September 1, 2014 | 1643 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeliner goes on smoothly and has serious staying power. It's finish is intense and glossy, and doesn't flake or smudge when dry. It does take some time to apply, so I save this for going out at night when I want a dramatic look. I have this in black and charcoal. The black is deep and rich. I really love the charcoal too, which is great to use as a smoky eye, slightly smudged all around, because it has a slight shimmer and the color is not too severe. also, this product coats well onto the waterline, I do however find it to feel a bit thick and uncomfortable when i use it there, so i save that application for when I want a dramatic look without having to worry about touch ups.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There's better at the drugstore in terms of gel liner. This one is not as pigmented (charcoal) and smudges easily. Try Rimmel instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lola444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after I ran out my bobbi brown one and this definitely replaces it with much cheaper price and same excellency. It goes really smooth and drys just in time and won't smudge for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Anne0731

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this to be the best drugstore gel liner. I don't have super oily lids but other liners have transferred on me, especially because I have hooded eye lids. On me this stays put. Great color pay off. Need to use another brush though, the one it comes with is no good.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must say I am very disappointed by this product. It has so many positive reviews, but to me, there is nothing special about it. I have bought it as an alternative to my Rimmel Exaggerate liquid liner. I've heard that gel eyeliners tend to hold longer than liquid, but this one stays as long as the Rimmel one. I have oily eyelids so a couple of hours is the maximum. Then it smudges and fades. This gel eyeliner smudges just like the Exaggerade, however it fades even more. I prefer the blackness of the liquid one. Application is super easy, I recommend it to everyone who doesn't have a steady hand, because you can reapply and use as much color as you want. I will not buy this again, I think it's going to take me a long time to use it up.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for an affordable gel liner so I decided to give this one a try. I hated it! It smeared up to my eyelids and under my eyes. By the end of the day it looked like I had a cut crease eye look and racoon eyes. It was a disaster. I wouldn't recommend this product if you have oily eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Kirstenamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product. I bought it months ago after always using an eyeliner pencil which rubs off easily. I have only used about 2 thirds of the jar and I use it every day, so it lasts for a very long time. I don't use the brush that comes with it because I find that it's a bit too thick for really precise lines so I bought a small angled liner brush to apply it with. It creates such smooth lines that last all day and it doesn't rub off easily. I use it on my lash line always and on my waterline when going out at night. With pencils I found that I had to reapply it on my waterline occasionally but this gel liner stays until you want to wash it off. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by msdixiemom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this eyeliner. I'm typically a liquid eyeliner user-- pencils don't give me a precise enough line and even the waterproof ones slide right off. I've tried other types of gel liners and brushes-- MAC, Bobbi Brown-- with less than stellar results. But the Maybelline product really Does. Not. Budge. The liner itself is very pigmented, very smooth. But for me, the best part of it-- what makes it-- is the amazing brush. I can draw the thinnest line ever with no skipping, it makes a great cat eye, it's tiny enough to really get in to the lash line-- so easy to use. I have the espresso and blackest black . For around $6 it can't be beat. At $60, I might even consider it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This gel liner is one of my faves. The formula glides on smoothly, and the color is intensely black. I dared for one day to put this in my waterline and it didn't budge! This eyeliner lasted up to 8 hours for me. Please go get this eyeliner and try it out for yourself, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Did not like this product, yes glides on smooth and is pigmented but smears and then panda eyes appear..not impressed with this liner will not purchase again.