December 19, 2014 | 1703 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Courtney412

I love this product because every time I use it, it always makes my skin feel fresh and clean! A friend gave this to me but I can't really afford to buy it all the time. If you can afford it regularly go for it! Great Product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by KristenWalter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like similar reviews, this product completely broke-out my face. It was the worst breakout I've had in a long time. This product smells delicious, but unfortunately the scent is way too strong for my sensitive face to handle....

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by RChen88

Unfortunately this product TOTALLY broke out my sensitive-acne prone skin. I really wish it didn't, because it does feel nice on the skin and smells good but it's way harsh!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by KatrinTreichel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I adored this cleanser i loved how it made my skin feel ;P but the bad thing is that it broke me out i think tht its the fragrance in it! im jeloous of people this doesnt break out because i really loved what it did!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Pie14

I use the UK version of this called the Perfect Clean with scrubel for all skin types (orange pack). I was tempted by the idea of the scrublet. I have used it for a good few weeks and at first it had not shown any improvement in my skin (combination/prone to occasional spots) but I loved the scrub and the scent of the wash. I continued to use the scrub and suddenly my skin had dried up severly and as this was the only new product i was using, I blamed it all on that!I do like this scrub but I wouldn't recommend it for daily usage which is otherwise stated on the packaging. I use the scrublet with a softer cream wash but use this scrub in the shower once a week, as i hate wasting products.

Don't hate the wash but don't love it to make it a HG :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by starnello

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I have tryed this one and the green one. I have oily/acne-prone skin. I wear a lot of makeup so i need a cleanser that could take it all off without irritating my skin, this sure did the job. If you have dry skin you shouldnt use this pruduct everyday, maybe once or twice a week. this product is amazing it did actually make my pores smaller. The only part that sucks is the fact that is doesnt fight acne , tht's why its not my HG. im still on the look for the cleanser like this one + an acne fighter aswell. I will re-purchase this for now.
p.s dont get this product in your eyes it will burn badly.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by leah421

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this scrub a few weeks ago, after trying it out when my friend bought it. I personally think it smells really good, but I'm also a fan of citrus-y fragrances. I know a lot of people say that the scrublet doesn't do much, but for me it leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I have also noticed a reduction in the size of my pores. I also like that the scrublet can stick to the wall of your shower. I like to stick it up there while I squeeze a little bit of product into my hand, work it onto my face, and then I grab the scrublet and buff my entire face with it. I have pretty clear skin to begin with, but I haven't had a problem with this product breaking me out or irritating my skin at all. I do apply moisturizer right after I use it, so I'm not sure if it dries my skin out. The product itself isn't the most concentrated scrub... the little beads aren't too harsh on your skin. I tend to like a scrub that I can feel when I rub it on, but the scrublet does the job just fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by 1995shand

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

After reading the reviews on here of the other scrubs I was super excited to try this product (just like everybody else). I am soo glad I did! With these cleansers I think you either love them, or you either hate them. I personally love this, I don't have very sensitive skin so I got the exfoliating because they usually work better for my skin. I love the scrublet, after I cleanse with this product my skin is soo soft and i feel soo fresh. this gets all of my makeup off and i just adore it and i would defaintly repurchase/

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by chickidebottom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super oily skin so I can use this product every day without it drying my skin out - but if anyone less than oily should only use it a few times a week. The scrubby is nice, it foams nicely, has a great scent, and really makes my skin feel clean. The best thing is that you only need to use a small amount of it each time. I have a larger face than most people and use a pea sized amount twice a day. I have had this product for 2 months and am not even halfway through the bottle - and the bottle's not exactly large. The only thing bad about it besides it being too harsh for non-oily skin is the price, and that it doesn't really help clear up acne, it's just a nice face wash. I guess that's okay - it's not marketed as an acne product. Anyways, as far as the price goes, it was around average pricing - maybe a few dollars more, but the bottle lasts a long time since you don't have to use a lot when you use it.

I have used this one and the green one, and so far, I prefer the green one over this one. They have different ingredients, so if you're wondering the difference - that's it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

****I'm lowering this to three lippies and won't buy it again after discovering Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub by Neutrogena. This scrub is just way too harsh. My skin can only tolerate this once or twice a week, while I can use the Neutrogena as often as I want.

I don't love this scrub, but it's decent and affordable. It's definitely too harsh for me to use on a daily basis as L'Oreal recommends; I use it once or twice a week, or whenever I feel my skin needs it. I like that the beads are circular and not harsh at all. The scrublet, while cute, is worthless because the beads get trapped in the crevices of it. The scent is a little strong, it reminds me of Garnier shampoo, very citrus-y. It contains a small amount of salicylic acid. I think it's good on an occasional basis, but only very oily non-sensitive skin could pull this off daily, and then I question how effective this would be on such skin.