April 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Rain36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted longer lashes i've read the reviews i thought i'd give it a shot, but my eyelashes would need a miracle. I thought this wouldn't work. Then i ordered it and used it every night. Within a few weeks, WOW m lashes were longer darker thicker, i didn't even need mascara i just curled my lashes and go. I love this i would recommend this to anyone with thin lashes. Compared to the price on Latisse which is like 140.00 though i have a prescription for latisse i still wouldn't pay that much. Rapid lash works fine. It's an awesome product. You all should try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by LexiGee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product for ten weeks!!!!!!! And it did absolutely NOTHING! LMAO! What a waste, the worst product ever! You are better off going with Latisse! Well at least I know now!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mcnabbd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried Rapidlash because it was a good bit cheaper than LiLash, which I have used with fabulous results for several years. After several weeks, my lashes looked more like my original (untreated) lashes than my LiLash eyelashes that touch my eyebrows. I wouldn't bother using Rapidlash again even if it were free. It's back to the expensive stuff for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by aldrinmoore

i was abit unsure about this.I had picked the mascara off and unfortunatly picked the ends of my eyelashes at the same time so was left with short stubbly eyelashes.I bought 2 just incase 1 wasn't enough, second day of using it and only at night as the eye has to be clean and dry and whala..my eyelashes are super long again..very happy..good stuff..worked for me but don't think i'll buy it again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is befitting its name - it is rapid and it lengthened my lashes beautifully...they are no longer stubby, not much more volume, but definitely length and in a very short time, less than six weeks I would guess. Not sure if I should continue with trying the Careprost when I have this gem.!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this religiously for months now, and instead of lush long eyelashes, I have slightly darker, same length eyelashes. Rubbish.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

I used this for my eyebrows and yes, it does work well- not great. But for $50 at Costco..that's way too much. And I can't imagine spending that every 2 months. I looked for another solution and am finding that coconut oil is actually working for me just as well! I've also read that people use castor oil (for eyebrows).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by TyffaneeSue

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Note that this product has been reformulated. Many of the reviews on this site (and elsewhere) pertain to the Rapidlash RENEWAL serum. That formulation appears to have been discontinued. The new formulation is the ENHANCING serum. It's not a knockoff of the more expensive eyelash enhancers but rather, a weaker product that may or may not do much of anything for you.

You may be able to find the older formulation on ebay, but don't count on it.

27 out of 28 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Farhangee

Not sure if my review went thru but anyway, product works. A little pricey but it does deliver. Results in 3 weeks

2nd tube (first one lasted me about 4 mo)
Easy application
No bad side effects
The only thing is that I get lazy about it sometimes but after a month you only need to use it 3-4x a week anyway.

Would buy again just not at full price

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Maude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never write reviews. Never. Had to with this one. This works. Took a few months to have noticeable results however. They are longer and somewhat fuller. Mostly they are longer. They don't appear any darker but I have very light lashes to begin with. Will continue to use and repurchase this product.