer over liquid foundation, and despite people saying this feels greasy to me it feels moisturizing on my dry areas, but on my t-zone this does feel a little weird but I just set with powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Ijustlovemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the finish, but It broke me out in areas of my face I don't normaly brake out.