October 23, 2014 | 1016 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by MostVainGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews here, I decided to try this mascara. My favourite was L'Oreal's Voluminous, but I think they've changed something in it because it doesn't perform as it once did. Then again I am a lot older. I do have long, thick, dark lashes, but they're just straight and lifeless. I have to curl them & use a heavy duty mascara that won't budge for my eyes to pop. I had to use 3 or 4 coats of this CG mascara (only 1 coat for lower lashes because it does smudge) & then even after letting them dry they would just wilt. All the time spent curling for nothing. Before I would even get to work my top and lower lashes would end up just sticking together. This tube ended up in the trash fairly quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading all the rave reviews for this mascara, I had to buy it. What a surprise! I hadn't even heard of this before, but now it is my holy grail.

I was planning on buying Maybelline's the Rocket mascara, but I'm glad I got this instead. It makes my lashes look perfect. Not gunky, not clumpy. Just separated, full, long lashes. Skip the gimmicky Maybelline and L'oreal mascaras and get this classic. My search for the perfect mascara is over.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by palefawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Talk about an unexpected little wonder. I normally hate Covergirl and all of their mascaras, but I was reading reviews on here for this one and thought, eh, it's cheap, I'll give it a shot. I love this stuff.

I normally do a pretty bare face every day, just foundation/powder/mascara, so I like to have big lashes. I wasn't expecting much from this, but it gave me wonderful volume, length, nice inky black color. It's one of those mascaras that you can put on in the morning, and put another coat on later at night and it won't clump up or flake on you. Haven't had any issues with smudging or smearing, either.

Another plus is that it's good straight away when you buy it, you don't need to let it dry up a bit before it starts working well.

I got mine at Walmart for $4.55 with tax, can't beat the price for the quality you're getting.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

FANTASTIC! I have been looking for a replacement for my Voluminous that I have used for years (even though it flakes) and this CG Super Thick Lash is AMAZING! I have been testing it on one eye and my other mascaras on the other eye for comparison for a few days and so far this is winning. It doesn't flake and really doesn't smudge underneath the eyes.
For $4.99 you really can't beat this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by LAURLAUR75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I agree with the reviewer that said this mascara is a good dupe for Tarte's Light Camera Lashes (under Tarte's review). I have thin, long, blonde eye lashes that need volume and thickening. This formula is perfect for that! When I wear this I have thick, volumized lashes that don't clump, don't dry up and become hard by the end of the day, and I don't get spider lashes (I get spider lashes with the new Maybelline mascara The Rocket). I'm a mascara junkie...the one product I can't live without. I like the brush as well. The bristles are close together to seperate and give me a feathery curl (I don't even have to curl my eyelashes with this mascara) My lashes really do look nice and thick! I give credit to the mascara's formula for this. It's perfect...not too wet, not too dry, kind of thick and sticky which prob helps with thickening. I only need 1-2 coats as well. I bought the Tarte mascara over the summer and love it, but don't love the price. This mascara, the Jordana one, and the Cover Girl lash perfection perform just as well and for under $10. My blue eyes really pop! So pretty.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by applecour

So, I previously had the Cover Girl Professional all-in-one mascara with the curved brush as my HG, until I picked this up last night. The all-in-one is great, but I prefer more volume. This mascara gives the same great length and lift as the all-in-one, with more volume and no clumps.

I prefer a traditional wand, which this one has. The bristles are pretty close together, so it deposits product nicely, and combs through lashes to remove clumps. I don't like to have to put coat after coat of mascara on to acheive the look I want. This takes two coats to get very bold, thick, dramatic lashes. Love!

The packaging is of minimal design which I also like. Plus, you can't beat the $4 price tag! I would recommend this to anyone & everyone. It's definitely a staple in my makeup collection.

EDIT: So upon purchase, this mascara was the perfect consistency. After about a week and a half to two weeks of use, it started to dry up to the point it became unusable. Note that I do not pump my mascara wand in the tube, as I know this contributes to drying. I would repurchase if I were on a budget or in a pinch because it is a good mascara when in it's original state.

EDIT: I have come back to this mascara. After trying several others and failing, this is my long lost love. I will continue to stick to what I know and repurchase this mascara. It is my HG once again. I've found that the top really needs to be put back on tight to keep the mascara from drying, which is fine with me. For $4, you can't go wrong!

EDIT: I can't say good enough things about this mascara. It gives super long, thick lashes without being clumpy, no flakes, doesn't smudge, but comes off very easily with soap and water. I absolutely love love love this mascara. I would marry it if that weren't super creepy. You can make this mascara look natural, but also build it up in only 2-3 coats for super dramatic lashes. I will never ever buy anything else!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by aabilez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this mascara! Picked this up due to the reviews here and it is one of the best things I have bought due to MUA. One of the only mascaras that does not smudge on me. Makes my lashes nice and full.Very easy to build and layer with other mascaras. I hope they never discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by AshMae

I have used so many different brands of mascara, cheap and expensive, and this is the ONLY one that doesn't bleed onto my upper eyelids. Give this a try, it is so very worth it. It last all day and doesn't flake on below my lashes either. If I have to have a complaint, it would be that I go through tubes quite often as the product seems to dry out quicker than other brands. One tube probably lasts me about 2 months, but at $6 a tube, I really don't care.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by habana

This is my new HG mascara. It makes my lashes look AMAZING! This mascara gives me gorgeous, fanned out, feathery lashes. It is rare to find a mascara that will do this for my lashes. It provides a nice amount of volume and a decent amount of length without clumping, flaking or smudging. The brush is the the old school bristle type and isn't ridiculously large. I don't wind up with mascara all over my lids or poking my lashline with painful spikey plastic bristles. Also the formula doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. This mascara gives me the same results as the HE Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes, but at a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by xxnikkim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a mascara that doesn't make my lashes hard like the lashblast orange tube and that is a lot easier to remove. Basically something I can use everyday and then just use my lashblast for nights out. This stuff is awesome! I like natural looking feathered/fanned out lashes and this stuff does just that. I could definitely wear just this to work and my eyes would look open and awake. My lashes actually looked really similar to my roomate who gets eyelash extensions. I would absolutely repurchase this, it is going to be my everyday HG mascara I think!