April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

veryy poor eyelash curler, im not sure anyone's eyes are that rounded, and it did very little. (N)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

didnt do anything at all. booo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is THE one step in my daily m/u routine that turns me from that girl to THAT girl. I have long, not thin/not thick lashes: This plus a nice mascara = sexy! I have tried other curlers: Heated, the one from Shu that hogs all the attention, but I am always coming back to this one. It doesn't leave out outer lashes (hello Shu) and with the cushioned pad I have never experienced any loss of lashes over +++ uses. I have three now (home/purse/car.)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I guess with this eyelash curler, you either love it or you hate it. I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle. This was the first eyelash curler I ever bought. I admit. It's okay, like it definitely does curl my lashes, but the curl won't hold for me which is the downfall. Also, be careful when using this because if you are not, this will pinch your eyelids. I'm sure no one wants that. I would say though, this lash curler isn't a bad place to start, but for me I will continue the search for the ultimate eyelash curler. Wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Based on most of the reviews written about this curler, I guess that they measured someone with the exact same eyes as me!
I love this curler. It is the first one I ever used when I was 15 and after trying a couple other brands I am back.
I love this curler because it gives me amazing results, my eyelashes stay curled all day w/o mascara, it NEVER pinches my skin, and it costs about 3 or 4 dollars.
I do admit that it does take me a while to curl my eyelashes with this but I think it is my technique more than anything. I start by curling the very tips, then half way down, then as close to the roots as possible. They look pretty good at this point, but I like my eyelashes to almost hit my brows so I repeat the process one more time and I am done.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by mawyyy

I guess you get what you pay for. I bought this for $3 so I didn't expect excellent results, and I didn't get em. Poor to mediocre curling power. Don't buy it. Shell out extra bucks for the Shu Uemura. It's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpShells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It curls, it works, its cheap.

Cons: it pinches! No thankies.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by essieloveswaterlemon

Generally cheap... the first curler I've ever used. Does not fit my eye perfectly. I have almond shaped eyes but it still managed to curl all my lashes, without crimping or pinching. Sometimes lashes look wonky if you press too hard, just pump the curler gently. I curl my lashes in the morning and they lash all day without mascara. Heating it with a blowdryer before hand makes the curl even nicer. Creates an amazing, natural looking curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by MickiexJames

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Contrary to the other reviews here, I absolutely love this curler. I have really big eyes (and long lashes) and this curls them so nicely! A little bit of mascara, and they stay that way all day. (like my rhyme?) The price is fantastic, so I think I'm going to buy another one. I don't mind that it doesn't have grippie things, because I think it looks really simple and nice. Love love love!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by brasscupcakes

I bought the so called cushioned version for a buck more, but it looked identical to the regular one and let me tell you, this was the worst of the worst!

Whose eyes they measured for this thing, I haven't a clue, but the shape! My eyes are oversized and this thing is so big it's extremely difficult to grab the lashes close enough to the root to properly curl them.

You'll shed several lashes by the time you get it right, if you ever do.

I've got nothing against cheapies when they work -- the e.l.f. curler's only a buck and it's a gazillion times better than this, too bad you can't find it anywhere.

But Revlon's? Junk, junk, junk.