December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a must-have if you have warm skin or blue eyes. I have warm NC25 skin and I love this for a bronzy eye with Bronze eyeshadow. I also like it over Rule eyeshadow to intensify the orange with some dark brown or black in the outer V to darken. It also looks good with Goldmine, Sumptuous Olive and Steamy. It's a great colour for summer and fall, so try it out if you haven't!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Amber Lights the best! I've even used this as a blush or highlighter in the evening but otherwise it's a great shimmery nude shadow on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Missmb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, I might have used Amber Lights every day since I bought it. It's so versatile, especially with an eye look using more muted, neutral colors, and it just gives that pop of shimmer and color. It's best used in the outer half of the eyelid and in the crease. I love using it with Dazzlelight and Goldmine, or with a variety of MAC brown eye shadows, paired with Cranberry eye shadow, it just goes with everything. If you're building a basic MAC eye shadow palette, Amber Lights is essential.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Ashleyx56

I was really on the fence on buying this. I thought it would be too orange but I bought it anyway. I absolutely love this color. I wear it on the outer 2/3 of lid and the crease and blend it out, then put dazzlelight on the inner 1/3 of lid and the highlight and line with blacktrack fluidline on top lashline and waterline. That's the only way I've ever worn it and it really brings out blue eyes. My husband always compliments me when I wear this eyeshadow. If you have blue eyes I'd definately recomend this one. It is really similar to Milani Sun Goddess for a cheap alternative though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really pretty colour in the pan and very pigmented, but slightly too orange for my taste. Every so often I will pull it out, but I always pair it with cool toned neutrals and browns to help decrease it's warmth.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by oliviaanne96

I don't really know what i was thinking when i bought this. I have probobly one of the palest skin tones in the world so this is obviously way too orange for me. However, i'll give it two stars because in some instances, when i wear it alone with a blue on the lower lashline, it can look okay. It also has a good texture and is very pigmented but is just not for me. Well, i've learned my lesson.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by wetnwild2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Review Product:
Mac eyeshadow in Amber Lights (frost)

Type:
Eye product
___________________________________________________________________
Packaging:
The normal mac eyeshadow pot container

Texture:
Smooth

Stay Power:
3hrs+ (Without Eye primers)

Color:

Kim
Username: wetnwild2000

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by KatieMarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this color soooooo much!! This and Honey Lust are my go to colors. It looks bangin' with my red hair and makes my blue eye POP! I've been using this color for the last five years. Will buy again, again, and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by SurahBarbie

this is a bright colour id never usually go for BUT dont let that put you off. Darling,im as pale as they get and im rocking this eyeshadow like you wouldnt believe. It makes my eyes super blue,as i mentioned i really dont do bright eyeshadows,the brightest i own is probably Goldmine by MAC,thats my fave,i decided to take a chance with this and i gotta say,im not let down,its gorgeous. Dont let people put you off by saying us pale girls cant wear it,im paler than nc15 and it looks amazing. i know for sure you tan girls can wear it too,amazing! same great MAC quality too. I would say this eyeshadow isnt for the shy,its super intense,but maybe it will be a nice way of putting yourself out there a bit more! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 8:42:00 AM More reviews by vitacooper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this shadow!!!!!! Cant sing the praises enough, Im NW43 or 45 and it just looks wonderful on my eyes!!!! I use this with another favorite of mine-humid & I wear these together along with my other favorite aquadesiac (sp)