December 20, 2014 | 1599 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by portillosa

it was nice, the texture blends well on my normal combination skin. But it's a bit dry for my skin in the winter. will search for a new foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This foundation is light to medium coverage.The applicator is really soft and is wonderful to use.IT has a dewey finish which I really like.The other thing I like is that because it i a twist mechanism you can see how much product you have left.If you like lighter coverage and want to spend 17$ give this a try you might like this.
The long reason I would not repurchase just because the coverage is not enough for me.The concealer is of a much heavier coverage with all the same benefits.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

So, this product i've only used twice so I cannot say for sure how this acts in the EXTREME heat or in the rain. I wore this out on 70 degree weather days, and this foundation glided on smooth, neat application tip-VERY unique and microbial, BUT WHAT other foundations don't catch, this one does!! THIS hi-lited all my dry patches.. mostly around my blemishes.. consistency is very feather light, and color is nice.. i am an NC 25-30; The shade i have is 190 NUDE. im not sure how this will act on dry skin cause I HAVE oily skin and this made my skin feel dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by 1000allycat

i loved it a lot when i first put it on it felt different creamy and smooth i used a sponge to even it out then i powdered though out the day i touched my face it felt so plumped love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I reviewed this product once before last spring on summer and didn't like it but now that it is winter, I freaking LOVE this stuff. I got this yet again for $14.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart which is a bit more than I like to pay for a drugstore foundation especially since this has 10mL less than most foundations :/ What I really like about the foundation is that it offers flawless and lightweight coverage. By flawless I do not mean that it is full coverage, it is actually light- medium coverage but it has a certain way of perfecting your skin without needing lots of coverage that I haven't really experienced in a foundation before. I actually find myself using a whole lot less product on my face than I usually do with foundation normally. This foundation is incredibly thin and once it sets it does not feel like it is there at all. One thing that does bother me though is that the foundation has a very slick and oily feel to it when you first apply it but that goes away in no time. My favourite thing about the foundation is that it gives a satiny finish and therefore isn't too hydrating for all day wear or too drying for all day wear. It will not cling on to dry spots which is my biggest problem which I am incredibly thankful for in the winter months. As for wear time, this foundation will last 8 hours on my skin which is plenty for day to day wear on my skin but I would imagine if you have oily skin or even combination skin you may have to use either a primer, powder or setting spray to get the same results. All in all I really have been enjoying this product though I know for the summer I will have to turn elsewhere!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by DianaReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not like it, it showed dry patches on my skin and the packaging felt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this, which surprised me. It goes on wet/smooth and dries to a powdery finish. And I actually love the packaging - which again surprised me. I do have to crank it a few times to get the product out but the sponge tip is actually really convenient and applies the product perfectly!

I usually don't wear this when I'm doing a full-face, but on off-days when I'm just running around doing errands it's PERFECT. It fits nicely around my nose where I have some redness and large pores. Then I do a little spot cover-ups here and there and a little under my eyes. Blend it out with my Sigma Precision Flat P80 and I'm out the door in less than 2 minutes!

When I glide it over the worst parts of my face (where I have some red marks/veins/larger pores) it literally "erases" everything and almost gives an airbrushed look. So long story short, I do recommend this for a quick cover up - But I haven't figured out a way to include it in my full-face or every day routine, I prefer to use a corrector, concealer, and setting powder for that.

By the way I'm NC 30-35 and I have it in Medium - perfect match!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by genelet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Feels kind of heavy on the skin and the colour oxidised on me quite dramatically by the end of the day. I may use it again if it is for a dinner or some event like that where I'm not expecting it to last long, but def not a HG product or even a re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Lojona

This Foundation just looked greasy on my face and it provided no coverage whatsoever. By the end of the day it doesn't even look like I have anything on. I will not repurchase this item.

I'm 40 with slightly oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

I love this foundation! I have normal/oily skin. It literally makes your skin feel poreless, i love that it feels more like skin treatment than makeup. This is a great foundation i would recomend this to people of all skin types.