July 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Pro Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by TayTayRocks454

Love it! doesn't irritate my eyes and the packaging is good. Only complaint is that is a little oily but not enough to make a big difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by angmarie123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i think that i will continue to purchase this for ever. this product is amazing. i have tried clinique and also ud, but this one tops them all. i have very sensitive eyes and this does not bother me at all. it cleans your eyes totally in almost one swipe, an leaves your skin feeling refreshesd. you can immediatley apply makeup iagain f you desire.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ymillie

Not bad...it removes my eyemakeup after about 5 seconds of holding a cotton pad on my eyes. The only down side is, sometimes I have to close my eyes tightly because it stings a little bit.
I purchased it at the MAC store for about $18 I think? I can't remember, it is quite expensive that's all I remember. But I'd still buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Mickster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the gentleness of this product, but it doesn't seem to take off my waterproof mascara. But, in a pinch today I DID use it to take black hair dye stains off my skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 2:51:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I Love this stuff!! It removes all of my makeup (I do not wear waterproof mascara) It easily removes everything and does not burn my eyes. Non-oily. Great product. It takes very little on a cotton round and I use one side for one eye and flip it and use the other side for the other eye. I do not even have to add more eye makeup remover to the second side. I can not say enough good stuff about this eye makeup remover. I also love the bottle squeeze top. I will keep this around:)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by brokedownrage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're wearing straight e/s then I guess it's ok. But if you have on a primer, forget about it. Takes several times to get it off, plus it hardly budges fluidlines, dark eyeliners and waterproof eye products.

Packaging is terrible - you can't see how much you have left!

The only pros - it's squeeze top spout and it's not oily.
But that doesn't make much difference since it won't take off my eyemakeup!

I love MAC makeup but I'll never buy this again...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by kittenheels911

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this stuff; I was given a bottle free at a MAC event when I purchased a bunch of makeup. It takes mascara and eye shadow off pretty well but I find when I wear eye liner, I need a bit more. I also frequently have some under-eye smudges in the morning, which makes me think it's not really taking it all off. But over all, it's good...doesn't hurt my eyes at all, which is very good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 11:49:00 AM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like Origins Well Off, you’ll love this because the ingredients are exactly the same but this is cheaper. When I use a cotton ball to remove my eye makeup, sometimes it does not remove all of my eyeliner but if I squeeze the remover onto a Q tip and apply firm but gentle pressure, it comes off easily. An extra step may seem like a hassle to some but as a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes I cannot use anything harsh or oily. This does not leave behind a residue so rinsing afterwards is not necessary, perfect for occasions when you are in a hurry but want to change or have messed up your eye makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got the 1.7 oz size of this in a Mac trial bag with the wipes & eye cream. This does an excellent job of removing eye shadow & light liner but does not do that great on waterproof mascara & heavy liquid liner. Its very watery which is great because I HATE oily removers, but it burns my eyelids when I use it. Not to be confused with a strong smelling formula, my actual eyes do not burn or turn red, just the skin on my lids turn red, even the thicker skin near my brows turn red from using this. The only other remover that did this to me was benefit's and cliniques blue bottled makeup remover. I would not purchase this again, but this would be great for removing shadow alone minus the stinging & turning red. I love how its unscented & the cap does not leak. Not for me but I can see how many people love it because of it being watery verses oily. *It did take some of my lashes off & shorten others because I had to almost scrub my lashes to get the mascara off ( i was wearing rimmel non waterproof mascara) The cleansing oil is much better for removing eye makeup* edit* when I bring this out of the closet to use on occasion I still cant believe this is a "mac" eye makeup remover. For a brand with artist known for their highly dramatic makeup looks, often including, shadow, cream base, paints, false lashes, water proof thick mascara, and glitter you would think they would not put otu anything that could not get off every bit of that stuff. This barely gets off my shadow and paints.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2006 2:29:00 AM More reviews by twi1ightlullaby

I never thought of using MAC eye makeup remover but since I used it as a sample I never went back to any other product. MAC works great because it's not oily so if you mess up on your makeup you don't have to wash your face to redo it again. It's gentle and it almost feels like you're using water on your skin. I wear contacts and if I make a mistake on my makeup, I can use this on my eyelids and if it runs into my eyes it doesn't sting or feel oily. Overall this is a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a new makeup remover. I really think it's worth the $20, it lasts a long time.