November 29, 2014 | 1010 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by LaurenKate329

I use it as a primer for my mineral powder foundation.
Actually does fill in pores and fine lines for a smooth foundation canvas.
Works well on my slightly oily/acne prone skin.
Does help keep my foundation from rubbing off better than any other primers I've tried.
Feels amazing, like silk when you put it on! Love it! Definitely worth the little bit of extra money!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by coffeedrinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this primer. the only thing that concerns me is that it is labeled to have retinol but has no built in sunscreen. I'm not thrilled with using a product with retinol without a sunscreen.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by PorcelainDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This primer is nothing special. I really like Benefit's Porefessional & heard that this was a dupe. Porefessional is more suited for oily skin though, & is thicker/drier.

If you want an inexpensive dupe of Too Faced Primed & Poreless check out NYX's Pore Filler. I should have gotten comparison photos.....I own both & can not tell the difference between them. Both are good for normal to dry skin, as the texture is silky. But NYX costs $12 & Too Faced costs $30.

I will not repurchase. My holy grail of primers is Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I actually bought this along with the Glamour Gloss and Cocoa Bronzer for $18 so the price for what I got is not an issue. I've been using it for a couple of months and it works pretty well - it helps my foundation go on better and my face looks smoother when I use this. However, on the days I don't use it, I don't notice too much of a difference. It works fine but it's not anything that anyone else would be able to differentiate and the product doesn't have any particular skin benefits either. Other face primers do the same thing at cheaper prices, like NYX's, so I would not be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by brittanyxoxo

I bought this primer about a month ago. I put it on with not foundation to let it settle and so i could see the effect. To me it felt like I was rubbing wax into my face. I only use a pea sized amount. Once It settled in I thought it looked okay it did not really make my pores less noticeable. I wore this primer for about four hours before washing it off. Within the four hours of wearing it the primer did terrible damage to my skin. It broke me out so bad. I have never had a primer break my skin out like this primer. I treated my face two times a day for a week and was still broken out from this primer. My face rarely has crazy breakouts like this. I offered to let my mother give it a try and it did not break her out and it did not shrink her pores. Overall it does keep her foundation in place. Bottom line is no I would not repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Leslie5905

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this primer, but wish I got more for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by BrittGlass32510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've NEVER been a fan of primers or bought into the whole hype of them, BUT this has definitely changed my mind. I got the sample size as a point perk from Sephora. It has some amazing ingredients in it, first of all. Retinol, which is GREAT for the skin, and other vitamins as well. It really does help to smooth the overall texture of the skin, and I feel it helps my makeup go on smoothly and last longer. I am thinking of purchasing the full size once I run out of this one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by velvetsnow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this primer. I have tried a ton from the drugstore (both HC primers, Maybelline, Revlon, and L'Oreal). I got it as a sample from Sephora and have been using it for two weeks.

Like everyone said, you only need a small amount of product to cover your entire face, if you use too much it feels heavy (but it won't "pill" like other primers).
I have used mineral powder foundation (cheap sephora brand), NARS sheer glow, neutrogena healthy skin etc. and it all looks so flawless and not cakey....and I don't know about you guys but sometimes my foundation wears off unevenly especially around my nose and it looks...ashy? But with this primer, it didn't do that! I didn't even see any excess oil creasing up my fdtn. =]

Overall, I am seriously considering buying the full size of this product instead of shelling out $30+ looking for a drugstore alternative that will suck...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by PixiewithSticks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I didn't like this product, while it did make my face feel soft and a little goes a very long way: it felt too heavy on my skin. The feeling on my skin should have let me know this wasn't going to work but I went ahead and tried it anyway and it made my skin produce twice as much oil as it usually does. Now, the foundation and makeup was staying on underneath it except the excess oil production meant I was using blotting papers which inevitably did take off the makeup. So, for me, this product just didn't work. My mom tried it (early 50s) and it broke her out. :( While I didn't notice any redness like my mom did, when I used this product I did experience a light burning sensation. Since I didn't have any kind of discoloration etc. with it, I just ignored the feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this on black Friday with a bronzer and lip gloss, all for $18.
I LOVE THIS!
I have tried a lot of primers (Benefit, Rimmel, Revlon, etc) and this is the only one I have LOVED. I love that it's tinted, gives me that extra coverage under my foundation that I need! And this seriously gets rid of my huge pores! Not even Porefessional did that. To me, it feels kinda.. greasy? But once it's on my face I can't feel it, so no lippie deduction. And it doesn't make me break out!
I will try to find another tinted primer that's cheaper, but if I can't, I will come back to this!