April 16, 2014 | 1818 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by moomaialley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

racoon eyes and pricey

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered a few of the mini ones off ebay, so I didn't pay full price for these, thankfully, b/c they're so not worth it. They smudged on my upper and lower lashlines, and on my waterline. I do like the variety of colors they come in, but I was disappointed in them bigtime. A lot of hype, no payoff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by smn93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly, the only thing I like about these pencils is the wide selection of shades. These are pretty expensive for being a simple eyeliner pencil, and they are about the same quality as something 1/3 of the price. For me, these don't wear well on my bottom lashline or waterline. They drift in about an hour, and I find liner in the lines under my eyes. On my upper lashline, these smudge and fade quite easily. I won't be repurchasing unless I find a color in the line I can't find anywhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the UD 24/7 eyeliner pencils! I purchased the 15 anniversary set which included 15 shades of eyeliners, including perversion! My HG eyeliner will always be MAC blacktrack fluidline because pencil eyeliners can never look as crisp or thin as a gel eyeliner, but for lazy days for quick application, I always go to the 24/7 liners. I especially love their wide color selection. My favorites are Perversion, Zero, Binge, Midnight Cowboy, and Ransom.

My lids are not oily, so I dont experience any smudging or smearing at all! Actually, they stay on the lid all day for me! However, they don't fare as well on the bottom lash line or waterliner because my eyes are quite watery. I wouldn't say they smear or migrate, but they just kind of disappear slowly. Overall, I highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by glittterati

I have tried a lot of eyeliners from drugstores and they never stayed on all day and were cheep. I was recomended this product and love it. Is a little expensive but worth it. I do not care for the packaging it is okay. It lasts much longer then any other eyeliner i have tried and glides on so easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by masa_inn

Mmm... I do not get what the hype is about. I got this liner in Lucky; oh boy, does it make my blue eyes stand out! That is it with the good, thought.

Dislike:
- formula is too creamy. While it's good for application, it migrates. ->
- it migrates into my *eyes*. Bad, bad irritation. I always have red eyes by the end of the day when I use UD liner.
- chunks of glitter do not help with irritation.
- smudges. Not badly (much less than, say, Milani); but I expected way better staying power from an $18 liner.

Gave it 2 lippies instead of 1 because I love the color range. Would love to find Lucky dupe in a better formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently got this in deviant and it is super good =] I wanna go back and get more! I gave it a 4 for packaging though because I prefer retractable liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are great eyeliners! They are like a gel/pencil eyeliner. They glide on smooth and stay all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

UD 24/7 eye liner pencils are the ULTIMATE HG eye liners in the world! I just disconvered them and I can't believe I was sheltered from these all these years. Am so upset about this. I bought quite a few Rockstar, Bourbon, Mildew, Flipside, and Deviant. They are all of high quality and no smudging at all. I do use their eye primer before and it stays put all day. It goes on super smoothly without any tugging at all due to its creamy texture and the colour payoff is fantastic! Will repurchase these forever!

Rockstar = dark purple that I pair with any purple or brown/nude e/s.
Bourbon = golden medium brown that I pair mostly with brown/nude e/s.
Mildew = mossy green that I pair with mostly green or brown/nude e/s.
Flipside = turquoise greenish/blue that I pair with mostly blue or brown/nude e/s.
Deviant = cobalt blue that i pair with purple or brown/nude e/s if I want to add a pop of colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

I got 'zero' (black) in the Show Pony Box from Sephora. This is the creamiest eyeliner pencil ever!! I love how it glides onto my lids so easily! I can just quickly throw this on and run out the door. Zero is also really pigmented! The only problem is that during really humid days or if I rub my eyelid, the color seems to fade a little bit. That's okay because I LOVE how creamy and pigmented it is!