Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

3.5

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisestearate, May contain: Cl 73360 Red, Cl 77492 Iron Oxides [May 13, 2010] SILICONE CITY

on 1/23/2012 6:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

hands down the best primer I own (my previous fav was YSL flash radiance skincare brush) , really takes my skin to another level (be aware, if you dont like the silica/slippery feel you may not like this, but i like that smooth feeling). doesn't break me out. Give it a go!

on 12/24/2011 11:57:00 PM

This may be a good primer, but I have concluded that my skin is probably unahppy with primers in general because it is so porous and clog-prone. Only a few minutes after putting this on, I noticed the unusual rough, clogged texture all over my face and immediately tried removing it. This was the last primer I tried before deciding that my sensitive skin was probably not meant for this kind of makeup component.

on 12/9/2011 9:41:00 AM

the WORST primer I've ever used. This stuff is like applying vaseline to my face. My makeup literally slid off by noon. It also gave me a greasy sheen the entire day.

It does make my foundation apply easily, but if it can't keep it in place, what's the use?

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased at Target for $8, it's seem to be doing the same thing as Amazing Cosmetics primer, goes on smoothly, does not clog up my combo skin and most importantly makes my foundation application glide on, especially with my Chanel Perfection Lumiere.

on 11/14/2011 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

um..... i have got quite a mixed feeling towards this product... i think i am leaning towards the 'dislike' side.

firstly, the good things: easy to apply, spreads easily on face, does leave skin smooth and soft...

the bad things: oily... feels very oily on my combination skin upon application, need to wait a few minutes for it to set, see no obvious result in oil control, no pink glow or whatsoever as suggested on the package, doesn't minimize pores, doesn't really improve skin texture or even out skin tone...

overall, if you have normal to dry skin, with limited blemishes or skin discoloration, then go and give it a try... given its affordable price (i bought it for only $7 at Priceline Australia) i am not expecting too much.

on 10/31/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

i bought this primer because when i've tested it,i've noticed that my skin was softer.so, it leaves my skin soft,smooths out the skin before my foundation.it makes my foundation last longer.i really love that primer!

This worked amazing on my skin. I am EXTREMLEY oily and I could not believe after hours how matte my skin looked. I also had a bit of glow. Finally found something I really like but it irritated my eyes so bad I had to discontinue using it. I never had this happen. Whatever is in the product made my eyes bloodshot and sting. So disappointed....otherwise I would be addicted to this product.

on 10/5/2011 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i absolutely love this primer. it keeps my face from getting oily all day when im working. my makeup looks just as good at the end of the day as when i put it on. its cheap for the amount you get and gives your face a nice bright glow. i will definetly rebuy forever! :)

on 9/16/2011 6:15:00 PM

This is a very nice primer. Last winter, when I used foundation, I found that it lasted all day thanks to this primer!

on 9/13/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product stood up to the heat and direct sunlight and humidity during a wedding and reception. It is super silky and really kept the shine away. I used this with the mineral foundation and without moisturizer and it worked really good. The only are that got a little shiney was my nose which tends to be oliy at times.