February 28, 2015 | 1906 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by panicitstammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an okay eyelash curler.. I mean, it does the job and curls, but really mediocre.
I have asian eyes >__< so this doesn't fit me! it's sooo annoying cause it never curls all my lashes.. it never fits my outer lashes, which is super annoying and makes my eyes look weird lol & uneven. D:
i need to get a shu or shiseido curler soon. haha...
overall, will continue to use, since it does an average job with curling, which is the main reason i bought it in the first place lolz. also, it was pretty cheap... :O

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

This was okay for me until I found the Shu. Will never repurchase I would never let my daughter use this either.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by chocogrrl05

This is great for the price... a mere five dollars. It really did work. I honestly have nothing to compare it to. All I know is it makes my eyelash appear longer and my mascara work better and thats all I need. However the Shu does look interesting... and i really do wanna try it

Anyway I adore this... <3

Happy Shopping<33

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by PikaPikax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have asian eyes. This curler curls my lashes really well, but it can pinch my lids if I'm not careful. Ouch, but I also like how they give you a free refill pad.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

veryy poor eyelash curler, im not sure anyone's eyes are that rounded, and it did very little. (N)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

didnt do anything at all. booo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is THE one step in my daily m/u routine that turns me from that girl to THAT girl. I have long, not thin/not thick lashes: This plus a nice mascara = sexy! I have tried other curlers: Heated, the one from Shu that hogs all the attention, but I am always coming back to this one. It doesn't leave out outer lashes (hello Shu) and with the cushioned pad I have never experienced any loss of lashes over +++ uses. I have three now (home/purse/car.)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I guess with this eyelash curler, you either love it or you hate it. I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle. This was the first eyelash curler I ever bought. I admit. It's okay, like it definitely does curl my lashes, but the curl won't hold for me which is the downfall. Also, be careful when using this because if you are not, this will pinch your eyelids. I'm sure no one wants that. I would say though, this lash curler isn't a bad place to start, but for me I will continue the search for the ultimate eyelash curler. Wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Based on most of the reviews written about this curler, I guess that they measured someone with the exact same eyes as me!
I love this curler. It is the first one I ever used when I was 15 and after trying a couple other brands I am back.
I love this curler because it gives me amazing results, my eyelashes stay curled all day w/o mascara, it NEVER pinches my skin, and it costs about 3 or 4 dollars.
I do admit that it does take me a while to curl my eyelashes with this but I think it is my technique more than anything. I start by curling the very tips, then half way down, then as close to the roots as possible. They look pretty good at this point, but I like my eyelashes to almost hit my brows so I repeat the process one more time and I am done.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by mawyyy

I guess you get what you pay for. I bought this for $3 so I didn't expect excellent results, and I didn't get em. Poor to mediocre curling power. Don't buy it. Shell out extra bucks for the Shu Uemura. It's worth it.