BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

on 2/18/2012 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG this is my fave powder blush of all time! the peach kinda coral-ly color suits my skintone well, it isnt too shimery, perfect for my school-day looks :) the price is rather expensive tho. probably im going to re-purchase this soon because IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!! :D

on 2/11/2012 6:36:00 AM

Useless packaging, tiny cardboard box & useless fiddly brush that is impossible to use to blend the 4 colours nicely without overloading & looking like a clown.

It's way too strong on my pale, fair, English skin.

I gave it 2/5 overall because even though the colours are rubbish on me, the pigmentation is high & the staying power is also pretty good.

However, that said, for me it is a fiddly, faffy, waste of money. Won't be repurchasing.

on 2/2/2012 9:36:00 AM

I recieved this blush in a swap quite a while ago and it has grown to be my everyday blush. Whenever I don't want to think, I can automatically reach for this blush. It works great with everything. Sugarbomb is a warm coral color. It can be worn sheer or you can really build this up. I love it cause it doesn't have chunky glitter, but it has a glow and makes me look really healthy.
The only thing I could complain about is the packaging. I know alot of people love the cute package, and I'll admit it is really cute. But I feel like after a while, the cardboard will get really flimsy, and if I put this in a traveling makeup bad and it gets squished, the box will just flatten.

on 1/29/2012 10:05:00 AM

Sugarbomb is da bomb!

This is one of the few Benefit products that I really like, and I'm on my second tin. The included brush is very good. This is one of the few products in which I don't use my own brush.

The colors are neutral, even the coral-orange color, which I usually avoid with application. I usually keep my cheeks very soft & light, and go with a bit more drama on the lips & eyes. Sugarbomb allows me to do this, and I really don't have to think much about color - it's all there and it always seems to work.

Regardless, like most Benefit products, there is too much packaging - more packaging than product. The make-up pan itself is thin with a false bottom. I was disappointed when I quickly got to the bottom and realized it really wasn't the bottom. Leaves the impression that Benefit is more about marketing than product. :(

on 1/23/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

sugarbomb? or glitterbomb? does not suit my skin tone well. too much color even if it's lightly applied, and too much glitter. also, I don't understand how this product could be so expensive and the packaging could not at least be justified by it?

Will not repurchase. Up for swap !

on 1/23/2012 5:17:00 PM

Lovely, lovely, lovely product. The best blusher I have found so far. It is a subtle mixture of pinks and peaches with tiny gold flecks. I have fair skin and the woman at the counter recommended this to me. It really suits my skin tone so i will definably be buying it again. ( The lady a the counter said it should last about 2 years!!) It goes on so smooth and you can build the colour gradually if you desire. I use an angled blusher brush, purely because i find it easier to apply than the brush it comes with.

on 12/16/2011 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Sugarbomb is a sheer, subtle peachy coral color with very fine gold shimmers. It goes on very smooth, is easy to blend and very fool proof. It's a definite no brainer that you could throw on in two seconds. I love how subtle, lovely and natural the color is. It just gives a warm peach glow to the face. I have NC30 skin tone and this shows up on my skin well. I find that for some reason, it goes on more pigmented with the brush that comes with the blush, which I think is a rather good shape and very soft. I use it diagonally along my jawbone/cheek area and blend in a circular motion and find that it works very well. It's a rather good brush to use for contouring as well. The hair appears to be white goat hair, similar to that of the Mac 217 brush. Also, this blush has 12 grams/.42oz of product, which is double the amount of the average blush! However, that has to be weighed against the fact that the product is not very pigmented.

on 12/15/2011 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't get enough of this blush...looks amazing on! I love to swirl my kabuki brush in all the different colors but you can apply the shades to eyes as well (i love the pinky lavender shade). I would buy this again..I get it at Sephora.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product :) its a joy on pale winter complexions.
In the summer I tend to tan and find it doesn't show up as well.

The smell can be a bit irritating but i'm sure that probably just me. Packaging is naff
(not a fan of the new one with the mirror and dislike the card box overall)

Works really nicely with the new Watt's up highlighter : )

on 11/29/2011 11:14:00 AM

Eh, this barely shows as a high-lighter on my NC40 face. I use it to add a glow when I'm not feeling any MSFs or other sparklers. It's pretty subtle; I guess the one thing I like about it is that it's hard to go overboard with it as it barely shows up.

I'm sure it's gorg on paler skintones, I'd say it's a pass for us GGGs, unless you are going for so-subtle-it-can't-be-seen.

Popular Blush Products