April 17, 2014 | 1712 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superbalanced powder makeup (spf 15) [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

This is my first powder ever and I am very happy with it. I have it in the color 04 and its my exact color. It gives sheer coverage with out clogging my pores and takes the shine away from my t zone. The only thing that I don't like is the brush because the hair falls out. There is alot of product for the money

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lizkovics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have combination/oily skin and this is the only powder that I found to work with my skin. It is very light but can be layered. Its somewhat expensive for my taste but it has lasted me about 5 months and I still have probably a few months to go! Definitely worth it. Also, the ladies at Clinique will help you find a perfect shade. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I love this product!! It makes my face feel smooth and soft. It does not cover well but thats what I like about it. It doesnt make my face breakout and controls oil well. It also dispenses easily to make applying not to much easier. I use a different brush then what it came with and find that makes it go on better. I love that this has spf in it and smells okay. I just wish it was a tad cheaper, but seems to last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by AmCam28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tan, breakout prone, oily skin and this provides natural, even coverage. It helps minimize oiliness, and covers better than Stay Matte powder. When applied, Natural 6 looks a little light on my skin, but after a couple of minutes it looks great. I like the packaging, it easily controls product amount. It's a great product in one convenient step.

I tried this a couple of years ago, thought it broke me out & returned it. When I went to Clinique looking for more coverage, they recommended this. I bought it again, but I had the same result. I ended up returning it. Lesson learned...again. The Superbalanced liquid works much better for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

HG mineral foundation!
    I've used bare minerals before and it wouldn't stop irritating my face- expecially my cheeks. So I started using it this year and love it! for about 36$ you get a huge container - almost double the bare minerals one. I also love how its a matte finish, perfect for my
    oily skin.
    One thing about it that I don't like is the skin colors. It's very difficult to pick out your color, so def get a consultant. I have this is 03 - for my pale untanned skin. and 05 - for my summer complexion. 04 - was very light on my skin and 06 - was too tan for me.
    Go check it out and see how you like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by olivia22

I don't like liquid foundations because I always feel like I have an uncomfortable layer of cement on my face. This is really nice, natural finish and colour, comfortable and light. The shaver is a really good idea, no mess at all, nothing wasted and it doesn't go 'stale' because it isnt all ground up already! Quite a large contraption though....I'm sure it could work just as perfectly if it were down-sized a bit.

(Brush is pants and scratchy.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very happy with the product! It doesn't irritate my acne prone skin, and it does help control the oily spots! I've never used any kind of powder that toned down my oil before, and for a while I thought make-up like that was just a lie. I have this product in 01 Natural, and it looks great on my fair skin! It covers up my red sports and dark spots very well. And it doesn't have that burned orange tint to it like most powders I've used have. It doesn't cake, and it never looks dried out.

I don't use the brush it came with since I have my own, but I assume the brush isn't anything special since most powders come with a sponge or brush for the heck of it. It has a very nice mirror inside, so I don't have to pull out my other compact! The grinder was a great idea for this product! I can dispense how ever much a want, even the smallest bit, and none of it goes to waste. And since I can use a little for a lot of coverage, I can't complain about the price.

My only complaint is that there is no way to tell how much powder is left in the container. I hope Clinique reads all the reviews on their site and fixes that problem soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by rbba

I love this powder. One of my favourite things about it is the packaging - the way you twist it to get more product - genius! No more mess, etc. Provides medium coverage and no weird powdery texture. I never tried the brush that comes with it but I'm sure it's not that great. Doesn't look chalky or obvious on my skin. The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 is because it doesn't have the greatest lasting power. Other than that, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Actually, in spite of how I tend to feel towards Clinique, I like this powder a good deal.
    I get reasonably good coverage, it feels light on my skin, colour match isnt too bad, doesnt seem to oxidize and turn all horrible and orange on me like alot of powders do, and it mattes me out somehow - In a full 14 hour day I only need to repowder 3 times; which is unheard of for my glossy nose (usually I require a touch up every hour or so.).
    That all being said, I dont like the packaging. I dont really like the twist-to-recieve setup and Id rather just get however much powder when I want it. I really dont like the brush it comes with. It feels rough and scratchy, irritates my skin, but, the powder doesnt seem to work as nice with any of my other brushes or puffs, so, Im resigned to it.
    I guess Id get it again. I can tolerate stupid packaging and a crummy brush for good product that does what I need.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love love this powder! I usually use it on top of my foundation and my skin looks smooth and flawless, matte but not unnaturally so. It doesn't cake or look overdone. It also provides decent coverage on its own. I love that it comes in grinder; you get the benefits of loose powder in a less messy form. I'm NC25 and use shade 2. The only thing I don't like about it is how the container looks, the tan bottom is so ugly! I can't take points off for that though, because there really is a great product inside.