August 1, 2014 | 1668 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't bought it but I am planning to! I tried this out in the Sephora store and wow I loooove how easily it glides on the water line. Right now I'm using drug store eyeliner that I have to rub a lot to get onto my eye and then don't even try to get it on the water line because the best it gets is a faded line. But this eyeliner is so nice, it went on the water line nicely and was able to get darker and I could hardly tell it was touching my eye, amazing! I don't think I'll go back to drug store eyeliner after I use up the ones I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by rsvmfv

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favorite eyeliner. For me it stays put all day. No more raccoon eyes as my eyeliner slides

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by amelialynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner, I have tried many different brands to find something that will stay put all day and leave good pigment. It goes on very smoothly, I like to smudge the color a little onto my eyelid as to give the effect of having on a shadow on a day that I'm feeling a little lazy or rushed but still need some makeup on. I love all the colors UD makes and the pigments are always very bold but easy to manage if you don't want a whole lot of color. The only thing that bugs me is when I take the cap off and try to put it on the end of the pencil to store it while applying it will usually fall off! Not a big deal but annoying when I'm being messy and don't have enough counter space to set the cap down and not loose track of it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

There are lots of pros of this product, but it has cons. For $18, these pencils have great payoff, super easy application, wide color range, wonderful blendability and super waterproof. But really, I have to say, the staying power isn't that good. It somehow smudges and creases slightly after an hour but will not get worse after several hours. So I can't say anything to praise the lasting power. Other than the smudging/creasing issue, I am amazed, not in a good way, about how often I need to sharpen. I usually apply eyeliners into my upper lash and that's it. Normally, I sharpen stila's kajal eyeliner, which is the softest eyeliner I have, after about five or six uses, but I need to sharpen three times often than that. I figure that for $18 I got a pencil can only last two or three months is insane.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by moomaialley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

racoon eyes and pricey

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered a few of the mini ones off ebay, so I didn't pay full price for these, thankfully, b/c they're so not worth it. They smudged on my upper and lower lashlines, and on my waterline. I do like the variety of colors they come in, but I was disappointed in them bigtime. A lot of hype, no payoff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by smn93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly, the only thing I like about these pencils is the wide selection of shades. These are pretty expensive for being a simple eyeliner pencil, and they are about the same quality as something 1/3 of the price. For me, these don't wear well on my bottom lashline or waterline. They drift in about an hour, and I find liner in the lines under my eyes. On my upper lashline, these smudge and fade quite easily. I won't be repurchasing unless I find a color in the line I can't find anywhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the UD 24/7 eyeliner pencils! I purchased the 15 anniversary set which included 15 shades of eyeliners, including perversion! My HG eyeliner will always be MAC blacktrack fluidline because pencil eyeliners can never look as crisp or thin as a gel eyeliner, but for lazy days for quick application, I always go to the 24/7 liners. I especially love their wide color selection. My favorites are Perversion, Zero, Binge, Midnight Cowboy, and Ransom.

My lids are not oily, so I dont experience any smudging or smearing at all! Actually, they stay on the lid all day for me! However, they don't fare as well on the bottom lash line or waterliner because my eyes are quite watery. I wouldn't say they smear or migrate, but they just kind of disappear slowly. Overall, I highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by glittterati

I have tried a lot of eyeliners from drugstores and they never stayed on all day and were cheep. I was recomended this product and love it. Is a little expensive but worth it. I do not care for the packaging it is okay. It lasts much longer then any other eyeliner i have tried and glides on so easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by masa_inn

Mmm... I do not get what the hype is about. I got this liner in Lucky; oh boy, does it make my blue eyes stand out! That is it with the good, thought.

Dislike:
- formula is too creamy. While it's good for application, it migrates. ->
- it migrates into my *eyes*. Bad, bad irritation. I always have red eyes by the end of the day when I use UD liner.
- chunks of glitter do not help with irritation.
- smudges. Not badly (much less than, say, Milani); but I expected way better staying power from an $18 liner.

Gave it 2 lippies instead of 1 because I love the color range. Would love to find Lucky dupe in a better formula.