Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicon Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide,dkl

I mostly just use this for my face before I apply foundation. It has a greasy feel with application, but it dries velvety smooth. And It helps greatly with long lasting coverage!

on 11/8/2012 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

you must must must shake this product before use or it will not work nicely and water will come out the end. It is a gel like product and is really smooth. The last power is ok, and is very affortable.

on 10/26/2012 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had this for a few weeks now and I am quite impressed. Unlike my old primer from E.L.F. it doesn't cause little bumps on my forehead to appear (that really irritated me). But here's something strange that happened. I think it was because of my heater, I'm not entirely sure, but at one point, for a few days, the primer wasn't as thick as it should have been. In fact it came out runny and was a purple-ish pink color. It went back to normal of course, but it did make me question it's quality. Unless I find a better primer, I will be repurchasing.

on 10/5/2012 10:45:00 PM

All and all this is a good primer. The only down side is the shine it gives me around my t-zone but I don't really blame the product. I already have a shine going on in that area. I just skip putting it on that area and have no problems with the areas I use it on. It smooths my face and has the silky texture. It has yet to break me out which is a plus, plus! It isn't as good as Smashbox's primer but it is pretty close.

on 9/16/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have a face full of acne that I blame on this stuff. Enough said.

on 9/13/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've had this for awhile but usually didn't bother with using primer in general. Plus it made me break out when I was only using Cetaphil to wash my face at night. But now I have a better routine for removing my makeup so when I do use this my skin stays clear.
This primer is something that can be worn alone. It fills in pores & tones down shine (from freshly applied moisturizer), something not all primers do.
I wouldn't repurchase this because I prefer the finish of Smashbox Hydrating primer, which leaves my face with the most subtle, healthy glow. But I will keep this on hand for days when I don't feel like wearing foundation

on 9/8/2012 4:36:00 PM

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! hated everything about it!!!! threw it away!

on 8/30/2012 12:51:00 PM

Great primer! I've got acne prone skin and this has never caused a breakout for me. Great price, cute packaging. Goes on so easily and helps reduce shine (more so than if I were not wearing a primer at all). You do need to shake it before use but eh, no big deal. I just go ahead and do my hair in the meantime. Also, it's got an SPF of 15 so that's a nice benefit as well.

on 8/23/2012 3:31:00 PM

I really love this primer. I have always loved using Benefit's porefessional and BareMinerals face primer but lately I've been feeling the need to crunch down on my spending and found this was a great alternative. I'd say it's very comparable to the BareMinerals face primer. It has a lightweight feel and truly does help my makeup stay on longer. It doesn't do as good of a job at controlling shine (but for only having to use blot powder once a day-I'll take it!) and the consistency when you first squeeze it out of the tube is a little strange. It can look a little oily (even though it says oil-free) and runny so what I've done to solve this is just give the tube a good shake before squeezing any out and it seems to have fixed that! The only other thing that is a little annoying is that I find it takes longer to absorb into my face than other primers but for the price and overall quality (not to mention quantity-you get way more product!), I can deal!

on 8/8/2012 8:43:00 PM

made my skin feel satin smooth before i applied my makeup
just make sure you let the primer dry and soak in for about 20 or so minutes cause it can get a little oily if not
otherwise this primer kept my foundation on all day and was easy to replace at the drugstore when i ran out
ive been through 2 of these and i love em