October 26, 2014 | 1091 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by crf

The best primer for this price. This works just a wonderfully as your expensive primers (which boasts more benefits). You can add moisturizer, sunscreen, antiaging products under the primer. I wouldn't pay $30 for a tube of primer that does everything that I already have in my cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I bought this based on some great reviews. When I first used it, I got such a shock! The product looked like lumpy Vaseline, and I was quite skeptical. However, it applied quite smoothly and made my skin feel super slick. It really helped my foundation stay in place and even stopped my mascara/liner smudging onto my protruding under-eye area. The only thing I don't like is the way it looks when it comes out. Great value for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

I absolutely loved this stuff! It went on buttery smooth and made a huge difference when I applied my concealer and foundation HOWEVER..it appears they have changed the formula and now it is watery and just horrid :l Hoping it is just a bad batch..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by conisaxx

This is WAY better than the other primer I've tried in the past (revlon colorstay primer). I feel this hard candy primer does exactly everything a primer SHOULD do! It isn,t oily, makes my skin matte yet not dry, helps my makeup stay on longer, keeps my skin from being too oily and doesn't break me out...so why pay more? I bought this twice and really like it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by jameyskye

Breaks me out but as i have combo skin that may be why. I'm thinking it would be better for the ladies that have dry-normal skin.
not expensive, decent finish but cheap and you can tell its cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The only primer I have used that actually works. It makes my foundation blend out so nicely with my extremely dry skin. It hasn't broken me out at all and helps my foundation stay on in the hot summer days (which can get to be about 100° here.) I really love that it's easy to pick up too. They're available at any Walmart. I will never spend money on a high end primer again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Such an awesome product w/o draining your bank account
It's only $8.94 CAD and feels so smooth and dry (?) when you apply it. And my face makeup stays on for hours and hours! Better than MUFE HD primer even!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

I really do love this product. It is a little oily but it does seem to smooth on my face well and that greasy feeling goes away.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After reading so many positive reviews of this cheap product I was excited to try it, but it just didn't do anything for me. The only benefit I found was that it did create a smooth canvas for applying foundation. I noticed no difference in lasting power and so will not be repurchasing this. The consistency is also a little strange and oily. Even after shaking it before use it can come out pretty runny.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by andrearashell

This primer has an incredibly greasy texture, and I haven't noticed a whole lot of improvement in the way my foundation looks.