April 17, 2014 | 1850 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Volume Flash The Max in Extreme Black 003

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by pekie

i couldnt make up my mind wether i should buy this mascara because it claimed to make my already thick/long lashes 14X fuller or my holy grail COLOSSAL. thought id give it a shot.
it claimed to have the biggest brush ever and like i mentioned 14X volume..wich every1 knows is BS ...so ive been using it..and it kinda clumps my lashes..the brush isnt even as big as colossals and its weird with gaps between the rows of bristles. it doestn make my lashes any fuller and it isnt too dark. it flakes alot, and it burns my eyes if they get a bit watery.
over all i didnt like this mascara..i wouldnt buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by rashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this one. I found that i've gotten so many more compliments with this mascara then any other. I naturally have really long and thick lashes but this just made it seem as if i was wearing false eyelashes. Only thing i didn't like about it was the FLAKING. But thats still not enough to stop me from buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara. I picked it because I had a 3 dollar off any Rimmel mascara and wanted to by another Sexy Curves (because I loved it) but they only had waterproof which I'm not a fan of so anyway the pink tube caught my eye on this one and it ended up being like 2 dollars so why not right? Anyway it says the brush is huge...it's really not that big and it's nothing fancy but it does a pretty good job, it's a little more watery then I'm used to but I like to use it over my HG Lashblast and it looks really great, though I'm not sure why. I don't love it on it's own it clumps really bad but with the other one it looks amazing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First off, this doesn't seem to volumize at all. It made my lashes long & spidery.
Second, while it doesn't irritate my eyes right away, at the end of the day I'd find myself rubbing my eyes & then having them burn & feel irritated. Not a situation that happened w/other mascaras.
I don't like this & went back to my Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Lauriesworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara(:
it got some bad reviews,
but i put it on and my lashes looked so much fuller and darker and longer. i was really satistfied.
i bought it at kmart today, and it came with a free eyeliner pencil.
which also looking amazing
smudge proof
and i will buy again (:

((the pink tube is so cute too!))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 5:08:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

I really like this mascara, i never buy the same mascara, i always go for a change. I bought this one as it promised volume x 14.
Well for starters my first thoughts about this mascara was that it was meh! bit watery and not doing much. I persisted and then i guess it wasnt so watery after a few uses and whoa it finally worked.
I saw a YT make up artist, Emilynoel and she likes this one too and i agree with what she says. Its very black, and makes my short asian look long curved and very full. it really makes my eyes pop and I look like i have so much more lashes.. First mascara that really does the job well i think. I think the mascara is quite budgeproof because ive been to the gym and its fine.
My only complaint is that when you put it on, you do have to go slowly as it can get kinda clumpy. But the results are well worth it. Secondly i wish the handle was a bit longer and the brush not as thick, But i guess the thick brush is doing its job right??

other than that i would buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I pretty much like this product. It's now my new favorite. It doesn't say it's waterpoof so i thought it was not. However, I put it on my lashes on a raining day, it doesn't smear off at all. It is so waterproof and smudgeproof.
For volumizing part, it's not a volumizing mascara as it indicates on the package, but It is more like a natural lenghtening mascara. it gives your lash lenghtens but not that dramatic. its also good for putting on your lower lashes. good lengths but no smudge.
It's also easy to be removed off. I will keep using this mascara until I reach the end of the tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm afraid this mascara was a miss. This is surprising, since I am a huge fan of Rimmel mascaras. I just found it a pain to get it to work. I had major problems with clumping, and the wand was a little bit too big for me. I had a hard time getting all my lashes. The bright pink tube is super cute though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by TheRedDeluge

I decided to give this a try after finishing numerous L'Oreal Voluminous mascaras. This is actually a really good mascara and is comparable to Voluminous. Though I think the brush from Voluminous is a bit better. It gives great volume and separates and is a good shade of black. It does not smudge onto my skin under my lower lashes which is great. I hate when mascara does that. No one wants racoon eyes midday. The pink bottle is really cute too as others have said.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Tartlette

This mascara is a decent one - I found it was kind of similar to my beloved L'Oreal Voluminous - added volume to my lashes but didn't apply as nicely as Voluminous, my lashes were separated in some spots, kind of clumpy in others. It's "ok", kid of hit or miss when I used it. The brush is a pretty big one, and the packaging is super cute (love the pink), but I would probably not repurchase.