October 25, 2014 | 1849 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

One of the best mascaras I have ever used.
My lashes are long and beautiful and have a nice curl.
It's not cheap, but it will last you a long time.
Drugstore mascaras tend to dry out quickly, so I always invest in a good mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by DiorlingDiva

LOVE THIS. Will never buy any other kind ever again. I have short and straight lashes but once I curl them and put 2 coats of this on I have Kardashian lashes :) love it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by cgentile15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm usually strictly a drugstore mascara purchaser, but I bought this mascara as an impulse buy (which I tend to do after a long, stressful week...oops.) I have to say, I'm impressed with it! However, I do believe it may only work well for certain lash types. For instance, I have very long lashes, but I struggle with creating volume, and this mascara creates all the volume I need. It is the kind of mascara that requires a bit more care in its application as the wand is quite large, but many of the designer brand mascaras have a large wand. Dior would do well to advertise its mascaras according to lash types.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by yellowpanda79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I can help just one person out there save their money by not buying this overly-hyped mascara then my purchase of this product will not have been in vain. I'm a mascara junkie. I've tried them all so when I heard the hype surrounding this mascara I had to have it. I'm sorry but the masses got it wrong. This mascara doesn't do anything. It doesn't lengthen, it doesn't thicken and it certainly doesn't coat every lash because the wand is so darn big! I usually like big wands as they feel luxurious to me but this was just awkward to use.
Honestly there is nothing (I repeat: nothing) special about this mascara. It is exorbitantly priced, awkward to maneuver and doesn't deliver on any of its promises. The story behind this wand is that Dior makeup artists used to us toothbrushes to fan out the mascara and give a full-lash look so they created this mascara wand to duplicate that look. Ladies, save your money and get the toothbrush instead.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

This mascara is not worth the hype. I bought this mascara and within a month it dried out!!! It was almost $40 CDN! It smudged +++ and didn't hold my curl. I prefer my ysl babydoll over this overpriced/overhyped mascara. What a waste of $.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Carela26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this mascara is overpriced and overrated. It doesn't really do anything special for my lashes. I bought this because of the brand name, and I (like any other girl) like to splurge on glamor once in a while. The smell is a very strong in my opinion, and I don't need my lashes smelling like roses. I have to be objective here, and ask myself if this is worth spending that much money on? I think not, when compared to other, more reasonably priced mascaras. I like my Pop mascara right now, and my Napoleon Perdis Mesmereyes (if I want waterproof). I think they do what I want a mascara to do (definition, extension, and drama without clump). So sorry but, I'll leave this for the fashionistas out there who can afford to buy an average mascara for the price of a exceptional product... I give it one extra lipie for the wand. It is very large.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by addikted

Overpriced and dries out VERY fast.

At first use it's quite wet and with good technique you do get quite nice lashes. Then it begins to dry just a bit and THAT's when it works best, giving quite nice full lashes. Alas, it is not long lasting..and ends up in the pile of pricy mistakes.. this stuff dries up like crazy fast and most of the tube is wasted. It turns into tar like stuff that's impossible to work with. It also clags onto lashes and pulls them out, when you want to remove it that is, it seems to dry out lashes and break them..

I would not bother with this, for the price it's insanity. I much prefer Modelco LASH EXTEND which used to be in a hot pink tube but now is in black tube. It is everything you want in a mascara and a fraction of the price of this.

Scored for while it works great..it gets a 2.. Then 0 because you literally cannot get the stuff to apply, it's all dried and tar like!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by yoyolanda

Very mediocre. Not awful. Just not worth the price whatsoever. People will rave about this stuff because they spent so much money on it they're trying to rationalize with themselves. You can find a mascara like this anywhere. It gives you moderate length and moderate volume which is the bare minimum a mascara this expensive should give.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This formula is really quite dry.

It leaves my lashes definitely curled and lengthened... yes. But it also makes them look dry and a bit brittle. I also find the wand is too large to be practical for a perfect application.

It wasn't bad but I won't be buying again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by EvvieBarrios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely one of my favorite mascaras.

I'm on my second tube and will continue to repurchase.I have really long, thick lashes and this just enhances both of those qualities.

The brush is fantastic. This product sticks true to all Dior products. I am a fan!