September 1, 2014 | 1913 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

excellent product! use with a brush for light aplication. For undereye area I use the beautyblender to blot any excess oil !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Christinecrayton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm going to make this short and simple: this is an amazing product, buy it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ellieinwonderland

For some reason I have normal skin but an extremely oily nose, I bought this in hope that it would combat the oiliness. It did keep it at bay for about 2 hours but when I reapplied it it did look very cakey on my skin. I've only repurchased this because its extremely cheap but be careful when you hit pan, mine smashed and the flimsy lid came off so the powder covered the inside of my bag! Lets just say that my the inside of my bag has never been the same since! Overall, I think it is a nice powder for people who don't have particularly oily skin or people on a budget, despite it not being very long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Jorid

Even if I'm very careful with the application this powder leaves my face looking powdery. I find that it doesn't really help matting down my face and that my face actually become more oily using this powder. It also has a really prominent "old lady makeup"/talcum scent, to me it's actually somewhat pleasant, but I assume some people will hate the scent. I really don't get the hype of this powder, there has to be better options out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Brookestar32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite setting powder. Keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps my nose from getting oily. I just don't like the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It does what it is supposed to, which is keeping me matte, but only for half an hour or so. If I apply some more later on it turns me into a cake city. Even a light dusting is enough for that. I either have to get a lighter hand, a less dense brush or stop trying to make this powder work for my very oily skin. The packaging is also not great. I don't expect anything special from products from this price range but trying to put the cap on the powder properly takes quite an effort. It also falls off easily if you don't do it properly and you don't want that to happen if powder is in your handbag. The powder is not that bad but if just not anything for me. Perhaps girls with less oily/normal skin might like it better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Nicolelovesmac

This is a very nice product that will keep you matte for about 3 or 4 hours. This is mainly for applying it to only your oily areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Cbooth17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not for applying over your entire face. Apply only to oily spots or areas that are prone to fountation slipping. I applied it to my combination skin, amd the dry spots became noticable. The powder is very light or almost see through, but on top of some foundation/ bb creams/ tinted moisturisors, it obtains an orange tint. The powder is cheap, but doesnt look cheap (confusing?). Overall, i would recommend this product to people with oily skin, NOT for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I personally think this is the best low budget powder. It is excellent at setting my foundation, doesn't cake, keeps my nose oil free and is very cheap. The downside, which many people have mentioned, is the packaging is very inconvenient for use on the go. The lid frequently falls off!
Overall, a very good matte powder that is cheap and keeps oil away. Highly recommended.

Pros: Very inexpensive, long lasting, good colour
Cons: Awkward packaging

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by mizzmkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oily gals/guys Let me just start of by saying this will NOT keep you matte. It's an OK setting powder for beginners & people that are on a budget. I feel there are better DS powders. Will not repurchase.