E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/1/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Super soft kabuki brush that is even better than department store brushes that won't set you back $30+. Doesn't shed, and picks up a good amount of product. Awesome with loose powder, awesome with even pressed powder, and dries relatively quickly when you wash it.

My only complaint is that it doesn't come with a carrying case... I reused the plastic sleeve it came with over and over again until I found a random plastic snap top case for glasses cleaning cloths that houses it nicely. Otherwise, a near perfect product!

This Kabuki brush is the softest thing ever! It's also great with powder. I definitely recommend you buy this!!!!!!!

on 4/26/2013 8:44:00 AM

*sigh* So soft I could take a nap on it!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes, I like to just touch it because it's so soft. I know: weird. Distributes my powder evenly and lightly.

on 4/20/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this to use this to set my E.L.F HD setting powder. Since then I gotten 2 of them in case one sheds but so far so good.

on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I LOVE this brush. I use it for days when I use powder foundation, it helps control how much I pick up and it buffs the powder to foundation. Its so soft and durable.

on 4/16/2013 12:42:00 AM

This brush is so soft. Unfortunately I like brushes with longer handles so I don't much use out of it. Either way it was still worth the buy.

on 4/8/2013 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love love love this brush! Its everything i want in a brush. Thick, soft, and is well put together. Its amazing for the small price! I wouldnt trade this for any high end brush. Period. Since it is so thick it takes longer to dry after cleaning. But still a great brush!

on 4/8/2013 10:12:00 PM

The first and only Kabuki brush I'll probably ever own! I love the results I get when I use this to apply and blend loose powder. Also great for blending bronzer into the face, and getting rid of liquid foundation streaks. Why would I switch to something else when this does such an awesome job?!

on 4/7/2013 7:30:00 AM

I bought this brush as I was in dire need of a new kabuki, since my old one was just too rough and not particularly soft at all. This brush, on the other hand, is so soft and dense! It quickly applies my mineral foundation all over my face and feels really soft on my skin at the same time. It has not shed so far for me either.

on 4/5/2013 4:37:00 PM

I love this because it's so soft and dense, so it's great for applying powder. It doesn't shed and it washes really well. I think's it's amazing quality and I would highly recommend it.