April 24, 2014 | 1919 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by decophile

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Cover Girl Outlast lipstick is supposed to "[give] you beautiful color that really lasts up to 16 hours - through breakfast, lunch and dinner!" The product comes with 2 lip gloss-style bottles for applying, first, color and then a clear gloss. I tried the dark color burgundy. I found the color a bit difficult to apply evenly with the wand - for some reason, you aren't supposed to rub your lips together. The end result is a bit like shellacking your lips - it looks and feels like Barbie's lips - plastic-like. The color lasts longer than regular wax lipstick, but it does disintegrate throughout the day. More importantly, it doesn't look and feel nice, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by April316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful product. It really stays on all day and night. It's nice being able to go out and not have to worry about touching up your lips. You can eat, drink, etc. and this product will stay on.
I know that some people think that this product can be drying on the lips - it can be, but that's why I always carry the moisturizer lipstick with me. If your lips are feeling dry you can quickly apply a little of the moisturizer and it's good as new...at least for me.
I highly recommend this product for anyone who doesn't want to worry about touching up their lips. I love this product and I don't know what I would do without it. It's nice not having to worry about reapplying lipstick all the time.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by coralie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It does last all day. But I find the colours too opaque and it tends to pill. I much prefer Maybelline Superstay. I gave this to my Mom and she loves it, but she's used to wearing those dry longwear lipsticks that don't come with a topcoat, whereas I'm used to wearing gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great lipstick for those who love long wear. i'm not much of a lipstick girl, but i somehow wound up with this stuff anyway. what i like is that it actually DOES last all day, but what i don't like is that it dries out my lips sooo bad and i keep losing my gloss (minus one lippie). overall, it's a great product that has a ton of colors that are all incredibly pigmented. i reccomend these to anyone and everyone :P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MARTY2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PRO: Really lasts all day, needing only touchups of gloss; I never worry about how my lipstick looks after hours of wear. CON: Drying; color on package never matches actual lipstick color, so I always buy several colors at Rite Aid, as they have a 'satisfaction guaranteed' return policy. Finally found a pink that I like, as I am blonde with a blue undertone on lips: Pink Delight, #540. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by SusanMary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried a number of lipstains and I find them drying and when they wear off they leave a ring around my lips. This is by far the best since it does neither. My favorite shade is 420 (I am not kidding)...I can't read the name it is too small. It is a very natural pinky-mauve color that is great alone, under gloss or even another lipstick to increase its lasting. I have trouble finding these but when I did, I scooped up another 420.

The only problem I encountered is that you cannot tell the color by the tube. On me, they go on a bit darker than I would have thought, but I have no pigment in my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by jesus7

I love, love this product, its like the only lip coler i will ever use again, it last's and last's on me, iv'e been using it since it first came out revelutionary for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by nailippomaniac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this much. Wild berry wink is deep red unlike the color of the tube. I bought this in a combo with fruit spritzers lip gloss and got it for $4.5. I use it as a liner because of its deep red color and it does last fine. But it is more like a sketch pen and even if your lipstick is gone you will have an outline 'stain' on ur lips. Don't buy this. It is waste.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by HuntersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Coral Silk, and the color seemed to be so pretty, a light, peachy pink, a little frosty with gold glitter. I put it on and at first it looked really pretty, but then once it dried, the color just seemed to be blah and boring. Really just looked liked concealer with some sparkle gloss mixed in. Not to mention when it dried it sucked my lips in and made them look pruney. Honestly my lips aged by like 50 years and it showed lines that I'm pretty sure don't exist. I like the top coat though, it taste pretty good actually, ha. I'll probably keep on using that.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Scooper7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It really does last. But it is so drying for my lips. After several days my lips were cracked and uncomfortable. Plus I do not like the gunky texture or look of it.