Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/12/2009 11:17:00 PM

HG STATUS!
One of the first lip glosses I have bought as a makeup newbie, and I still continue to love this. Will DEFINITELY repurchase. I will SOB as if I went through a bad breakup if BonneBell ever discontinues this shade.

- PROS : It creates an extremely sexy pout and makes lips look kissable ;]. My ex-boyfriend always loved this gloss on me! Great scent, so good that I tried eating the gloss! LOLS. Makes even extremely pigmented lips tone down into a nice nude. Product lasts forever. Extremely wearable.
- CONS : PACKAGING. I don't consider this much a con, as I have a love-hate relationship with the packaging, but as many of the MUA below me have said, the wand is flimsy, as though the doe-foot wand type is my favorite. Slighty sticky.

SCENT : Rather than a cappuccino, the scent reminds me of caramel or chocolate. Nonetheless, I'M HOOKED. I LOVELOVELOVE the scent. Once even when pulling out this lipgloss to reapply right after dinner, my best friend asked me if that was the scent of dessert coming! Haha.

PACKAGING : As I've stated before, the wand is a bit flimsy, but I love the doe-foot applicator. The packaging, cute and can fit in your pocket like most lip glosses. I like.

CONSISTENCY : The consistency of Cappuccino is a bit sticky, but I don't mind.

COLOR/LOOK : The color is AMAZING. It can tone down the most pigmented lips into nude lips. Not too light that it makes you look like a dead corpse, nor is it too dark. Like a reviewer below me has said, it does remind me of J-Lo lips. And, even though the lipgloss has no pluping ingredients, my small lips tend to look fuller when wearing this gloss. SCORE! HG NUDE.

STAYING POWER : Stays on until I eat or drink, and even when I do a great nude tint stays on my lips. It's great, so even if I dont reapply, my lips still look fabulous.

on 7/6/2009 6:27:00 AM

This is my first lip lites and I like it. The texture is very creamy, yummy and totally not sticky. It's a very light cool tone pinkish nude color which is great to be worn alone and/or toned down some darker lip colors. I don't find it smells like cappuccino as it intended to, and it's not the the greatest coffee flavored lip product, but for the color and result, it's a great lip gloss.

I've been buying this color for as long as I could remember. I love how its glossy, yet nude at the same time and the smell isn't bad either. I would recommend this to anybody.

on 4/24/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really liked this lipgloss. Unfortunately, the first day I was using it, it kept leaking out of the top of the tube. I wiped it off several times, but ended up throwing it away because I was scared to put it in my purse.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What's not to love? Gloss smells amazing and looks even better! If you love a dark, smoldering eye with a sex kitten nude lip, then run to your local CVS and buy this product!

on 4/20/2009 10:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Smells so wonderful, looks absolutely lovely with a smokey eye, and costs about 3 bucks. What more can I say?! (well, the lasting power is minimal, but I like reapplying, so I'm not even taking a lippy off that) If you can find it, try it!!

on 4/20/2009 8:35:00 PM

ok so I was reading tons of reviews on this, and was really skeptical because in the tube it looks really dark brown. I am more of a fan of pinky nudes, but this is actually really gorgeous. If you apply it lightly enough, it is just a nice nude, but put too much on and it goes really dark. It has a fantastic smell and texture. It was supposed to be $6 CDN but when I went to pay for it it was only $4...bonus!

on 4/20/2009 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Awesome taste and smell and lovely nudeish color--I love it the texture is nice not too sticky and lasts I use it mainly over other nude glosses and lipsticks for a glossy look
It is wonderful a winner

on 4/12/2009 1:05:00 AM

I like this!! I have really pigmented red lips and this has enough pigment to tone my lips done and give me that really nice milky nude colour that I've been trying to find (hoped Revlon's super lustrous lipgloss toast to shine would do that, but it was way too sheer). This does have a strong sweet scent but I don't mind it. The wand is a bit long for my liking but I can live with it. Great price, think I got this for under $5 Cdn at Walmart. Would rebuy and would def recommend!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have this in the ''glossy tints" swivel up lip balm form, which is still uber glossy with a shot of shimmer but still has that awesome neutral nude color as the gloss! Love this and the smell... normally I'm not such a fan of foody scents but somehow this satisfies my sugar fix. Smells delicious! Very moisturizing, and a staple since high school. Non sticky, but I do wish it lasted longer and wasn't so thin.

Recommended for Medium Skin