October 1, 2014 | 1819 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Snarkysmachine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this shade, because I think the world of elf blushes, but the product had little color payoff on my NC50 skin and looked entirely too sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by diane894

Purchased this blush at Target for $3. It's a great color and overall a great blush for being so inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i enjoy this blush a lot. The packaging is a slick black very similar to NARS . Very sturdy. When first applied it is nice and sheer, but you are able to build on this blush. I love wearing this when i want a very natural flush. The staying power is decent. Easily blended and only $3! will be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by yenniex3

This blush is nice, blended easily and give you a subtle flush. It is actually a pink blush with orange tint in it (so its not pink, its leaning to coral). The pigment is great. I actually had hard time pick up the pigment when i got it, then i scrap off a really thin layer. So if you can't pick up any pigment, try that way or simply just change your brush. I use it everyday now.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by smootha

While I like other colors in this line, this color is colorless. It looks like a pinky peach in the container, but swab after swab on my skin shows it has no color at all. Definately will use other colors in this line, but this one defeats the purpose!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite blushes!! I love it!!! It's pink and has some shimmer which looks amazing on my skin. I will repurchase when I hit pan for sure!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Lack of pigmentation. Shows as a light pale shimmer on my face and didn't even create any subtle pink. Throwing this away for good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my FAVORITE blush of all time. I don't own many blushes, 5 at most. And this one is my favorite. It is a very basic pink with just a touch of the most subtle shimmer in it! I cannot possibly rave about this blush enough! This shade is available at Target and even if you don't end up liking it, it was only 3 dollars! At that price this amazing blush is a STEAL. The only reason I took off a lippy is because it can be a little powdery and sometimes takes a bit more product to build it up :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

I have tickled pink,pink passion, and candid coral.

Tickled pink I like.
1. It has pigmentation
2. It looks very good on my cheeks

I love Candid Coral but this one is my favorite too. I love the packaging and how it looks like NARS(elf blushes )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

it is true that the pigmentation is not great, but i like it this way because its appropriate for me to wear for work. it doesnt have shimmer and its not light pink but not strong pink neither. so the color is pleasant and natural. its hard to blend this blush. you should be very careful not to end up with a line on your cheeks. average product.