Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher

2.6

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Saccharomyces/Calcium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Potassium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethiconol, Methoxypropyl Gluconamide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nereocystis Luetkeana Extract, Laminaria Japonica, Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77193/Bismuth Oxychloride)

waste of money !!!! i was looking for a good setting powder under my eyes and this just brought the creases out more ..... if i saved the recipet i would have taken it bck but im just trowing it away because its useless ....And like other reviews it does make u look lighter if you put it all over the face

Yuck. This seemsa to float on the skin's surface and looks chalky and very obvious. I always have to buff it with my powder brush until it is almost gone (which makes me wonder why I bother in the first place) Don't waste your money - this is an advertising con. I think it actually emphasised skin flaws by sort of sitting on top of your skin. You don't need it. Just use a beautiful pressed powder and your powder brush. Save yourself $35-40!! ps. it also made me break out on my chin...

Worst finisher ever!!! It doesnt appear to have shimmer but when you put it on its very shiny. I'm getting my money back

It is true that the brush that accompanies this powder is worthless, but that didn't surprise me; I never seem to use the brushes that come with any makeup (eyeshadow included), so I also purchased a new brush specifically for this product. I purchased this product for my upcoming wedding. Here's the thing: This is a "translucent" powder, so it's white. You have to use a soft hand. I usually load up my brush, then tap off the extra, and apply pretty much just that one brush-full to my entire face. Here's the other thing: I use a foundation primer as well. With the primer and this product on top of my foundation, my skin stays flawless, soft, and truly photo-ready ALL day. That being said, I do feel that the price is pretty high for a) drugstore makeup, and b) a pretty simple powder product. There are some light reflecting "sparkles" to this powder, but I can't see them on my skin and really they are supposed to make your skin look better in flash photography. In any case, I'm sort of surprised by all the negative reviews. I really like this product and, when it comes down to it, it IS cheaper than most finishing powders. If you have an important day coming up and you know lots of photos will be taken, I really would recommend this product. Give it a try!

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I bought this after i bought the photoready foundation in hopes that it would
attempt to stop the migration of the foundation.. but it was an epic fail. this powder has to many sparkles in it and makes you look even paler although it's "translucent". The brush that it comes with was a total piece of junk.. you really need a kabuki to apply this stuff. I was not impressed in the product and the price was ridiculous...don't they test any of this stuff before they sell it???

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

bought this yesterday as I was after a nice translucent powder to set my makeup and just to use over tinted moisturiser that I can wear everyday to work so I don't have to use foundation powder. My face is quite dry, and I must say I was really disappointed with this product.
Once I swirled it for the first time on my face I regretted it, i felt like i was throwing baby powder on my face. It dried my skin and made a small pimple i had on my chin extremely obvious. I was suprised there is only 1 colour available as it is not very suitable to everybody's skin tone. I regret buying and would want to return it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have quite oily skin, and I usually have to retouch my powder about 3 times a day. But with this I put it on in the morning and it keeps me oil free all day. The translucent finish sets my makeup and keeps it looking fresh. The only fault I have with this product, is that it doesn't last very long if you're using it consitently.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm almost 40 and have smooth, clear skin with no wrinkles. My biggest skin concern is large pores, and this product really made them stand out! Normally I use a liquid foundation, and then press in a loose powder like Estee Lauder Lucidity. Ludicity makes my pores disappear, but Photoready Translucent made my skin look too light, and the sparkles were messy and accentuated my pores. I won't be buying this again.

I have to admits, the packaging is pretty slick. The plastic case fits in your hand like an mp3 player (the powder window is the "dial" - clever!) but the included brush is pretty flimsy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I like this powder to use over my PR foundation. Very good for just setting your makeup without adding more colour. I wish it had less sparkles but it's not overly glittery. This powder is very soft and is perfect for those with fair skin. The packaging is a little bulky, they could have done away with the brush it came in and made the compact smaller.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Its an OK product, i gave it three's all around, it doesn't keep my oily skin at bay but it does an okay job of setting foundation. Eh, its not amazing or horrible but i wouldn't buy again.

Recommended for Normal Skin