July 24, 2014 | 1964 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to say, this foundation is amazing. It competes with several high end foundations such as Dior, Guerlain and MUFE.
I have normal-dry skin and typically have problems with foundations accentuating my pores. I have spent so much money trying to find a foundation that gives me a flawless finish that covers well, and can last all day. I picked up this foundation 3 years ago, and It has been my go to foundation ever since. I own lots of high end foundations as I worked at Sephora for a few years, but I almost always reach for this foundation. It smooths out my pores, and gives my skin such a flawless finish. The coverage is amazing as well. Its not too thick but easily hides imperfections. It never fails to last all day, which is superb when you work long shifts or need a fool proof foundation for summer. My only complaint is the bottle packaging.
If you want a high quality foundation that is inexpensive, this is definitely the one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Bellalove403

Now I know everyone compares this to Revlon colorstay which I didn't like much in my opinion it was thick, smelled bad and felt very heavy on my face and had pink undertones.. Well I heard a lot of good things about this foundation so I decided to try it and i'm glad I did! When I got my first bottle I got it in Pure beige, it matched my skin pretty well but it was a little to light so now i'm in the shade True beige which works great. I love the way this foundation feels on my skin, It's so lightweight but has amazing coverage. It also doesn't look cakey at all. I do wish they had some more colors because it's such a great product if they had more of a color selection more people could wear it. Other than that I will continue to use this foundation it's great

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyntaylar

ii love this foundation, not for everyday as its abit to heavy , but for when i go clubbing or need my makeup to last ALL day like from 6am till 10pm. ect. then i go to this! it really does STAY it can feel heavy , but with a powder it helps with that feeling, it doesnt turn me orange or spoltchy, doesnt go yuk if i sweat and doesnt rub off , what the bottle says, the foundation does, ! im on my second bottle and will keep re purchasing this as its so much cheaper than revlon colourstay and doesnt feel or look at cakey , as long as you blend this quickly on primed moisturised skin then ts a great foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation really stays on, I just have two complaints lol. 1: The shading is crappy, once again this is why I have issues with Maybelline foundations. They honestly need to create a shade between honey and caramel because the shade difference is so far it's ridiculous. 2: The fact that it doesn't have a pump drives me insane. I hate opening the bottle and getting product all over my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by squishie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation and have hoarded a few of them when a good sale comes around.
This gives me excellent pigmentation coverage. I will say when compared to other foundations that claim to be medium coverage, this one is medium to full coverage. It is buildable on my skin and if i dab on enough i dont need to use concealer over darker spots.
It doesn't cake on my skin and even though it seems like a very matte foundation, my skin doesn't go dull or dry looking from this. I have dry skin and this works really well for me. It dries down really well. One of the best foundations i've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Mystique93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't use foundations too much (I've only used Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse, Max Factor's Colour Adapt and this), so I'm not surprised that I liked all of them, mostly because my skin is already almost flawless (never had skin problems). My skin is quite dry, though, so I go for the oilier foundations. If you have oily skin, do not use it, nor any others that I named.

This foundation has great coverage, it lasts quite long and of course looks nice. I also like that it has sun protection, which is always good. I would've rated it 5/5 if it was slightly oilier, but otherwise it's really good for dry/ normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by keblonde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading a lot of positive reviews, I decided to give this makeup a try. Luckily, I bought it at Ulta and can take it back. Not only did it break me out, it made my already super oily skin even oilier. It accentuated my wrinkles pooled into a blotchy mess on my skin in less than 3 hours. I ended up wiping most of it off with a paper towel in my office restroom less than 2 hours after getting to work. It was awful and is getting returned ASAP! Definitely NOT for those with oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by babystrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I keep coming back to this foundation and every time I buy it after using something else, I can't remember why I ever switched. (I use sand beige which is perfect for me.) The formula goes on very smooth and gives me a flawless finish. I have lots of redness around my nose and this foundation covers the redness so I don't even need concealer. Completely evens my skintone and looks like natural skin, not makeup. Keeps my blush on all day and I don't even have to wear powder with it. Highly recommended. I have used foundations 4-5x the price of this and I would put this right up there with the best of the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkiee12

Well when I first tried this product I fell in love with it, as it made my nose matte instantly, and I thought this was great because I didn't think I needed to apply a powder as well to mattify my skin. All of this was of course was before I wore it to school.
Later on some bumholey people were laughing at me saying I had a moustache, so I checked and the foundation had slipped or sweat off just below my nose, around the corners of my nose, and all over my nose!!! I was so annoyed and felt ripped off even though £9.19 isn't that much to spend on a foundation, but the most I would normally spend is about seven pounds. I was lucky that I remembered to bring a powder for touch-ups. I was so disappointed because I couldn't afford to buy another foundation, so I had to wear this one for ages...
Overall, if you have perfect skin, go ahead and buy it. But if your skin is anything other than that, don't even let the thought of buying it cross your mind (I know it probably has anyway, that's why you're here lol).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My oily / acne - prone skin loves this foundation! I use Honey Beige Medium 100 on my medium tan skin. It blends smoothly perfectly (I use my fingers). Buildable coverage without looking cakey. Also works well as a concealer for my under eye dark circles. My acne isn't irritated by this *knock on wood*. My only con: the packaging. I wish it came with a pump! I have spilled a few times trying to get it out, not knowing if the foundation was coming out of the bottle or not. Overall, it's so awesome and worth the price.