December 21, 2014 | 1591 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by lovedork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this. Its pretty good. Light coverage, but great for evening out skin tone. I have rosacea, so this helps make my face seem more even. It blends well and is easy to apply. I'm not a huge fan of the bottle, since it kind of runs out of the tube. Also, by radiant they mean 'not matte' so I always set it with a powder. I haven't noticed any breakouts and it doesn't feel heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by etherpowered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have difficult skin for foundation - I am extremely pale, acne prone, and use retinoids. I decided to try this tinted moisturizer, although I had low expectations, since I expect most foundation-type products to be too dark or orange.
This product was light, set well, and left a dewy finish. I apply a small amount on the back of my hand and use a foundation brush to apply it to my face.
The coverage is light, so those with problem skin need a good concealer. For those who worry about having any kind of shine, this is not a good product for you. It does keep the skin moist throughout the day, but I don't mind since I like that dewy look.
This is a good product for moisture and sun protection, good for pale girls, and a good base to build on with a concealer. Is it great? No, but TMs aren't known for any kind of full coverage or concealment anyway.
Tube causes product to spill out - too runny for this kind of packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by indiaisit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love, this product. Will more than likely use this for the rest of my life. Gives good coverage when mixed with Hard Candy's Gamoflauge concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Jesticles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's not much of a moisturizer but it has great coverage on my skin. I use the light color and makes my skin look great. The only problem I have is the tube. The product leaks out unless you twist the top on completely.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lestyfresh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love it! Makes my skin "radiant". Gives me an everyday bright look. Light coverage, but thats all I was looking for. Not many colours, but found one that matched easily (fair). Haha, LINEN is too dark for my pasty complexion! Big squeeze bottle, annoying cap, product leaks into cap:( Over all great product, only 4 lippies for the packaging. Cheaper alternative to laura mercier's TM.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG! Works even better than Laura Mercier. I mix in some foundation if I want more coverage but this is my daily go to.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

A terrible product.

Not only did it smell pretty bad, it also took out all of the glow from my skin and made my face look incredibly dull and orange. I haven't see any breakouts yet, but I've also only used it two days.

At least I kept the receipt.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by agigitygoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros: This TM looks really natural and it's hydrated enough for my face since it's really dry and sensitive. A really good TM for a drugstore product. Long lasting. A plus for dry skin.

Cons: Had parabens and other harmful ingredients since i'm a natural freak, but a good base will do with that. Sensitive skin beware. I have to buy a second one to get the perfect shade.Poor colors selections

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought I was getting the discontinued version, I was wondering how I bought a product with so many bad reviews. Anyway, when you cap the tube its not air tight and the product leaks into the cap. It doesn't break me out, the lightest shade matches my super white skin which is impossible to find these days and it looks pretty natural. The leaky cap is super annoying and probably not very hygienic which is why I won't buy it again. I think it might clog my pores
A rating from 0 - 5 is then determined for both the comedogenic and irritation value of each ingredient.
Cetearyl Alcohol - 2 - 2
Dimethicone - 1 - 0
Ethylhexyl Palmitate - 4 - 0
Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate 4 - 0
Carbomer - 0 - 1

thats just the ingredients I could find on http://www.dermaxime.com/acne-comedogenic-ingredients.htm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

I really like this tinted moisteriser. It has just enough coverage so that I can throw it on and go with a light dusting of powder. It doesnt settle in my fine lines or the pores on my nose. I would buy this again