November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 6:27:00 AM More reviews by MarciaChia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first lip lites and I like it. The texture is very creamy, yummy and totally not sticky. It's a very light cool tone pinkish nude color which is great to be worn alone and/or toned down some darker lip colors. I don't find it smells like cappuccino as it intended to, and it's not the the greatest coffee flavored lip product, but for the color and result, it's a great lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by InfamousBabyJ

I've been buying this color for as long as I could remember. I love how its glossy, yet nude at the same time and the smell isn't bad either. I would recommend this to anybody.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this lipgloss. Unfortunately, the first day I was using it, it kept leaking out of the top of the tube. I wiped it off several times, but ended up throwing it away because I was scared to put it in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jolenelovesmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What's not to love? Gloss smells amazing and looks even better! If you love a dark, smoldering eye with a sex kitten nude lip, then run to your local CVS and buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells so wonderful, looks absolutely lovely with a smokey eye, and costs about 3 bucks. What more can I say?! (well, the lasting power is minimal, but I like reapplying, so I'm not even taking a lippy off that) If you can find it, try it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by cab2434

ok so I was reading tons of reviews on this, and was really skeptical because in the tube it looks really dark brown. I am more of a fan of pinky nudes, but this is actually really gorgeous. If you apply it lightly enough, it is just a nice nude, but put too much on and it goes really dark. It has a fantastic smell and texture. It was supposed to be $6 CDN but when I went to pay for it it was only $4...bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by marah1115

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Awesome taste and smell and lovely nudeish color--I love it the texture is nice not too sticky and lasts I use it mainly over other nude glosses and lipsticks for a glossy look
It is wonderful a winner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by jelly_bean

I like this!! I have really pigmented red lips and this has enough pigment to tone my lips done and give me that really nice milky nude colour that I've been trying to find (hoped Revlon's super lustrous lipgloss toast to shine would do that, but it was way too sheer). This does have a strong sweet scent but I don't mind it. The wand is a bit long for my liking but I can live with it. Great price, think I got this for under $5 Cdn at Walmart. Would rebuy and would def recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the ''glossy tints" swivel up lip balm form, which is still uber glossy with a shot of shimmer but still has that awesome neutral nude color as the gloss! Love this and the smell... normally I'm not such a fan of foody scents but somehow this satisfies my sugar fix. Smells delicious! Very moisturizing, and a staple since high school. Non sticky, but I do wish it lasted longer and wasn't so thin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uhm, it's ok. I don't really know how to describe this product because sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't. It's like you have to know when and how to wear it and unfortunately...I don't. At least it smells good and it comes in a huge tube but I won't be repurchasing.