November 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

sugarbomb? or glitterbomb? does not suit my skin tone well. too much color even if it's lightly applied, and too much glitter. also, I don't understand how this product could be so expensive and the packaging could not at least be justified by it?

Will not repurchase. Up for swap !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by 92reb

Lovely, lovely, lovely product. The best blusher I have found so far. It is a subtle mixture of pinks and peaches with tiny gold flecks. I have fair skin and the woman at the counter recommended this to me. It really suits my skin tone so i will definably be buying it again. ( The lady a the counter said it should last about 2 years!!) It goes on so smooth and you can build the colour gradually if you desire. I use an angled blusher brush, purely because i find it easier to apply than the brush it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

Sugarbomb is a sheer, subtle peachy coral color with very fine gold shimmers. It goes on very smooth, is easy to blend and very fool proof. It's a definite no brainer that you could throw on in two seconds. I love how subtle, lovely and natural the color is. It just gives a warm peach glow to the face. I have NC30 skin tone and this shows up on my skin well. I find that for some reason, it goes on more pigmented with the brush that comes with the blush, which I think is a rather good shape and very soft. I use it diagonally along my jawbone/cheek area and blend in a circular motion and find that it works very well. It's a rather good brush to use for contouring as well. The hair appears to be white goat hair, similar to that of the Mac 217 brush. Also, this blush has 12 grams/.42oz of product, which is double the amount of the average blush! However, that has to be weighed against the fact that the product is not very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by bluejapan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't get enough of this blush...looks amazing on! I love to swirl my kabuki brush in all the different colors but you can apply the shades to eyes as well (i love the pinky lavender shade). I would buy this again..I get it at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by cosmetic00junkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product :) its a joy on pale winter complexions.
In the summer I tend to tan and find it doesn't show up as well.

The smell can be a bit irritating but i'm sure that probably just me. Packaging is naff
(not a fan of the new one with the mirror and dislike the card box overall)

Works really nicely with the new Watt's up highlighter : )

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by indoorkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, this barely shows as a high-lighter on my NC40 face. I use it to add a glow when I'm not feeling any MSFs or other sparklers. It's pretty subtle; I guess the one thing I like about it is that it's hard to go overboard with it as it barely shows up.

I'm sure it's gorg on paler skintones, I'd say it's a pass for us GGGs, unless you are going for so-subtle-it-can't-be-seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by grace11103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush gives a great glow to the cheeks, and I actually prefer this over Nars Orgasm. I find I have to pile on Orgasm to get the same effect but then looks too powdery on the cheeks. With Sugarbomb the colour is subtle but looks more natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a complete blusher fiend and sugarbomb is one of my favourite blushers ever!! I have fair-ish skin (NW20) and this is a perfect colour for me. A lovely mix of pink and peach which looks really natural. It gives a nice glowy sheen without being glittery. Its my everyday blush which I've been using since it was launched. It is expensive for what it is but I will and have repurchased :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As usual, I dislike the cardboard packaging and the brush it comes with is not my cup of tea. However what I will tell you is that I love love love this as a blush. It is nice and sheer, easily buildable and works great with my skin tone. This is so far my favourite of the Benefit powders boxes that I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Lexiemexie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

BeneFit is usually quite pricey and so is this but is totally worth it! SugarBomb has colour and a bronzer all in one! two coats makes my cheecks rosy but not overly pink and bright. It gives me a beautiful colour to my cheeks and doesn't make me break out!
PROS:
- Bronzer and colour in one
-comes with brush
-compact so can carry around easily
- doesn't make you break out
CONS:
- The brush that it comes with is a bit 'awkward'. I prefer a big, round brush but this blush comes with a flat brush but its not bad.
I recommend this to everyone and anyone! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT