TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

I love this highlighter, a little goes a long way so even though it's pricey it will last a long time. For folks on a budget wet n wild reserve your cabana is a beautiful highlighter also.

This is the perfect highlighter, I have tried so many over the years and nothing compares to this. It's a beautiful champagne colour and you only need the tiniest bit, a little goes a long way! You can also use it as the prettiest eyeshadow! It stays all day and I repurchase over and over again! I would definitely recommend this highlighter to everyone!!

Love it!
Such a versatile product, I use it very sparingly on the cheekbones and with a denser brush as an eyeshadow, under eye and cupid bow highlighter.
It's a bit pricey but I see it lasting a long long time! I've had it for months and it still looks full. I bought it for about $25 AUD from a store on eBay which seems to be much cheaper than a lot of other sites I've seen it.

Such a beautiful highlight. It gives you the right amount of glow and it's more of a golden time shade which I love. It's a little bit pricey but worth a try. The texture is very soft and super easy to apply. I apply this with my fingers. It last all day. Overall a great product

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like this, but I don't love it. I am sad to say that because I have literally had this on my wishlist since like 2009 and all of the amazing reviews on it. Don't get me wrong...it's very pretty but it's not necessarily what I thought it was going to be. I like highlighters with a golden sheen/undertone to it (NARS Albatross remains my HG). This is pretty and I will use it but on nights I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures I will stick to my Albatross. Different strokes for different folks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

THE BEST .....and from EWG it is very low toxicity! I love this creamy champagney powder. I use it as eye shadow, or a teeny dab mixed with under eye concealer... or cheekbone highlighter. It is so concentrated, smooth, non drying.... one cake lasts forever.
Do not drop it in any way! I accidentally did , and the whole cake shattered.
Precious cargo! I am on my third purchase of this and truly it is outstanding. Whenever I use it people comment on how great my skin is, just from the few areas I use it! Eyeshadow, cheekbones and sometimes chin area....

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mary Lou Manizer; however, I really only use this as eye shadow. The absolute perfect lid color for almost any eye look. I love the packaging and love that it is cruelty, talc and paraben free. My other face products have luminizers in them so but I do use this on my no make up days...the days that I just curl my lashes, add mascara and brush this on and it is great. Definitely will always own this!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

LOVE THIS. It's a very BAM in your face highlight, I would not recommend this to someone who is looking for a "natural" highlight, if you're looking for natural, I would recommend the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders. This highlighter is so finely milled, so buttery, and it really stands out on the skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I never actually tried a highlighter in the past, but the review about this one made me want to try it. So I bought it online and man.. why I just discovered it now?!
It looks very natural for work, just a touch on the bridge of my nose, top of the cheek and the chin - I apply it with a dense mineral powder brush.
If I want a more glam look, I just put more of the product and it never looked tacky.
My whole face just look more fresh and dewy but totally not dirty oily-looking. I can't believe how a touch of product will give me such a surprise :)
This is totally an HG product for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product definitely lives up to its name!
I've had really good luck with many of theBalm products!

I love how it's can be really intense with a dense brush, but you can also make it less intense by just applying a little bit with a small stipple brush that isn't as dense

I've used this to highlight the high points of my face, I've used this as an eyeshadow, and I've used this mixed in with blush to add an extra glow and I love it all ways!!
It's not glittery or sparkly or too shimmery. It's the perfect glow and the price isn't bad because you get a lot of product and if you look hard enough you can find it on sale at haute look or online

Top Rated TheBalm Products