October 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by hanc

I love this foundation!!! I mean the packaging isn't great but the product itself is so good! I dance full time and I can tell you now this makeup after a full day of dance on a 37 degree (celsius....aka VERY HOT) day without touch ups, this makeup had not moved an inch. And yet when i got home and wanted to take off my makeup it came off so easily!

Also I have pale skin with yellow undertones and it is sooooo hard to find a foundation that matches my skin colour but (I don't remember the name of the shade I have) the colour matched perfectly!
very happy
x

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Prettyprettyprincess123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i had purchased this in the past and i forgot why i stopped using it. i stumbled upon it the other in the my box of used makeup. i decided to give it another try i went to the store and bought it, i was very quickly reminded why i never repurchased it. its very thick and very heavy/sticky when i put it on it feels like i just put a tube of Vaseline on my face. The color has yellow undertones and even the lightest color is too dark. but anyway while it does hide my scars and redness it just looks awful.. it's extremely oily yet powder doesn't sit on it at all it just clumps up. through out the day it will become soo splotchy. Some places don't have any foundation at all anymore and then some places are EXTREMELY CAKEY and thick, these little cakey spots are just like huge clumps of oily foundation and it takes forever to come off. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL WORST FOUNDATION EVER.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybelline Superstay foundation came to my beauty stash only about 2 months ago. I bought it on a whim, not really because I needed more foundation makeup but because I was curious about trying a variety of long wearing foundations that I could easily find at drugstores.
Superstay cost me less than $12 at Walgreens, not exactly cheap for a drugstore foundation that lacks good packaging.
My shade is in Sand Beige. Iím in my mid-forties; I have combination skin, and occasional hormonal breakouts.
Superstay comes in 1.0 FL. Oz bottle without a pump (lippies lost here because of it). It is thicker in consistency than Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation. Once you pour it on the back of the hand it does not run (like Colorstay does). I leave my bottle upside down in my foundation caddy so the product comes out easier and faster when I pour it on the back of my hand.
This foundation covers very well, blends easily, and it does last long. I work 10 to 12 hours and this stuff doesnít go anywhere; it stays put and strong throughout the night, and it does not break me out. My forehead and eyelids are the oiliest areas of my face, so I judge my foundations by the way it looks on my forehead after 8 hours of wear.
I have only two criticisms about this product which kept me from giving it a five lippies rating. First, it does not have a pump (I donít understand why companies would make great products while sacrificing packaging). Secondly, it causes my face to itch slightly - a type of soft itch that feels like hair brushing against my face Ė but it isnít troublesome enough to make me stop using it. More likely than not I am sensitive to one of its ingredients, but if that is the case it isnít something that I canít tolerate. Other than that I like this product. It is just as good, if not better, than various department store high end foundations.
Thank you for reading my reviews and have fun playing with makeup :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to say, this foundation is amazing. It competes with several high end foundations such as Dior, Guerlain and MUFE.
I have normal-dry skin and typically have problems with foundations accentuating my pores. I have spent so much money trying to find a foundation that gives me a flawless finish that covers well, and can last all day. I picked up this foundation 3 years ago, and It has been my go to foundation ever since. I own lots of high end foundations as I worked at Sephora for a few years, but I almost always reach for this foundation. It smooths out my pores, and gives my skin such a flawless finish. The coverage is amazing as well. Its not too thick but easily hides imperfections. It never fails to last all day, which is superb when you work long shifts or need a fool proof foundation for summer. My only complaint is the bottle packaging.
If you want a high quality foundation that is inexpensive, this is definitely the one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Bellalove403

Now I know everyone compares this to Revlon colorstay which I didn't like much in my opinion it was thick, smelled bad and felt very heavy on my face and had pink undertones.. Well I heard a lot of good things about this foundation so I decided to try it and i'm glad I did! When I got my first bottle I got it in Pure beige, it matched my skin pretty well but it was a little to light so now i'm in the shade True beige which works great. I love the way this foundation feels on my skin, It's so lightweight but has amazing coverage. It also doesn't look cakey at all. I do wish they had some more colors because it's such a great product if they had more of a color selection more people could wear it. Other than that I will continue to use this foundation it's great

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyntaylar

ii love this foundation, not for everyday as its abit to heavy , but for when i go clubbing or need my makeup to last ALL day like from 6am till 10pm. ect. then i go to this! it really does STAY it can feel heavy , but with a powder it helps with that feeling, it doesnt turn me orange or spoltchy, doesnt go yuk if i sweat and doesnt rub off , what the bottle says, the foundation does, ! im on my second bottle and will keep re purchasing this as its so much cheaper than revlon colourstay and doesnt feel or look at cakey , as long as you blend this quickly on primed moisturised skin then ts a great foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation really stays on, I just have two complaints lol. 1: The shading is crappy, once again this is why I have issues with Maybelline foundations. They honestly need to create a shade between honey and caramel because the shade difference is so far it's ridiculous. 2: The fact that it doesn't have a pump drives me insane. I hate opening the bottle and getting product all over my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by squishie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation and have hoarded a few of them when a good sale comes around.
This gives me excellent pigmentation coverage. I will say when compared to other foundations that claim to be medium coverage, this one is medium to full coverage. It is buildable on my skin and if i dab on enough i dont need to use concealer over darker spots.
It doesn't cake on my skin and even though it seems like a very matte foundation, my skin doesn't go dull or dry looking from this. I have dry skin and this works really well for me. It dries down really well. One of the best foundations i've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Mystique93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't use foundations too much (I've only used Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse, Max Factor's Colour Adapt and this), so I'm not surprised that I liked all of them, mostly because my skin is already almost flawless (never had skin problems). My skin is quite dry, though, so I go for the oilier foundations. If you have oily skin, do not use it, nor any others that I named.

This foundation has great coverage, it lasts quite long and of course looks nice. I also like that it has sun protection, which is always good. I would've rated it 5/5 if it was slightly oilier, but otherwise it's really good for dry/ normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by keblonde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading a lot of positive reviews, I decided to give this makeup a try. Luckily, I bought it at Ulta and can take it back. Not only did it break me out, it made my already super oily skin even oilier. It accentuated my wrinkles pooled into a blotchy mess on my skin in less than 3 hours. I ended up wiping most of it off with a paper towel in my office restroom less than 2 hours after getting to work. It was awful and is getting returned ASAP! Definitely NOT for those with oily skin!