September 30, 2014 | 1010 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! Yes, it is thick but if you have a huge blemish that won't quit this will hide it. The great things I like about this is that it does not cake and it is waterproof so it isn't going anywear. It dries very quickly so you.need to move fast when applying. I used to use the concealer from lancome and I love that one even still until this of course. I recently purchased the concealer from Amazing Cosmetics which I will be reviewing soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Lamafd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate hate hate this product.
it is very heavy. and I know some will say because it's water proof but even for a water proof concealer it is still extremely heavy.

dry :) so very dry :) it's bad enough it's heavy but dry too. when I apply it, it feels like I'm pulling my under eyes.

why did I buy this you ask ?
what attracted me to it was the "full cover" which is so not the case with this concealer :)
but I have mad dark under eye circles that I have inherited from my mother and I need a lot of coverage under my eyes.
when I applied it in the store, it was nice. I'm not sure if it's the lighting or something else, but every time I use it again, I hate it more and more because this aint cheap !

POINT: really heavy, dry and not as much coverage as they claim (tried this on a scar and didn't work)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I bought this from Sephora and one of the girls matched me in 6 even though I thought 7 was better. Went home and used a few times and of course was too light. Anyways, 7 is my color, it is very pigmented and love it to cover up acne spots. I really don't think is good for under eye though...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer which I try to use it under my eyes sometimes - just in the very inner corners as it is very thick and opaque - not a good undereye look if not used in moderation. To cover blemishes and sun spots #5 is perfect for me (I am 020 in Dior Foundations and 020 in Chanel, all quite yellow based). Important thing - it dries a tone darker so it is a good idea to check your match with a sample (Polish Sephora is brilliant at this) before you buy.

It dries completely matte so I need to be 100% sure that my skin under eye is well hydrated and never apply further than the most inner corner of the eye (where I am also the darkest so it seems to work).

Unfortunately it is not good enough for covering après-acne ;) red marks - I can layer and layer yet these are still visible (Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage is a winner here) and it seems to disappear from these during the day, even when powdered.

I will use it (tube will last ages although it is quite expensive initially) but will not repurchase and I took off one more lippie for not working as full cover as the name of the product describes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I hate this product soooo much, was HORRID on my nc35 complexion. The MUA at Sephora "assisted" me in color selection, this concealer is opaque yes, but it's also very aging and not a good coloring for concealer for undereyes. I returned this product which is a rarity when I shop at Sephora.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by j4yb1rd

This concealer has changed my life. I've been buying it for years and though some times too a break to try something else, I always come back to it. Although some say it's ok cakey, I've come to almost use it as a foundation as well because of the match to my skin and the build able coverage. All I do is mix a dab of this concealer with two parts moisturizer and apply it with a beauty blender, then apply it directly to trouble spots for an even finish. It's amazing and coming from someone with sensitive skin, it never causes any breakouts or irritation. Forever using this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Everytime I enter Sephora, this is the concealer that the sales associates persuade me to buy. I have tried it on several times, and I am not sold. I am NW15 in MAC concealer, so #1 matches me in MUFE concealer. The tube is pretty small for the price. But most importantly, I just don't like the texture. It sort of pats into the skin to cover acne and blemish areas. I don't find it the most blendable for under the eyes. And it is fairly drying, to add.

Overall, I do not recommend this concealer over competition along the same line. It is fairly cakey. And nothing like NARS or BB or MAC concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by JulsDee

After hearing all the rave about this concealer, I decided to jump the gun and buy #7 for my face and #3 for under my eyes. For reference, I am between a MAC NC25-30. Firstly, the concealer was soo drying on my skin (I have normal/combination skin). I've even tried using a hydrating primer under my eyes, and on my face to help the concealer glide on.

It was difficult to work with. If you swipe it on, you will sheer out the concealer, which beats the purpose of a full coverage concealer. For maximum coverage, pat it on with your finger. However, it will get cakey, and it will sit on top of your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by megsti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I seriously love this concealer. I love that you only need a tiny amount. Yes it's expensive but when you calculate how little you use each time it's worth it. My sample I had lasted me almost 6 months! Forever using thus concealer to cover my hyper pigmentation on my chin. I use color #3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best products I have ever purchased. I use it quite differently, though. I hate foundation, but need some coverage. I like MUFE Face & Body but it is rather expensive and I have yet to get a color that I can use. So, I take Flesh #4, mix with pure Aloe Vera Gel, and create my own foundation. You can also use your own moisturizer. It works fantastic. It takes such a tiny bit with 3 - 5 parts Aloe or moisturizer. You can then make it slightly more concentrated to go over areas around your nose or anywhere you need more coverage. I also use it under eyes diluted with Aloe Vera Gel or under eye cream, and I use it full strength if I need it as a super duper concealer.

I have been using this itsy bitsy tiny tube, it stays clean, doesn't take up much room - and now 6 months the tube is not even 1/2 gone.

I suppose I could go buy the MAC face and body (huge amount - much of it is water), but this is small, doesn't need shaking, easy to use - it rocks over MUFE Face and Body and MAC, on a price by price comparison and produces the same results.

Can't say enough about how great this product is. I hate foundation, it dries out my skin, never is the right color --- and here in one tiny itsy bitsy tube is the answer!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No