October 1, 2014 | 1810 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really great and versatile conditioner. I can use it alone, mix it with Biolage Conditioning Balm, or use a nickel-size drop as a leave in. CG and low-budget friendly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this for co-washing and as a leave in. It's great. Leaves my hair silky and shiny. Cheap stuff, but excellent quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I used to use the Garnier Sleek and Shine poo and dish all the time and loved it. so i decided to try this to give my hair a little more "nutrition".
this was so disappointing. it wasn't very thick, it made my hair greasy, my hair didn't feel as good as with other conditioners.
great shaving cream though. (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For being a cream conditioner, this didn't do much (if anything) for my long, thick, medium-textured hair. I like a rich conditioner for my ends (especially since my hair is long), but I didn't notice any difference with this product. It felt great going on and as I washed my hair out, but once it dried (air-dried or blow dried), it felt dry and rough (in comparison to my other conditioner, Suave Shea & Almond). I gave this a completely fair shot for several months, but in the end, I tossed about half a bottle. Maybe this would work better for someone with a different hair type, but it just wasn't for me! My hair just doesn't get along that well with Garnier product. Too bad they smell amazing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells good and is very thick in consistency and felt great going on when my hair was wet. However, when my hair dried, it was a poofy, frizzy, flyaway mess. This conditioner does absolutely nothing for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by sexyann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this and will not repurchase. I used it for about a week to give it a chance. First of all, the conditioner is slightly yellow and after I use it, it makes my hair have a weird and darker hue. It makes my hair look more orange-brown and darker. Since I have light blond hair, the added color looks nasty. As far as it conditioning, it does so-so. Because it leaves my hair color looking gross, I will never repurchase and the rest of the bottle is already in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly I found this conditioner did nothing for my hair in terms of adding moisture, smoothness, or softness. My hair literally felt like I had never even put a conditioner on it after shampooing. I tried paring it with a few different shampoos, but was left with the same nil results.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been amazing for me. I have oily fairly thick hair and was worried this might make my hair greasy. It definitely doesn't do that or weigh my hair down. The best part? I've noticed my hair is incredibly SHINY. Almost like a tv commercial. I love it.

I use this along with Biolage's normalizing shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by SChiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My absolute favourite conditioner at the moment! I used to only buy salon hair products because I'm very fussy with my hair. I believed I was treating it in the best way that I could.
Then one day I stumbled upon an article that explained the way that silicones in shampoos and conditioners (and other hair treatments and styling products) weigh the hair down and even cause it to dry out. I started researching about how to really treat my hair in the best way that I can. Now all my expensive salon products are rotting away on a shelf, and my hair looks better than ever.
I swear, it sounds like a fake fairy tale/advertisement story, but I used to use a flat iron everytime I washed my hair. My hair was always frizzy and I used a ton of serums/treatments before I would go over my hair with a straightener to make it look shiny and healthy.
Now, with my new hair regimen, I don't need to use a flat iron anymore. My hair looks better than ever, while I seriously spend less than ever on it. It even grows faster now!
I have fine hair, but I have a lot of it. It's long, a few cm over my bra strap.
New regimen:
I use a shampoo and conditioner without silicones in it, sometimes also sulfate free, or otherwise with just Sodium Laureth Sulfate. When I get out of the shower I use only one treatment: extra virgin olive oil or argan oil (100%, not some type of serum with these ingredients in it). I apply some to damp hair (not at the roots!), and sometimes a little more when it's dry. I also use a bit of mousse at the roots to give my hair a little liftt. DONE! Shiney, bouncy hair, with volume.
-----
Ok, bla bla bla, on to this conditoner:
PROS:
- No silicones
- Very moisturizing, definitely helped me get through this winter.
- Nice smell, I find. It lingers for about a day.
- I use it to create home made hair masks. Just add an avocado and some olive oil and let it soak in for as long as you like! Perfect for the dry winter months.
- The price.
-----
CONS:
- For me there are no cons really, but I think this conditioner may be a little too heavy/moisturizing for those with very fine/limp/non-dry hair. It's definitely best suited for those looking for a moisturizing conditioner, not a volumizing one. Though - because of the lack of silicones - it doesn't weigh my hair down.
- In Europe, the bottle is pretty tiny.
- Don't buy the matching shampoo - it has silicones in it and made my hair lie flat.
-------
This is seriously the best conditioner I have tried so far - including all the expensive ones. One of the few drugstore conditioners without silicones. But be careful of the shampoo, which does have silicones.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Metraria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best conditioner I've ever used, and it's so cheap! I have BSL 3b curly hair that gets dried out very easily, but is weighed down by even small amounts of coconut oil. I also use a CG routine, meaning that I avoid sulfates and ingredients that are insoluble in water. This is an absolutely stunning product for my hair! This thick conditioner instantly detangles instantly. And it leaves behind a rich, yet weightless and non-greasy, coating after even thorough rinsing. It is exactly what my hair needs! I noticed an instant improvement in texture after using it for the first time: my slightly crunchy ends felt smooth and thick. If you hair is baby fine or isn't dry, then this may be too heavy for you. But as for me, this definitely replaces my old HG conditioner, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose.