November 1, 2014 | 736 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by hurrkatrina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does a great job. Just wish the handle was a tad bigger. Besides that, I love it. Use it on the daily with powder and powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely brush. It washes well. Very soft and dense.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by PhilomenaY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Firstly, let me tell you, this brush is awesome. If you are in US, this will be an amazing buy for you as it costs only $5-$6, but in Singapore, it retails for $19.90 and this is really normal because makeup in sg is really really expensive and even the price of an average drugstore mascara is $20, but let me tell you, I would rather spend $20 on a brush than to pay $80 for a (mac kabuki) brush that is similar in both density and quality! Great for beginners like me! Definitely recommend and is super soft it feels like a pillow literally!

Edit: I guess I'm gonna have to splurge on a MAC 182 buffer brush! This sucks... Ive washed it a few times since and when I was trying to squeeze the excess water out, the whole freakin brush flew out! Literally! I was like HOLY MOLY!!! Hahaha! Anyway, I'll never try another elf brush... Super disappointed :(
And when I washed it with olive oil and antibacterial hand soap, it did not rinse properly no matter how hard I tried and felt sticky... Yikes

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Macjunkie101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a great buy considering it was only $6.00!

Pros...

-The handle is just the right size to be able to fit comfortably into your hand.

-The price is awesome and at $6.00, you can't go wrong.

-Very soft bristles.

-Thick, Dense and not flimsy or cheap feeling.

-Professional looking and definitely not "cheap" looking.

-Applies powder and blush flawlessly.

-Large enough to be able to get larger areas such as the neck, chest, and arms.

Cons....

-My one any only complaint is the fact that it sheds like crazy. It's been through around 6 washes and it just won't stop shedding.

Overall, I'd highly recommend this brush for anyone on a beauty budget looking for a nice brush that will get the job done!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by DonDiva

Confession time :: I use this kabuki almost exclusively. its so perfect. It applies my foundations perfectly, my powders... perfectly, my blushes ( i prefer a little firmer ) and even to reset makeup through out the day. ( without product ) it feels good on my skin especially after a good exfoliating. It does shed but so far in the last 3 months ( this cycle of blushes ) i've seen maybe 20 bristles and use 3 different ones. Thats not bad for heavy usage i think.

24 bought so far and counting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by anabanj

I ordered one and loved it so much that I ordered a second one for backup. IT'S SOOOO SOFT!! And really dense.
I apply my liquid foundation with a foundation brush and then blend it in with this brush, and then after that I use this brush again to apply powder.
You know when you apply foundation and after a while your brush gets cakey and you obviously have to wash it? Well with this one that doesn't happen for some reason and I'm able to apply my powder foundation on right away. It's amazing, and only $6.. soo good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This product has so many uses and I hope to buy a few more! It applies mineral makeup evenly, bronzer, pressed powder, etc! My skin gets quite dry and flaky during the winter but this brush is SO soft and non-irritating to my dry patches, I just love it! All ELF brushes are impressive and a good value imo but the kabuki brush is a must-have for me if I could only choose one face brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by chupachups79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's really cheap, so I won't complain because "you get what you pay for". I use this to apply blush and it's really great for that as it picks up the right amount and you can gently buff it on to your cheeks. The bristles are soft and dense. However, it sheds. I've always had a bristle or two coming loose during usage. So, I'll think twice about repurchasing it. Also, it takes a long time to dry after washing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love, love, LOVE this brush! I picked it up awhile ago at Target while just browsing around. I needed a good powder brush since I was just using some random one my mom gave me. First, this is so adorable. It's like the size of my palm and the brush is so dang soft! I love it! It feels so nice on my face and it's great quality! It's a little bit of a hassle to wash, it takes awhile to dry, but that doesn't really bother me. It does shed a little, but I can handle that, too. It's amazing and I think I will have it for a LONG time and I definitely will repurchase if I need to!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

I was shopping at my local Target when I was browsing the makeup section and came across ELF portion. I was looking to repurchase the tone correcting powder( or the complexion perfection...). I happened to spot the studio kabuki face brush. I was thinking to myself hmmm. Why not, its only $6? I purchased it and went home. The next day in the morning when I was applying my face powder I was about to reach for my Ecotools bronzing brush, when I thought to myself "I should use the new brush I just bought" I used it and I was BLOWN AWAY! I could not believe how soft it was. Since then I have been using it everyday. This is my HG kabuki brush high end or drugstore. I highly recommend this. It doesn't matter if you are just a beginner of a makeup artist your collection is not complete without this brush.