Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BORON NITRIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, LECITHIN, METHYLPARABEN, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLPARABEN, LAUROYL LYSINE, BUTYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)

on 8/18/2013 7:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like the fact it kind of puts your face in soft focus but that's about it! It dries out my skin and I haven't seen my makeup last any longer wearing it

I have been using this powder for years. It's alright. It doesn't keep oil at bay the whole day, maybe for 2 hours on my oily skin. I will repurchase since I haven't found anything better. It looks a little cakey and very matte.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i really like this powder! it does everything it says- keeps my skin matte and it doesnt look cakey no matter how much i put on. i like how it says that it lasts for 5 hours, a lot of products nowadays claim they have 895839 hour staying power.

on 8/9/2013 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I sooo wanted to love this powder. It's been raved about so much on youtube, and I really thought I would love it. But it just doesn't work on my oily skin. 1 hour after application my t-zone is oily, especially my forehead. I like the look of it, though, when I first apply it... but when I look greasy after just 1 hour, it's just not practical...

on 8/2/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this due to rave reviews on here as well as from other blogs. I have very oily skin so I had high hopes for this product especially for the price. However, it did nothing as far as my shine and oxidized really quickly. I looked horribly orange in a couple hours. I wouldn't recommend.

on 7/30/2013 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I apply this after i use my daily foundation because my foundation can tend to be more on the dewy/shiny side, it tends to leave my skin looking very powdery and not natural at all, it also tends to change the shade of my foundation too and make it a shade lighter then my skin tone which it should not be does because its 'transparent'. Overall disappointed with this product.

on 7/27/2013 1:18:00 PM

I love this product! Keeps me matte all day and makes you look amazing! I highly recommend this for an emergency powder or just for your every day look

on 7/19/2013 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I like this as it sets my my makeup for the day without altering the colour of my foundation. I have a medium skin tone and it definitely is translucent, so a big thumbs up for the shade.

It is very affordable at AUD $12.95 and you get a lot of product for the price. The packaging is definitely something that could be improved, it come in a plastic pan with a pop off clear lid which isn't very secure, but I guess with the price that's what you would expect.

The texture of this is quite soft so it blends in well and doesn't leave you cakey whatsoever. With this on my oils only come through after 4-5 hours of wear which is great for me as most powders I've used in the past didn't hold up that long. I still do prefer the finish of Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder though, but is quite a bit more expensive than this here in Australia.

Looking at the ingredients this powder does contain oils which I don't like as I'm acne prone but I haven't noticed any breakouts so far.

Overall, I'm happy I picked this up as it's a great powder for oil control, not a fave just yet but I do like this. Would definitely recommend.

on 7/18/2013 7:14:00 AM

Love this! I use this everyday. This pressed powder keeps my skin matte and shine-free longer than any other powder I have ever tried. And I've tried a lot! I may experiment with different foundations, but I always dust THIS powder on over top, no matter what. It looks great after touch-ups, and does not oxidize on me during the day. 5 lippies! :)

on 7/17/2013 10:08:00 PM

This is my holy grail pressed powder! It doesnt look cakey and it keeps me matte all day long! Price is cheap! But theres only one down side to this, the packaging breaks easily :/

Recommended for Normal Skin