January 28, 2015 | 1110 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Iv had this brush for 2 years and it still looks and feels like brand new. It has never shed or lost its softness after weekly washings. It is perfect for applying powder, you can buff it, press it, swipe it, it doest matter- it works great. I don't like it for bronzer because it is too big on my face for that; but its great for going over blush and bronzer when you feel like it needs to be more blended or toned down.

This is basically a kabuki brush on a long handle. It's affordable, and in my opinion just as good (if not better) than other high end brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

Love this brush! Would recommend it to all of my friends; I'm very confident that you'll like it. c:
As with many other reviewers, I don't necessarily use this brush exclusively for bronzer. I had originally bought the Ecotools Powder Brush, hoping to use it to apply my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (amazing product, btw), but it didn't distribute the blush very well. On the contrary, it works quite well for powder! What a shocker, haha.

ANYWAY, I picked this brush up in response to all the rave reviews on MUA. I dab it into my blush compact, spread it quickly on my cheeks, and don't have to blend a bit. It applies very evenly, very naturally, no hard lines whatsoever... I'm very happy!
And the packaging is lovely. I keep it so I can zip the brush up to travel. It's not wasteful, it's slim, it's easy to store, etc. Great find!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally found this wonder of a brush at Ulta. Got it for $10 as opposed to $40 for a similar brush from MAC.
This brush is just all around awesome. I had a really dense kabuki brush that's now discontinued (yes, it lasted that long) and it was wonderful for blending and applying powder, and I just couldn't seem to find a brush to replace it. This brush takes the cake. It's so dense and PERFECT for blending, buffing, and powder application. And so cheap too! I may have to get another. Be warned though, it does take awhile to dry and can lose some of its shape after washing. Still, I love this brush, just about everything down to how big the handle is, makes it really hard to drop it. What a winner!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

Before anything else, I want to say that I own almost all of the Ecotools brushes, and love a lot of them. This one is not one of them.
Don't get me wrong, the quality is very good and the bristles are nice and soft. But this is not my preferred brush for any product application. Sure, you CAN apply foundation, bronzer or powder with it, and it will buff them in fine. But it is way too big for getting a precise application on a "regular-size" face and too dense, which can much easier result in a heavy application. The density also makes it a bitch to wash properly.
I wouldn't even reach for this for putting bronzer down my neck for example, I'd always use a fluffier big brush instead.
Maybe this is a matter of preference, but there we go.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Abomination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG for applying my face powder. I like how dense & large it is, that I am done in 30 seconds or less. I have oily skin, so I can't buff powder into my face. I need to pat it on, so I don't lose the foundation/concealer I just applied. This does exactly what I need & more. Love love love & highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I had looked at this brush for so long and thought it looked great for bronzer or almost to be used as a kabuki brush, however I was somewhat disappointed with it. I just don't find it to be the quality of other brushes I own. It would be okay as a kabuki brush but doesn't seem to be the right material for a nice distribution across the face. Just wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is truly incredible. Hands down favorite powder brush ever purchased! $13ish at Ulta. Super soft, dense, perfect for applying pressed powder all over. And it stands on its own, which is great since the handle is too thick to be added to my brush holder. Would love to have a few backups of this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Iíve just purchased this brush yet I'm still experimenting with different bronzers. The brush has soft bristles compared to other brushes so I donít foresee a problem. I haven't given it enough time to make a fair assessment yet for $4 AU, I can't complain. Will update later.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by yazmin77

i just recieved this brush today, its a large brush with ever so soft brush hairs and even tho i have not used it, but you can tell just by looking at it that this will deliver flawless results, cant wait to use blush on my cheeks now!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Missapoo2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I own all of the ecotools brushes! they are amazing quality and better for the enviornment. this brush in particular is my favorite of them all. Its unlike any other i own. great big handle, dense brush; perfect for bronzer, blush, i even contour with it bc i find that it blends so nicely to my cheek and doesnt give a harsh line (another great one is their contour blush brush!) they never shed, clean well and are just so wonderful!
i almost bought two!