August 1, 2014 | 1748 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush #127 Honeymoon

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by TheColorBug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush is gorgeous. Very sweet and charming light peachy-pink color with a wonderful amount of shimmer which allows it to be used in versatility as a highlighter as well. Highly pigmented and lasts a decent amount of time. It was kind of pricey for being sold at Walmart, but still totally worth it in my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lizzychu

I really like this product, however I never use it as a blush. The color applies very shimmery and frosty, so I like it as a highlighter much better. So, I gave it 3 lippies because when I bought it, I was under the impression it would be a blush. But, if you are looking for a good, inexpensive highlighter, I would recommend. If you are looking for a blush, I'd say try something else :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Justinarae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this blush. I seldom apply it when it's dry; I think the effect is far prettier when you add water and apply it as a cream. It helps to add water, then dip your fingers in it and kind of evenly "blot" it on instead of rubbing it in. I don't see myself buying a different type of blush anytime soon. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by JelliBelli247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Over all a decent product. Reasonably well pigmented. The problem is that it is SOOOOOO frosty that you feel like a disco ball even when you use it sparingly. Product applys smoothly and blends reasonably well. Another problem is lasting power. This is off my face in about an hour to an hour and one half so i end up applying lots and lots throughout the day. Price was ok but will not repurchase, as its too shimmery/glowy for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is one of my favourite throw-on blushes.
It's good as a sheerer wearable blush on my cheeks (NC25!)
I usually do two layers.
Or i do this as a general blush, then another brighter one on just the apples!

I dont think I could use this as a highlighter for my skin tone at all.

It wears as a light baby peachy pink.
Some may think Dainty from MAC is similar, but in my opinion, they don't have the same finishes at all. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by yeyi09

I love this product so much. It is included in my everyday foundation routine. I use it to highlight my cheek area and bridge of nose it really gives me a nice glow. I get so many compliments. the mix of colors are amazing i totally recommend this for tan and darker skin tones. Its to pigmented for lighter skin tones

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by keanapalmtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so I tried this as a blush first...now I use it as a highlighter. I have been trying to give it a few weeks but i have to say i DONT like it. on my skin it just looks gray. its horrible. dissapointing because its so pretty in the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

sooo i was at walmart and brought a whole buncha stuff from the Hard Candy line and figured i needed a new peachy pink blush. I tried it on and the color didnt turn out how it looked like it would. it is a very pretty color though i just use it as a highlighter instead of a regular blush. but ill tell you this as a highlighter works better than hard candys moonlight highlighter cause i brought that too and it doesn't even show up on my skin lol . hey it even looks pretty as an eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this as a blush, highlight, and an eye-shadow and I love it for any of the three uses. I think it's such a pretty pink and I will for sure re-purchase. It does say if you want a more intense colour to use the product wet, so maybe that might be something for the people out there who are saying it doesn't show up on them (even with light skin) to try. I love it and think it's a great product with cute packaging and enough product to make it worth the purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by makeuphottie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like to use it for highlighting my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. I also use it when dont wear much makeup that day