April 24, 2014 | 1598 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by starnello

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I have tryed this one and the green one. I have oily/acne-prone skin. I wear a lot of makeup so i need a cleanser that could take it all off without irritating my skin, this sure did the job. If you have dry skin you shouldnt use this pruduct everyday, maybe once or twice a week. this product is amazing it did actually make my pores smaller. The only part that sucks is the fact that is doesnt fight acne , tht's why its not my HG. im still on the look for the cleanser like this one + an acne fighter aswell. I will re-purchase this for now.
p.s dont get this product in your eyes it will burn badly.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by leah421

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this scrub a few weeks ago, after trying it out when my friend bought it. I personally think it smells really good, but I'm also a fan of citrus-y fragrances. I know a lot of people say that the scrublet doesn't do much, but for me it leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I have also noticed a reduction in the size of my pores. I also like that the scrublet can stick to the wall of your shower. I like to stick it up there while I squeeze a little bit of product into my hand, work it onto my face, and then I grab the scrublet and buff my entire face with it. I have pretty clear skin to begin with, but I haven't had a problem with this product breaking me out or irritating my skin at all. I do apply moisturizer right after I use it, so I'm not sure if it dries my skin out. The product itself isn't the most concentrated scrub... the little beads aren't too harsh on your skin. I tend to like a scrub that I can feel when I rub it on, but the scrublet does the job just fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by 1995shand

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

After reading the reviews on here of the other scrubs I was super excited to try this product (just like everybody else). I am soo glad I did! With these cleansers I think you either love them, or you either hate them. I personally love this, I don't have very sensitive skin so I got the exfoliating because they usually work better for my skin. I love the scrublet, after I cleanse with this product my skin is soo soft and i feel soo fresh. this gets all of my makeup off and i just adore it and i would defaintly repurchase/

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by chickidebottom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super oily skin so I can use this product every day without it drying my skin out - but if anyone less than oily should only use it a few times a week. The scrubby is nice, it foams nicely, has a great scent, and really makes my skin feel clean. The best thing is that you only need to use a small amount of it each time. I have a larger face than most people and use a pea sized amount twice a day. I have had this product for 2 months and am not even halfway through the bottle - and the bottle's not exactly large. The only thing bad about it besides it being too harsh for non-oily skin is the price, and that it doesn't really help clear up acne, it's just a nice face wash. I guess that's okay - it's not marketed as an acne product. Anyways, as far as the price goes, it was around average pricing - maybe a few dollars more, but the bottle lasts a long time since you don't have to use a lot when you use it.

I have used this one and the green one, and so far, I prefer the green one over this one. They have different ingredients, so if you're wondering the difference - that's it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

****I'm lowering this to three lippies and won't buy it again after discovering Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub by Neutrogena. This scrub is just way too harsh. My skin can only tolerate this once or twice a week, while I can use the Neutrogena as often as I want.

I don't love this scrub, but it's decent and affordable. It's definitely too harsh for me to use on a daily basis as L'Oreal recommends; I use it once or twice a week, or whenever I feel my skin needs it. I like that the beads are circular and not harsh at all. The scrublet, while cute, is worthless because the beads get trapped in the crevices of it. The scent is a little strong, it reminds me of Garnier shampoo, very citrus-y. It contains a small amount of salicylic acid. I think it's good on an occasional basis, but only very oily non-sensitive skin could pull this off daily, and then I question how effective this would be on such skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first used it, I didn't feel like it was "scrubby" enough. After using it a few times a week for the last 2 weeks, I've definitely noticed my skin is smoother, especially my nose! No more blackheads!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this cleanser/scrub because it looked interesting and it was on sale, and I was surprised at how much I loved it! The label claims that it minimizes your pores, and after using this for about two weeks I've definitely noticed a smoother, more even texture to my skin. The exfoliating particles are very small, and my skin doesn't get irritated at all - I'm able to use it every night without any problems.
About the scrublet: I've tried cleansing both with and without it, and I think it's better to use the scrublet. Since the beads/particles are so small the scrublet helps give that extra scrub without being too harsh. The smell is wonderful, too. I love this cleanser and would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by ddmcdonald

I have been using this product for a cpl months in conjunction with my PanOxyl Foaming Acne Wash. The combo of the two is doing wonders for my acne prone skin. Everyone has commented on what a huge difference this has made. I use this scrub 3 times a week. I have large pores so I have to exfoliate often to remove the gunk that likes to hide in them. I find the scrublet helpful in really getting in the spots around my nose and mouth. I love that it is not harsh. I actually feel much cleaner using this as opposed to my really abrasice apricot scrub. Will def repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by myra1996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I absolutely adore this product. I use it 3 times a week for exfoliating and leaves my skin feeling great and refreshed. It comes with a little scrub that you put the exfoliator on, and I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by CalienteJR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The srublet is very soft (silicone) and left my face feeling silky. The cleanser itself is a little runny. It has exfoliation beads, but they dissolve quickly (good for sensitive skin). I feel I got a deeper clean for cheap plus its reusable so after the cleansers done you can use it with any other.