July 30, 2014 | 1183 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by mspace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My lashes have always been great. People have stopped to asked me if they were real. Eyelashes are something I NEVER worried about until I started losing them and parts of my eyebrows.

I've had hair loss in other ways and knew figuring out why would be very difficult. Went to a dermatologist, who wrote a script for Latisse. After reading about that stuff, I though, "No way!" Did some research and decided on Rapid Lash. In a word, AMAZING, without all the side effects of a script med.

While I still don't know why I was losing my lashes, after a month of Rapid Lash, regrowth is staying in and many lashes are clearly a third longer than I've ever had them. I actually trimmed a couple that were so long, they were getting in the way. Eyebrows are looking better, too. If the reason for the loss is still present, it's hard to tell.

Hint- It says use at night, but my face is cleanest after a morning shower. I put it on right after and let it dry before using makeup. It also means it's on for a longer period of time, too.

I've been on the same tube for at least 10 weeks now, applying every day to upper/lower lids of both eyes and brow spots. I do wish the packaging would let you know how much is in the tube, but it is a small quibble for something that works and is MUCH less than Latisse and other types of products. I highly recommend it and will definitely continue using.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WORKS very well. I noticed an improvement in my lashes within the FIRST month of using this product. I used to have very sparse short asian lashes that are so stubborn, but after using this product, it actually makes them grow and noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Rain36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted longer lashes i've read the reviews i thought i'd give it a shot, but my eyelashes would need a miracle. I thought this wouldn't work. Then i ordered it and used it every night. Within a few weeks, WOW m lashes were longer darker thicker, i didn't even need mascara i just curled my lashes and go. I love this i would recommend this to anyone with thin lashes. Compared to the price on Latisse which is like 140.00 though i have a prescription for latisse i still wouldn't pay that much. Rapid lash works fine. It's an awesome product. You all should try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by LexiGee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product for ten weeks!!!!!!! And it did absolutely NOTHING! LMAO! What a waste, the worst product ever! You are better off going with Latisse! Well at least I know now!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mcnabbd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried Rapidlash because it was a good bit cheaper than LiLash, which I have used with fabulous results for several years. After several weeks, my lashes looked more like my original (untreated) lashes than my LiLash eyelashes that touch my eyebrows. I wouldn't bother using Rapidlash again even if it were free. It's back to the expensive stuff for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by aldrinmoore

i was abit unsure about this.I had picked the mascara off and unfortunatly picked the ends of my eyelashes at the same time so was left with short stubbly eyelashes.I bought 2 just incase 1 wasn't enough, second day of using it and only at night as the eye has to be clean and dry and whala..my eyelashes are super long again..very happy..good stuff..worked for me but don't think i'll buy it again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is befitting its name - it is rapid and it lengthened my lashes beautifully...they are no longer stubby, not much more volume, but definitely length and in a very short time, less than six weeks I would guess. Not sure if I should continue with trying the Careprost when I have this gem.!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this religiously for months now, and instead of lush long eyelashes, I have slightly darker, same length eyelashes. Rubbish.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

I used this for my eyebrows and yes, it does work well- not great. But for $50 at Costco..that's way too much. And I can't imagine spending that every 2 months. I looked for another solution and am finding that coconut oil is actually working for me just as well! I've also read that people use castor oil (for eyebrows).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by TyffaneeSue

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Note that this product has been reformulated. Many of the reviews on this site (and elsewhere) pertain to the Rapidlash RENEWAL serum. That formulation appears to have been discontinued. The new formulation is the ENHANCING serum. It's not a knockoff of the more expensive eyelash enhancers but rather, a weaker product that may or may not do much of anything for you.

You may be able to find the older formulation on ebay, but don't count on it.

27 out of 28 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No