November 27, 2014 | 1566 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

in my quest for the nude lips look, this screamed out a sexy pout guaranteed. so i bought it. on my olive NC25-30 skintone, it is way too pale for me. it makes me look ghastly. the formula itself is nice, no complaints. just that the colour doesn't work on me. perhaps for a studio shoot that emphasized dark, heavy eyes with this #soft nude lipstick for that stylized gothic-glam look. not an everyday choice for me. good try though.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by 777designz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This must be one of the most over-hyped lipsticks I've ever seen. It's so hard to put on evenly and makes your lips look dried out, even if they're not. It accentuates every fine line your lips have. I tried wearing it over lip balm, which often helps with dry lipsticks, but it didn't help. It just make my lips look like a mess. I'm really shocked anyone can wear it and like it.

I'm not going to base my rating on the color since that really depends on your skintone. But it looks very orangy-white on me. Not very natural. I'm very pale and I could only imagine it would look even whiter on someone who is darker than me. So I wouldn't recommend this for anyone looking for a nude lip color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

I'm also in the rave camp for this lipstick. I used to think it is hard to wear since it's so pale even for my NC20 winter skintone, so after I got it I didn't quite reach for it. Now I regret not using it earlier!! First of all the formula is creamy so forget about lasting power, and I have to layer a lipbalm beneath it so that it doesn't settle into the lines on my lips. Second of all, I find it a great mixing color as a lot of other reviewers have said. I find it helpful when it comes to a vibrant lipstick color that I just can't swipe and go. I like to dab a red/orange/fuschia color on and dab this one on top, it makes it much more wearable for me as I love the natural look for my makeup. I also use this on top of my Badger's cocoa butter lipbalm, that I've melted with some red lipstick so that I don't look dead when I only wear lipbalm. I like this lipstick a lot and I will always repurchase it! Very recommanded!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is everything I've been looking for in a 'nude' lipstick. Extremely pigmented and creamy, yet light enough without giving the concealer lip look. I really like that I can wear it alone or put a gloss over the top of it (coral reef and this are a match made in heaven) This is such a beautiful colour and definitely one of my favourite natural looking lipsticks. It looks ethereal when teamed with mac's 'peaches' blush - the colours are practically the same and so complimentary. I'm going to repurchase this over and over, I'm completely in raptures over this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by cloudpink999

I have been looking for a nude lipstick for ages! This one is gorgeous. It's creamy and has a good coverage. I have very dry lips and a lot of creamy lip colours cling to the dry parts.. I'm happy this dosnt. I'm quite fair but with a bit of bronzer I find the lipstick has enough colour to not wash me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as an extra recently in a swap and love it! Its a perfect beige nude that does not wash me out. Its smooth and creamy, so its easy to apply. As a nude I normally wear Macs mocha with my smokey eye look but I think this ones nicer in color tone and a real nude. Warm skin tone ladies this ones a must! I'm an nc 30 or golden beige for reference. I add a clear glittery pink gloss in the middle for a little more dimension. Only downside is that it looks like the formula melts too easily and product can melt on the sides of the tube from the pressure of applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Revlon's soft nude rivals my Chanel, YSL, and Dior lipsticks. It's a beautiful peachy nude that I reach for often. On my rose-muave pigmented lips and NC25 skin, it sheers out a bit to create a very warm nude lip that isn't corpse like. I was extremely surprised by the quality of this lipstick as it is very creamy and forgiving on my dry lips. The packaging is tacky and feels flimsy but for $5-$10, this one is a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Atsparkler018

I love this lipstick! the formula is very soft and moisturizing on your lips, and doesnt dry you out. Its not as pigmented as a mac lipstick but its far from sheer. The packaging is also very chic for the price. I would definitely recommend this line of lipsticks but soft nude is the perfect neutral i've been looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this formula very well and this is a very good nude that doesnt wash me out. I like pairing it with too faced nude liner or rimmels ummm darn I think its ambition or abduction lol not sure but it is the only one they have that had that simular name and gets great reviews lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my FAVE nude lipsticks! I'm quite a sucker for these kinds of colors, so I'm always looking. Luckily for me, this is inexpensive, easily attainable, and does not wash me out! YAY! [For reference I wear MAC NW25 in the summer].