April 19, 2014 | 1870 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by bluejapan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't get enough of this blush...looks amazing on! I love to swirl my kabuki brush in all the different colors but you can apply the shades to eyes as well (i love the pinky lavender shade). I would buy this again..I get it at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by cosmetic00junkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product :) its a joy on pale winter complexions.
In the summer I tend to tan and find it doesn't show up as well.

The smell can be a bit irritating but i'm sure that probably just me. Packaging is naff
(not a fan of the new one with the mirror and dislike the card box overall)

Works really nicely with the new Watt's up highlighter : )

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by indoorkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, this barely shows as a high-lighter on my NC40 face. I use it to add a glow when I'm not feeling any MSFs or other sparklers. It's pretty subtle; I guess the one thing I like about it is that it's hard to go overboard with it as it barely shows up.

I'm sure it's gorg on paler skintones, I'd say it's a pass for us GGGs, unless you are going for so-subtle-it-can't-be-seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by grace11103

This blush gives a great glow to the cheeks, and I actually prefer this over Nars Orgasm. I find I have to pile on Orgasm to get the same effect but then looks too powdery on the cheeks. With Sugarbomb the colour is subtle but looks more natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a complete blusher fiend and sugarbomb is one of my favourite blushers ever!! I have fair-ish skin (NW20) and this is a perfect colour for me. A lovely mix of pink and peach which looks really natural. It gives a nice glowy sheen without being glittery. Its my everyday blush which I've been using since it was launched. It is expensive for what it is but I will and have repurchased :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As usual, I dislike the cardboard packaging and the brush it comes with is not my cup of tea. However what I will tell you is that I love love love this as a blush. It is nice and sheer, easily buildable and works great with my skin tone. This is so far my favourite of the Benefit powders boxes that I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Lexiemexie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

BeneFit is usually quite pricey and so is this but is totally worth it! SugarBomb has colour and a bronzer all in one! two coats makes my cheecks rosy but not overly pink and bright. It gives me a beautiful colour to my cheeks and doesn't make me break out!
PROS:
- Bronzer and colour in one
-comes with brush
-compact so can carry around easily
- doesn't make you break out
CONS:
- The brush that it comes with is a bit 'awkward'. I prefer a big, round brush but this blush comes with a flat brush but its not bad.
I recommend this to everyone and anyone! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

About the facts: I'm NC15 with dark brown hair and blue-green eyes, hence, what one would call a 'winter type'. Winter types are supposed to wear cold or neutral colours so I guess, Sugarbomb doesn't quite fit in there. I've been wanting to have it for about a year now, nonetheless. Sugarbomb reminds me of a phenomenon in the theory of colours that my teacher used to tell us about: As soon as you use more than three colours swirled together, you'll get brown as a result. And indeed in the mirror (in artificial light!) Sugarbomb looks almost like a bronzer on me. I like it, don't get me wrong, because it looks absolutely natural and not in the least bit dirty like all other bronzers ultimately do. It's more like added contour. In daylight, however, it looks rosy/pink-ish and brings forth a beautiful, subtle glow. And still, it looks very natural. It makes me wonder how people with darker skin than mine, would ever make this work. It is well pigmented but still very light and even I have to apply several layers (3 or 4) to make it show. I totally adore the outcome - makes me look healthy and gives me an elven complexion without ever being obvious. BUT: I'm honest here, I think this could be achieved with other, less pricier products, too. I'm thinking about a baked blush by the Body Shop I have in my stash. So Sugarbomb was a purchase driven purely by lust and I don't regret spending the money but I don't really think I will buy again. I do understand the hype around it, though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

One of the employees at Ulta used this product on my cheeks and I loved it! I went back to purchase it in my next trip and am so glad I did!

Sugarbomb gives my cheeks a really nice shimmer for the summer and a very nice coral/pink coloring. I tend to use it over cream blushes and cheek tints to give it a little more color and to add a little bit of highlight to the creams/tints. It blends out easily and is a very buildable color.

My only complaint would be the packaging, as the top tends to loosen over time, as other Benefit boxed products do.

I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is more than a decent blush for my NC 20 skin. It is uas sheer as I wantit and still noticable. It is great for every day use and don't think it is too shimmery. In Greece though it seems too expensive for a cartboard paper packaging.