September 21, 2014 | 1868 users online

Hair Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

if i could give this a 3.5 i would. its an ok product. it came with my curling iron along with a shampoo and conditioner set but normally i would not have purchased it. it makes my hair shinier and makes it smell good, maybe a little glossier than usual, but nothing amazing. when i run out, i wont be buying my own package.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using this product incorrectly the first two times I tried it. I used it only after blow drying and before flat ironing so I didn't think it was anything special. Well, this time I used it fresh out of the shower then blow dried my hair with a round brush, then flat ironed with a Chi. This is going to be my straightening routine from now on! I have 4b African hair that is not chemically relaxed. My hair looked so beautiful, bouncy, shiny and full of life after! It looked like I had relaxed hair because it ended up so straight. The straightness even stood up to Virginia summer heat and humidity, which is unheard of. Well done Sally's knockoff, well done. I will buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by derposaurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this almost daily for almost 6 months now. It's great!

I was looking for a product the reduced my frizz and waviness in my hair. It's helped a lot. Makes my hair feel very soft and improves the frizz a lot without straightening. I only give it a 4 instead of a 5 because I do wish it would be a bit better with the frizz. But for the price, and considering how many products I've tried so far, it's the best one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by tricianicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have extremely dry hair and a lot of serums make my hair look absolutely terrible. i can apply this to my hair when it is COMPLETELY dry and it doesn't look bad at all! it actually looks great. it makes my hair look "normal" and not dry/frizzy/damaged as it does naturally. i love this stuff. and the smell is so nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by gina16

I like how my hair feels when I'm using this oil. I have highlights and my hair is frizzy and a little dry in the ends. My hair feels soft and manageable, sometimes don't need to use a flat iron. The only down side is the smell, I don't like it, but I will repurchase because my hair looks awesome and it's cheaper than other products I've used in the past (love aveda, all products smell amazing but are expensive )

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by LolaButterflies05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell of this product. It smells new and fresh. I also like that my frizzies are tamed only when I use it after I have straightened my hair with heat and dry set my hair.

It lasts a very long time. I have had this same product for 6 months, because you only need a small amount. A little goes a long way. I would purchase this product again and keep it as one of my main hair products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first bought this product I was completely unimpressed -- but I was using it wrong! I thought that I should put this on first, but really it should go on LAST (but when hair is still wet). After I've used it after all of my other products (trust me, there's a lot...), I have fallen in love. It's seals cuticles in hair while creating a shine. It makes my wavy extremely thick hair managable, which is all I can ask for!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Every time I stray, I come back to this to save my hair. I have used high end, low end, organic, etc. potions to control the frizz and impart shine. Nothing works like this particular formulation. Dirt cheap for great results. Use it on my cuticles, too. Amazing stuff from Sally's.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by christena23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great as a serum!!!!!! Makes hair so soft and great with heat!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

WOW! I'm in love with this product. After reading great reviews on this product from Sally's, I decided to purchase the spray treatment. Although haven't tried the regular serum yet, I think I'd rather repurchase the spray again because it's incredibly easy to apply. I've tried it on only dry hair so far and it's given great results! My hair is so smooth, shiny, and healthy looking with this product. I've used other serums that left my hair so greasy that i wanted to wash the product out, this product is nothing like that at all. Its almost as if all the product gets absorbed into my hair because it leaves no residue causing it not to feel greasy at all. I also wear extensions and after wearing them for months, straightening, curling and dying them multiple times they've become dry and not as smooth as my natural hair and have even gotten split ends. A few sprays of this product makes them so silky and almost new, it even makes the split ends disappear. Definitely will repurchase the spray treatment again when i run out!