December 19, 2014 | 1551 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mint Candy Apple

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mphxb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this color would be pretty...but...it's not my favorite...It's too creamy colored to be a mint, but it does the job I guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go to for "mint" colored nails. Color is spot on and applies like butter!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Picon08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I am in complete love with this polish. It is a perfect mint green with a smidge of blue. Saying that, it changes depending on how tan I am and the light. It seems to suit any season - be it winter or summer. The polish is nicely pigmented and only really needs two thin coats. It only started chipping on me after a week! By then my nails grew out so much I had to take it off anyway! I have dupes in other brands but this is the one I keep going back to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mint Candy Apple is a lovely mint green with a hint of blue nail varnish with a creme finish. The colour is well pigmented and goes on very smooth for a light colour like this, the brush makes application perfect. This lasts for ages on my nails even without a base coat and it's a colour that looks good all year. I would definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xshado

i love this nail polish
I wear pretty much anywhere
From winter to summer, i love it! :)
i barely bought another one, because i ran out of the first one.
I dont like the fact that it looks completely different
The first one i had was more like mint green, the new one i bought is more mint blue
I dont understand why it looks different, even in pictures.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by pixiepop3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this nail polish! It's such a nice minty green color, and it's really nice to use during the summer. I only have to use 1-2 coats! Lovely product. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Reitelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely beautiful color and easy application. I used only one thick coat and was satisfied with a gorgeous shiny, cream finish! The color reminds me of a wintergreen tic tac. Works as a beautiful accent nail for the Butler Please color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by carafaerian

This product has a wonderful color. A cooler mint laquer. It's brighter, and leans towards more blue than green. The polish itself has a kind of watery texture compared to my other polishes. It's highly pigmented, and you can get the same "in-bottle" color payoff. I think Essie polishes are expensive for being a drug store brand, but they are a little better than some polishes that you could get at Target or Walmart. It does chip easily if you don't use a top coat over it. Overall, i'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by whiteblackcat

Beautiful and trendy shade! I had a bit of trouble with application at first but after a practise it is all fine. Long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by periwinklebow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a long time Essie fan, and I just recently purchased this polish. I usually aim for colours that are more understated, such as nudes or pinks, but this colour stands out without being too outrageous. The formula was good for a pastel colour - opaque on the second coat with good coverage. The one thing about this colour is that it looks almost completely different in different types of lighting - but pretty and unique nonetheless. I still can't believe Essie released this in a Winter collection when it is so bright!