April 21, 2014 | 1064 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

I reviewed this before when I first got it, (loved it then too) and I want to do so again now that I've used it a few months. I'm on my second pen and I LOVE it. I purchased LORAC front of the line liquid pen and the Stila one as well so I could compare. But I always found myself coming back to the Kat Von D one, it's amazing. The pen design makes drawing a straight line so simple and it's easy to make it thicker/thinner too. I have so much control with it- it doesnt shake or make my eyeliner look bumpy. It stays put ALL day long and needs no touching up. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tokiomama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have hooded eyes so finding eyeliners that don't smudge against my lid throughout the day is a pain.

TIP: This one does smudge BUT only if i wear it alone without eyeshadow. I think because when i wear my shadow my eyelids dont get too oily so it doesnt melt the liner. Other than that this is the perfect liner. WAY better than the Lancome one or the UD one that felt sticky Even after it was dry. I dont feel it fades much throughout the day but just in case i take it with me for touchups! I wouldnt use this liner during a workout or rainy weather because it is NOT WATERPROOF

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by grimmie322

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a stellar product! I've tried the Lancome Artliner and many other ones but still come back to this one.
It's much cheaper than the Lancome and I love the matte finish (as opposed to glossy). The handle is easy to grip rubber and the silver design does not fade off!
I've gone through 3 of these already.. that's a lot of eyeliner for someone who does not put on makeup everyday!!
I totally recommend this eyeliner :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jodizay

This is hands down one of the best eyeliners I've ever bought. My problem is that I've gone through many liquid liners and they usually start breaking with a bit of eye watering. This one was great! I love the ease with how it goes on. I like that it is a pen and very easy to draw the line I want. This eyeliner stays on a very long time and stays perfect. I fell asleep with my make up on during a drunken night and when I woke up, the only thing that looked perfect about my face was my liquid liner. The liner was still on just the way I had applied it, literally no breakage and no mess around my eyes. I absolutely love it, I will continue buying this eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by RagDollDance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start with saying I despise using "celebrity" branded products, but I received this in a sample size in a liner kit from Sephora, and fell in love. I have used a number of different pen liners, and this one is phenomenal. I am using the black (trooper), and while it is not quite as dark as I would like, it is still my go to daily liner. The pen is precise, and delivery is smooth. It stays on all day without smudging, but still washes off at night cleanly. I also have extremely sensitive skin/eyes, and have no issues with this product. While I still prefer my Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion for nights out, this KVD liner is amazing for daily use.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

PROS:
-Does not smudge
-Lasts all day
-Lasts a few months
- No bad smell

CONS:
-Expensive.
-Can dry out unexpectedly and often
-The applicator isn't smooth and it's tough to tell how much product is actually there
-Hard to fix mistakes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by echoluster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG liquid liner. Love the applicator, love the application process, and love the staying power and pigmented color. I got "Skater" (dark blue) on sale at Sephora and I'm more than ready to get other colors.

Finally - a liquid liner that comes in pen form, and the foam tip has the right balance of squishiness and firmness. This allows for very thin lines and detailed work, as well as drawing a thicker line. Even lasts on my waterline as long as I can keep it dry for long enough (a few seconds) to get it to set.

The only thing I don't know about is whether it will dry out. I hope not! So far I haven't had to shake it or anything to keep the tip wet with liner, which is amazing.

Staying power - I have slept in this (oops) and it looked decent the next day. Didn't flake off, didn't smudge. Also doesn't irritate my eyes. Other liquids I've used, if they drop a little in my eye, have caused a burning sensation or an intense watery eye reaction, not this one!

Run, don't walk, to buy this liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by shainalam

I found my HG liner! I have gotten two of the 3-packs of liners. It comes with three black liners with three different tips. My favorite is Saint and that's the one with the thinnest tip. I'm not that fond of the chisel tip but it works. It is so black and stays put so nicely! I'm not sure if it is "waterproof" but it is not tearproof. When my eyes get watery, this does tend to run but that goes for most eye liners. The packaging is so cute! I love the design. I love pen liners now because they are so convenient. These do need to be stored tip down. i've gone through 4 of these already! I believe they are 3 for $39 which isn't insanely expensive but even if it is to you, it's so worth it! Give it a try and you won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by MissGloomy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm new to make-up and picked up this product based on a sephora associate's recommendation. It definitely takes some practice to use, but is by far the easiest liquid liner that I have so far encountered. I was just learning to do a wing that didn't look like a drunk person did it, when I bent the brush (not a reflection on the product, totally my fault). I will definitely re-purchase unless I find a cheaper substitute that actually works.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by HaulOfFame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner. I have used both DS and HE eyeliners in the past, and this is the clear winner. It is very black, goes on smooth and without any patching, doesn't smear and will last a 16 hour day. The price is reasonable and after using this daily for 4 months it hasn't even begun to dry out. I will continue to purchase this as long as it's made.