September 18, 2014 | 2045 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good quality eyeliner. Highly pigmented(I got blackest black), and a little goes a very long way. It's smooth and creamy-very easy to apply. Plus, I've had it for a few months and it didn't dry up on me(as, say wet n' wild did). Can't comment on the brush as I'm a beginner when it comes to gel liners and can't tell the difference, but so far, one of the better eye lining products I've had.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I bought this in the black shade. First off, i don't like the consistency of this eyeliner. Also, this eye liner is not long lasting as it claims. As it smudges, and it fades. It truly is one eyeliner I will never buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by coldwarkid

This is my first ever gel eyeliner purchase. Bought this due to the good reviews on the web. Not very impressed. I don't know if something is wrong with my eyes but this smudges and is runny on me on some days..on some days it is perfectly fine. I couldn't blame the temperature as the eyeliner stayed in place on a humid day..and smudged while I was inside perfectly controlled air conditoned office temperature. I haven't tried it after an eye shadow primer so maybe its performance would improve by then. Till now I'm just meh. Also this will last a long time so for people who don't experience smudging like I do..this is very good value. Off to find another gel eyeliner I guess..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by mayag719

I've used both MAC and Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners (which I liked), and this stuff is definitely comparable to both. Considering it's price, that's fantastic. The color is great, it's very pigmented (I have eggplant), it's creamy and glossy, and stays. The skin around my eye area is RIDICULOUSLY oily, so finding things that stay put are awesome. I haven't tried it in the water line though. I also am not a fan of the brush that it comes with (it's too thick) so I use a different one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeliner goes on smoothly and has serious staying power. It's finish is intense and glossy, and doesn't flake or smudge when dry. It does take some time to apply, so I save this for going out at night when I want a dramatic look. I have this in black and charcoal. The black is deep and rich. I really love the charcoal too, which is great to use as a smoky eye, slightly smudged all around, because it has a slight shimmer and the color is not too severe. also, this product coats well onto the waterline, I do however find it to feel a bit thick and uncomfortable when i use it there, so i save that application for when I want a dramatic look without having to worry about touch ups.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There's better at the drugstore in terms of gel liner. This one is not as pigmented (charcoal) and smudges easily. Try Rimmel instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lola444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after I ran out my bobbi brown one and this definitely replaces it with much cheaper price and same excellency. It goes really smooth and drys just in time and won't smudge for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Anne0731

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this to be the best drugstore gel liner. I don't have super oily lids but other liners have transferred on me, especially because I have hooded eye lids. On me this stays put. Great color pay off. Need to use another brush though, the one it comes with is no good.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must say I am very disappointed by this product. It has so many positive reviews, but to me, there is nothing special about it. I have bought it as an alternative to my Rimmel Exaggerate liquid liner. I've heard that gel eyeliners tend to hold longer than liquid, but this one stays as long as the Rimmel one. I have oily eyelids so a couple of hours is the maximum. Then it smudges and fades. This gel eyeliner smudges just like the Exaggerade, however it fades even more. I prefer the blackness of the liquid one. Application is super easy, I recommend it to everyone who doesn't have a steady hand, because you can reapply and use as much color as you want. I will not buy this again, I think it's going to take me a long time to use it up.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for an affordable gel liner so I decided to give this one a try. I hated it! It smeared up to my eyelids and under my eyes. By the end of the day it looked like I had a cut crease eye look and racoon eyes. It was a disaster. I wouldn't recommend this product if you have oily eyelids.