Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is simply just not worth its high price and hype. Provides some lenght but does not hold the curl at all, also not much on volume.
You are going to need to add lots of coats to get a dramatic look and after about 3 coats it gets spidery and "dirty" looking.
Also, it is scented. So, if you have sensitive eyes, its most likely irritating, made my eyes watery and red.
So sad I bought into the hype, so expensive :( Maybelline Falsies is still my fav!

on 2/23/2014 2:34:00 PM

Got diorshow from their travel-pack (sold on airline flights) and... Nothing's happening. So sad, because i have sparse and rather short lashes, and they couldn't even hold it up. I didn't see many differences on before and after application. Probably because it was the small-ish version from the travel pack, but still not impressed, not gonna buy again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The roll royce of mascaras lives up to its name for me! I always have a dramatic look with this masacara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Surprised not to see 5 stars up there. This mascara has truly worked miarcle on my lashes. I tried everything Big Fatty, They're Real, Bad Gal Lash, Mac false lash mascara, The Falsies, The Colossal.... Too Faced Better than false lashes and Better than sex.. the list goes on. I fell in love with this mascara. It makes for full dramatic, long and luscious lashes that last me all day. It easily beats all other competitors. I recoomend to anyone with wimpy or almost non existent lashes. xoxo

on 2/12/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used this mascara before and just don't get all the hype. Yes the packaging is beautiful but I think you can get the same results with a much less expensive mascara. I like Maybelline Full & Soft mascara for everyday and Benefit They're Real Mascara for big lashes.

on 1/25/2014 5:41:00 PM

I hate to give this product a negative review as it just doesn't make sense. Praise from every beauty publication for years, the backing of a couture fashion label, packaging that makes me want to display it on my mantle - sigh, it's not enough. The brush is nothing special. I prefer firm plastic bristles, like those in Benefit's They're Real mascara, over the old school fluffy kind as used in this product. The result is your average mascara application - a little finicky and clumpy but definitely workable. Once you wiggle out the clumps, there is no doubt this mascara gives you full, almost falsie-level lashes. The length and volume mean nothing after an hour of wear,however, when you see that half of the product has flaked off under your eyes. I even used the waterproof version and got the same infuriating results. My lashes were entirely clean and dry when I applied the mascara and I did not come in contact with any water while wearing it. I've gotten much longer wear out of Maybelline mascaras. Not worth the splurge.

on 1/21/2014 10:27:00 AM

This is hands down the worst mascara ever! Thank God I had a gift card when I purchased this mascara because I would have been mad if it was actually money out of my pocket. The $5 drugstore mascaras are better then this $25 name brand one. I have tried many mascaras and again this is actually the worst one!

on 1/19/2014 9:46:00 PM

The best mascara I've ever tested! I was immediately hooked.
After buying this a few times, I went over to cheaper brands again but was disappointed
as usual.
Very good waterproof mascara that will not smear off on eyelids as many other brands do.
The brush can be a bit difficult to handle in the beginning for those who are not used to it.
Price will not stop me from buying it again and again, but it's sad that it's so expensive.

on 1/19/2014 9:25:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara! I have tried many through the years and this has to be my favourite - the brush is big, the black is dark, it doesn't smudge or flake and it adds length AND volume to my lashes. I did my makeup for Halloween one year and couldn't tell the difference between the eye I had false lashes on and the one with the Diorshow mascara...so I didn't have to wear falsies! The price is a little steep (approx $28 CDN), but well worth it. Lasts a long time and does everything a mascara should.

This mascara is my HG. Over the years I've tried many other brands, and none of them have "wowed" me enough to switch. I buy the waterproof version and it's very dark black in color, it gives my lashes volume and lengthens them. Trusted and true love this stuff!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials