Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 11/14/2014 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It makes my skin feel moist but it really just sits on it. In reality it's just dry skin under a layer of grease. Not moisturizing despite the greasiness.

on 11/12/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Very simple, cheap, good moisturizer. It definitely works, leaves my skin feeling instantly moisturized. It is not heavy or greasy at all, I find it sinks into my skin quite nicely. I like that it's free of scent, and just generally very gentle and non-irritating to the skin. All you really need in a moisturizer, in my opinion.

on 11/10/2014 12:33:00 AM

Favorite moisturizer hands down. It really hydrates your skin without being too greasy. I originally got this tube for myself, but then my whole family started using it haha. The price is great for the amount of product you get and lasts for months!

on 11/2/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a review for the cream in the tube.

I use this after applying my benzoyl peroxide for acne. This moisturizer is extremely hydrating and I find that it lasts quite a while as you don't need much. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this does not break me out at all. It absorbs fast and doesn't leave my skin looking shiny.

Will keep repurchasing.

on 11/2/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

love love love this cream! does the job and gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine.

on 10/20/2014 12:44:00 PM

I really want to like this stuff. Having sensitive skin my face burns from everything. This is nice and moisturizing, and I don't mind the heavy texture since my face drinks it up. However, my face without fail breaks out every time I use it. How can something geared towards sensitive acne prone skin break you out? I guess it may just be me.

on 10/19/2014 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This was a decent moisturizer but I wouldn't buy it again. It was greasy and thick and my skin became red and oily after I put it on. Also the tub that it came in is extremely unhygienic since everyone in my family who used it would always put their fingers in to scoop some out and random particles would find their way into the container. This moisturizer didn't cause breakouts which is a plus point since I have acne-prone skin. Even though I didn't like it, this moisturizer worked really well on my mothers dry skin and she liked it.

I use this on my legs and have for YEARS, every once in a while I try something else but I always come back to this. I am usually the type of person who only buys a product once and then moves on to try the next but not with this, it's the best!

on 10/11/2014 8:29:00 AM

I use this product at night, because it's a bit heavy and I can't really apply makeup over it because it doesn't absorb as fast.
This product does moisturise and doesn't break me out, it leaves my skin feel very soft.
And it's cheap and can go a long way - I wish it had a pump, I'm not a fan of finger dipping.

on 10/8/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this lotion in conjunction with the Cetaphil face wash a few years ago and the results were terrible. I had been having acne issues in my early 20s and decided to get something known for its gentle-ness. More like my skin felt dirtier than ever before and my skin had a fit.

The lotion was incredibly heavy and greasy feeling and left an oily film on my skin. I used a small amount (a little goes a long way in lotions) and still felt like I had used too much. My pores continued to clog and I ended up with more acne and blackheads than I started with. I called it quits after about a month or so and saw drastic changes within a week.

I would not recommend this to those with combination skin, prone to acne with sensitivity. My dryness problems were replaced with more acne. Not a cute look. It just didn't work for me.

Popular Moisturizers