December 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by EmoIsLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product very much. This mascara is good for lengthening lashes and it has good separation. i have another mascara that i use for thickening, but it clumps up. So i use that to thicken my lashes, and then i use this one to lengthen them and separate them better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by 14emyo14

This is definately my HG mascara. When I chose a mascara I generally look for a lengthening mascara that can create natural, flutterly lashes. This gives me exactly what I've been looking for! This mascara is very very natural and gives my lashes the nice extra little boost of length to play up my large eyes with out making them look overdone. This creates a perfect natural daytime look for school or work. If you would like to use this as a going out look, I'd suggest either using 3-4 coats or buying a darker color. :) Or, if this still doesn't give you the drama you prefer, you can always use it as a brow color or a base under a voluminzing mascara, such as LashBlast Volume. This mascara is very good for layering under a more dramatic mascara. :)

UPDATE: I started to realize that after using this product for awhile it gets drier and drier and my lashes appear shorter and shorter the longer I use the same tube. Now I use this in brown for my eyebrows and they make my brows look nice and full :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by frumshus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used this mascara for 2 months and I have mixed feelings.
Pros: Good separation, lengthens, buildable, natural looking
Cons: WILL NOT HOLD A CURL. In fact, it weighed down my lashes so much. Even after megacurling my lashes, the curl was gone. For me this is major because I have stick straight lashes. DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE STRAIGHT LASHES.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by simplyexquisite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally liked this product because it gave me a natural look but sometimes I felt as if it were missing something.. I like the applicator and stuff though..

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sadiechuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this mascara with the intention to use it for a light natural look. I was impressed. If what you are looking for is lightweight mascara that adds some length i would reccomend this product. The only downside is it occasionally clumps but not badly enough to keep me from buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

dont hate but dont love, works well wnough, i like the applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by booshaynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite. I've been repurchasing for years now and I don't intend to stop. My lashes are puny and I haven't found another mascara that lengthens them like this one does. On days when I want a natural lash look, I wear 2 coats of this by itself. When I desire a more dramatic effect, I simply layer a volumizing mascara on top of this one. If I don't use this mascara as a base, I find that my lashes look like their boring and short selves, even with the volumizing mascara.
By itself, this mascara produces long, separated, and natural looking lashes. The wand has densely packed, short, plastic bristles that coat each lash individually, producing the lengthening effect.
I would recommend this mascara to ladies with little lashes like me. It works really well!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by dani1742

I absolutely love this mascara! I've tried several of the other Lash Blast mascaras and none of them quite worked for me. This mascara doesn't flake, clump, or look bad. It gives you very natural and lenthened lashes. I've tried using other mascaras but I always keep coming back to this one. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara was really nice when first opened because it was still slightly wet. It added a decent amount of length. However, it dried out really fast and basically looked like a lash tint. Once it dried out, it took about 4 coats to look dramatic enough for my tastes. Probably won't buy again because there are plenty of other mascaras that are better than this one that add just as much length.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by AmandaHennick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This gives me a very natural look and is always my go to mascara when im feeling self conscious about any new mascara that im trying. It does lengthen quite a bit and does not flake! I just wish the wand had a bit of a curve on it.