Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 1/15/2015 6:12:00 PM

This is one of the best liquid eye liner you can find in the America. The tip is a felt tip not a sponge tip. The color is highly pigmented and waterproof once its dried. The tip is like a fine tip calligraphy pen but a little more stiff so it easier to control and apply. The formula is not waxy or too runny so it doesn't get blotchy when applying. The only way to remove it is using an oil cleanser or a good dual phase eye makeup remover. Makeup wipe don't completely take it off.

on 1/14/2015 3:06:00 PM

I bought this after lots of reading of reviews. I was using L'Oreal's liquid marker liner and found it worked pretty great. Until I got my hands on Kat's. And now I can't imagine using anything else. My eyes are sensitive and can water, which caused my other cheaper liners to bleed or smudge off completely. Kat's has stayed put! It washes off easily despite having such staying power. The tiny lines the pen allows are perfect for tightlining and sharp wings. I also love that it dries a more matte black (instead of the shine I would get from maybelline's liquid liner). Overall I really love this and will be buying it again.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Best liquid liner i have used to date, and heres why:
* stays all day doesn't budge. It really does last for 24 hours (I've slept in it, naughty naughty).
It doesn't even flake or fade.
* inky black colour. At first use it was very grey and watery but i realised it was the first product out of the tip. So i stored it upside down to get it flowing.
* brush tip makes winged liner soooo so easy and precise too. No bumps and weird lines.
* ease of use. Pens make it such less fuss
* price point. I can't remember the exact price as i got this on a vacation to New York. Unfortunately this isn't available in Australia yet.

This is my new HG. I've only had it for a few weeks so i cant comment on how fast it runs out, but i keep the cap on and mostly stored upside down so it shouldn't be any less than Stila.

Definitely recommend.

It's an awesome on-the-go eyeliner. I wouldn't use it as an everyday eyeliner because it dries up after a couple of months. Saving TIP HERE! Use Jordana Pencil eyeliners for the rest of your eyeliner and just use this KVD eyeliner for the wing/tip. :)

on 1/1/2015 12:31:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. the brush is perfect -- you can get really precise and tightline, or make a broad line and flick it perfectly for a cat eye. it's a really nice color too; not way too black and what i love most about it is that it's not glossy. it applies matte and looks a little more natural than your average liquid eyeliner. downside is that there's so little product and after a month of use, i was all out. (i normally get about 3 months of usage out of my eyeliners)

on 12/29/2014 4:23:00 PM

Easy to apply, lasts for MONTHS, all-day wear, appropriate for day or night, very pigmented, just generally a fanTAStic product no matter how many liquid eyeliners I try I always come back to this! :)

on 12/28/2014 8:08:00 PM

I love this eyeliner. Definitely good for people who are looking to perfect their liner skills cause it's so easy and precise. Good for quick eyeliner jobs too, it's just the easiest eyeliner I've ever used. I think I like her other liquid liner better for darker pigmentation, but I truly love this one to no end and would recommend to anyone.

on 12/26/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So I wear eyeliner on pretty much the daily. Maybe once every couple weeks I'll go without it, but I really think I look dead without eyeliner. I bought my first Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Pen (in Trooper) a week after my birthday on September 14th. It is now Dec. 26 and I am STILL using my original pen. I bought a second one around the beginning of November thinking that it was going be running out anytime...and it has not. I do take care to make sure it is capped tightly after each use, I store it upside down, and I give it a good shake before I apply...but the thing is still going strong. No way would I have thought it would last 3 1/2 months. So that alone is worth the money to me.

I really love this pen. The tip is still as good as the day I bought it, no fraying or dulling of the point. The eyeliner itself is highly pigmented, goes on smoothly, and really does last until you remove it with makeup remover. I do think it has a slightly shiny finish, but I don't mind that. It is easy to create a thin line or to make it thicker and more dramatic.

Since getting this, I have all but stopped using any other eyeliner...after getting used to the precise line and staying power of this, I can hardly bring myself to go back to using a pencil or gel that tends to be more prone to smudging and fading. Absolutely LOVE this product!

on 12/26/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is hands down the best liner ever and gives the most clean thin lines. The applicator has such precise control and makes it so easy to make winged eyeliner looks

on 12/26/2014 12:33:00 AM

I usually never write any reviews, but I need to say something about this product. After hearing such great things about this eyeliner, I went out and finally got the courage to splurge on it. It lasts all day (I wore it for 12 hours without any smudging), and it is so easy to use, and create a sleek winged look. I love this eyeliner, I will never go back to any other eyeliner again!

Top Rated Kat Von D Products