MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/29/2008 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the SA told me this would remove everything including wp mascara but it couldnt remove anything. on the good side, it didnt sting/irritate my eyes

great eye make-up remover(even for eyeliner and pencils)
awful, easy wasting package
the only one which worked so good without irritating my eyes

Love it! doesn't irritate my eyes and the packaging is good. Only complaint is that is a little oily but not enough to make a big difference.

on 11/24/2007 12:22:00 PM

i think that i will continue to purchase this for ever. this product is amazing. i have tried clinique and also ud, but this one tops them all. i have very sensitive eyes and this does not bother me at all. it cleans your eyes totally in almost one swipe, an leaves your skin feeling refreshesd. you can immediatley apply makeup iagain f you desire.

on 10/18/2007 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not bad...it removes my eyemakeup after about 5 seconds of holding a cotton pad on my eyes. The only down side is, sometimes I have to close my eyes tightly because it stings a little bit.
I purchased it at the MAC store for about $18 I think? I can't remember, it is quite expensive that's all I remember. But I'd still buy it again.

on 9/3/2007 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like the gentleness of this product, but it doesn't seem to take off my waterproof mascara. But, in a pinch today I DID use it to take black hair dye stains off my skin!

on 12/23/2006 2:51:00 PM

I Love this stuff!! It removes all of my makeup (I do not wear waterproof mascara) It easily removes everything and does not burn my eyes. Non-oily. Great product. It takes very little on a cotton round and I use one side for one eye and flip it and use the other side for the other eye. I do not even have to add more eye makeup remover to the second side. I can not say enough good stuff about this eye makeup remover. I also love the bottle squeeze top. I will keep this around:)

If you're wearing straight e/s then I guess it's ok. But if you have on a primer, forget about it. Takes several times to get it off, plus it hardly budges fluidlines, dark eyeliners and waterproof eye products.

Packaging is terrible - you can't see how much you have left!

The only pros - it's squeeze top spout and it's not oily.
But that doesn't make much difference since it won't take off my eyemakeup!

I love MAC makeup but I'll never buy this again...

I really like this stuff; I was given a bottle free at a MAC event when I purchased a bunch of makeup. It takes mascara and eye shadow off pretty well but I find when I wear eye liner, I need a bit more. I also frequently have some under-eye smudges in the morning, which makes me think it's not really taking it all off. But over all, it's good...doesn't hurt my eyes at all, which is very good!

on 7/9/2006 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

If you like Origins Well Off, you’ll love this because the ingredients are exactly the same but this is cheaper. When I use a cotton ball to remove my eye makeup, sometimes it does not remove all of my eyeliner but if I squeeze the remover onto a Q tip and apply firm but gentle pressure, it comes off easily. An extra step may seem like a hassle to some but as a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes I cannot use anything harsh or oily. This does not leave behind a residue so rinsing afterwards is not necessary, perfect for occasions when you are in a hurry but want to change or have messed up your eye makeup.