Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

4.1

on 3/29/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE the color of this blush!! the only problem is you have to apply alot for it to show up and it doesnt stay on :( it wears off after about an hour, but people have mentioned that it could work as a highlighter which it totally could as its very shimmery.

Love this blush! I use this when I have a heavy lip or eyeshadow. It looks good on my skintone, and isn't too pink. It's the perfect peachy pink! Love the shimmer.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I was pretty scared about buying this because it looked really shimmery in the pan, but ;m so gald i bought it! It's pretty much crap as a blush, unless your a vampire :) but it works great as a highlighter. Its a great peachy pink color, and what color you get is dependant on how much pink or peach veining is in it. The only downside is that if you drop it, it's gonna break.

on 1/11/2011 8:16:00 PM

I had seen this product reviewed and in tutorials on youtube and thought this might be a much more affordable alternative to mac mineralize blushes. I picked up this shade and living doll. This is a nice golden peach color that I think may work best for me as a highlight shade or mixed with a creme blush base. I can see myself using this shade year round to give a nice healthy glow. I like that it has a shimmer instead of a lot of other products that have glitter and are not as mature or professional for 20-30 somethings. I would repurchase this in the future. I do wish this was more accessible and easier to find though. It is only carried in walmart as I understand but they have a very limited quantity and rarely restock the beauty section in my local store.

on 1/5/2011 11:31:00 AM

This actually reminds me alittle bit of MAC's Moonriver blush. I never actually use this as a blush though, only as a highlight. It's really nice and I've gotten a lot compliments on my skin when I wear this. Super cheap too from Wal-Mart. I haven't tried it wet because i'm afraid it'll just cake up on my skin like most things do haha.

on 1/4/2011 1:06:00 AM

This blush is gorgeous. Very sweet and charming light peachy-pink color with a wonderful amount of shimmer which allows it to be used in versatility as a highlighter as well. Highly pigmented and lasts a decent amount of time. It was kind of pricey for being sold at Walmart, but still totally worth it in my eyes.

on 12/27/2010 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product, however I never use it as a blush. The color applies very shimmery and frosty, so I like it as a highlighter much better. So, I gave it 3 lippies because when I bought it, I was under the impression it would be a blush. But, if you are looking for a good, inexpensive highlighter, I would recommend. If you are looking for a blush, I'd say try something else :)

on 12/21/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this blush. I seldom apply it when it's dry; I think the effect is far prettier when you add water and apply it as a cream. It helps to add water, then dip your fingers in it and kind of evenly "blot" it on instead of rubbing it in. I don't see myself buying a different type of blush anytime soon. :)

on 12/14/2010 11:47:00 PM

Over all a decent product. Reasonably well pigmented. The problem is that it is SOOOOOO frosty that you feel like a disco ball even when you use it sparingly. Product applys smoothly and blends reasonably well. Another problem is lasting power. This is off my face in about an hour to an hour and one half so i end up applying lots and lots throughout the day. Price was ok but will not repurchase, as its too shimmery/glowy for me.

on 12/10/2010 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favourite throw-on blushes.
It's good as a sheerer wearable blush on my cheeks (NC25!)
I usually do two layers.
Or i do this as a general blush, then another brighter one on just the apples!

I dont think I could use this as a highlighter for my skin tone at all.

It wears as a light baby peachy pink.
Some may think Dainty from MAC is similar, but in my opinion, they don't have the same finishes at all. :)

Popular Blush Products