April 19, 2014 | 1661 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jennie1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

hate it period....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jovhyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

On the good side, it does reduce my pores and it makes my skin smooth. On the bad side, it does not give you the pink glow it mentions and my face does get oily after a few hours. It also doesn't make my makeup last longer which is the main reason i bought it for. For me personally, if I use it with just powder it works kind of better than if i use it with foundation. This primer + foundation does not work for me at all. I don't think i will be repurchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by AyameAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this primer. It's soft and made my makeup last a lot longer then I'm used to. My only problem is that after you apply it I normally have to wait a few minutes for it to 'set' otherwise my makeup melts off like usual.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a love hate relationship with this product. Firstly, I LOVE the texture! It glides on sooo easily, unlike my other primer which is so thick it almost feels like a concealer! So I like that. When I first put it on it felt like I was putting oil onto my face & I was like oh no, because I have VERY oily skin. However this foundation is the opposite of what it seems. Trust me I have the oiliest skin in the WORLD & this dried my skin out like crazy!!!!!!! I was like.. What??? Seriously, I put my foundation over it & my whole entire face was dry & flaky! So weird.. Another weird thing is that it looks terrible when I finish my makeup, but after 1 hour it looks better & it keeps looking better & better as time goes on. I looked at my face 6 hours after I first did my makeup & my skin looked amazing. It didn't look flaky & there was only a little oil. It really does what it says it does. It gives me a pink glow & fills in all pores & lines.

**I did my makeup with this 1/2 an hour ago & it looks much better than it did when i'd just finished. & in a few hours my skin will look pretty much flawless thanks to this. It works really well as a primer - it even stops the makeup sliding off from under/around my nose, which no primer has ever been able to do. This primer is great but I would NOT recommend it for people with dry skin. Never, ever. To minimise flakiness I have had to completely change the way I apply my foundation. No more stippling. I now have to use a traditional foundation brush (a sponge would be even better) & just paint my foundation on. There's still a little flakiness (so weird) but what can you do...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkash1283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll just be blunt... I don't like this primer. I know some people like the satin feel that primer gives your skin, but it almost feels overboard with this product. Other then making your skin soft (while it's on), I really don't have anything good to say about this. My pores aren't less noticeable, and it doesn't help my makeup last longer... which is the main reason I use a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by fishguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was looking for a primer and foundation. Did some reading on primers and found this one had some good reviews and didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Found this primer at my local Walgreens. Bought it, the matching "eraser" foundation and finishing powder.

Love this primer! It's the fist one I've tried and I really like it. Doesn't feel heavy or too greasy or like it's suffocating my pores.

I used it with the eraser foundation and thought they both performed quite well! The finishing powder, however.... not cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the maybelline primer it makes my skin flawless
poreless Ive dry skin this is the best Primer I tried you must
try dry skin girls that need hydration under makeup is my
HOLY grail primer I get asked alot what moisturizer I used
because my skin is very soft smooth flawless looking But
is not moisturizer is my HOLY Maybelline primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by 30oldbagbeauty

I purchased the whole Instant Age Rewind line, but out of all the products this is my least favourite. It is an Ok product. I like using this primer under the eyes because it really prevents foundation and powder from settling into my fine lines but for the rest of the face, I feel like it doesn't do a good job of keeping my makeup last. I get the impression that it make my make up slides off and my face oily when I have an extremely dry skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by fatbottomgirl76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Didn't work for me. My face was just as oily as always. My makeup melted away as usual after a few hours. The only thing I do like is that my undereye circles aren't as noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I prefer this over the Avon face primers I have used for a while. It covers my pores and helps my foundation to last through the day and my t zone didn't get oily or shiny. I will be buying more when I run out.